Author Topic: Greys the only ones bypassing autobalance? Think again! Involves an admin!  (Read 12066 times)

Offline 7000bc

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Vae Victus, motherfucker.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Roma
  • Game nicks: Varros
Re: Greys the only ones bypassing autobalance? Think again! Involves an admin!
« Reply #120 on: November 04, 2011, 02:06:46 am »
Offense is the preferred spelling in American English, while offence is preferred everywhere else. Both are real words, and neither is superior to the other. They’re exactly the same in all their definitions.

Go back to school you uncultured dumbass amerikkkan, you're such a poser.

EXCUSE ME SIR. If you have a problem with me please state it in the open. In America we don't have none of your silly pipip tea and crumpets mollywop digerydoo hogwash. ITS OUR WAY OR THE HIGH WAY MOFUGGA. IN 'MERICA WE SPELL DEM WORDZ OFFENSE. H'YUK. And

So we'll never see badplayer or 7000bc reply after the hole I tore them, taking out the Chaos trash one by one. Stooping to Chaos level is pretty fun guys.

Idlewild

I can't find the hole. So please, sit the fuck down, get on your knees and open your mouth so that I may facerape you, SIR. You're so gay you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 02:08:50 am by 7000bc »
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Bigadaboosh

• Knight
  • Renown: 46
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: Bigadaboosh, Duo, Reipuman, Amuro
  • IRC nick: Bigadaboosh
« Reply #121 on: November 04, 2011, 02:17:53 am »
+1
If you think Chaos is team stacking you should spend a few minutes in the team speak listening to me cry and rage (mostly cry) that I'm the unlucky mofugger to get team switched by myself to face my entire clan. If we get switched, we take a beating like a man and get over it. Or we lose a round and say **** crpg, this game is gay. This game sucks. Why does anybody play this game? etc etc /rage

Just try your best to play and enjoy the game man. Try to find a decent set of people to banner up with so you have a much better chance at winning instead of getting pub rolled every round.

Offline bigsean

• Knight
  • Renown: 74
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Idlewild, BigSean, Tacabro
« Reply #122 on: November 04, 2011, 03:35:13 am »
Everything you've said and screenshotted does not indicate very much, Idlewild, however I will do my best to make sure my clan members reaffirm their obeyance of the server rules. If I see them breaking rules such as actually bypassing autobalance and not just being switched due to bannerbalance I will issue them their bans myself, assuming someone else doesn't handle it first. I am in a good position in this case, however, because of my near-constant contact with each member who's playing.

My bias towards my clanmates only goes as far as my trusting them when I issue a warning to them, which I can do outside of the server chat, conveniently. It is bad for business to have a clan with rampant rulebreakers, and as such I do my best to avoid such a thing.

Thanks canary!

And to all others,

IDLEWILD
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Vicious666

• Baron
  • Renown: 88
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • becouse an image is worth a thousand words
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vicious666_xXx
  • IRC nick: Vicious666
« Reply #123 on: November 04, 2011, 03:36:18 am »

Offline PieParadox

• Count
  • Renown: 219
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: PieParadox
« Reply #124 on: November 04, 2011, 06:43:26 am »

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #125 on: November 04, 2011, 09:22:58 am »
+1
I was on their TS when the first set of screenshots were taken. I can safely say that you are as paranoid as you are ignorant.

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #126 on: November 04, 2011, 09:40:11 am »
+2
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #127 on: November 04, 2011, 09:46:23 am »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #128 on: November 04, 2011, 10:11:40 am »
Your screens show a bunch of score boards with absolutely zero proof of any rule breaking. I don't think you can get any more impartial than an EU admin with no ties whatsoever to a NA clan, so can this be dropped now?

<3
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Arcona

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ANT
  • Game nicks: ANTr_Arcona
« Reply #129 on: November 04, 2011, 11:05:34 am »
On an unrelated note...

I still cant believe a mod that has had so much work put into it ALLOWS ADMINS TO BE PART OF CLANS.

No matter how honest, cool and upfront about it you maybe it is hard to NOT be biased towards your friends and team-mates. Even if you ARE UNBIASED 110% having Admins from a Clan play along with their clanmates is bad form.

Imagine football where one of the team had the referee as a player!

"No honestly! It was NOT a foul, I am ref and I am not biased!"

Off course you may say 'Admins are people too' (much like Corporations in USA) so they deserve to play... well make an "Admin Clan" or something to that effect so they can group together and play or what not but having Admins that give loyalty to a clan is by far the craziest thing I have seen in an online community!
"Hear me roar!"
"A Lannister always pays his debts."
"Twenty five whores in a room next door. Twenty five whores and I still need more."

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #130 on: November 04, 2011, 11:09:44 am »
Admins can be partial, I have kicked, muted, banned and even permabanned clan mates, and I am not the only one.

Have faith, some people know how to shoot straight without playing favorites.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Skysong

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Guard_Skysong
« Reply #131 on: November 04, 2011, 11:19:56 am »
+3
I want to ask admins here as i can't see what you consifer as proof enough or not.
Would these proof of a bypassing autobalance:

1- Dawid the grey on blue team http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/638/mb50x.jpg/

2- he switches to spec http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/38/mb53f.jpg/

3- And he is among his clan now http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/513/mb55v.jpg/

So such thing is proof of bypassing?

Offline Arcona

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 04, 2011, 11:23:06 am »
Admins can be partial, I have kicked, muted, banned and even permabanned clan mates, and I am not the only one.

Have faith, some people know how to shoot straight without playing favorites.

Its not personal and its not about you (despite the -1 you decided to give...).

I ask you the question, if in your team in rugby, baseball or basketball one of the teams had the REF playing for them do you think it would be proper?
"Hear me roar!"
"Twenty five whores in a room next door. Twenty five whores and I still need more."

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #133 on: November 04, 2011, 11:29:18 am »
+1
It is impractical hence the -1 it was nothing personal.

Referees are
 1 past their prime and no longer able to participate, where as we are still very much able to play

2 paid... Where as we don't get squat if in spectator... And we die often when posting chat warnings... Did I mention how much gold and xp we don't get due to wasting depending on the day 20% to 50% of our time in spectator mode?

Though I admit a clan just for NA admins would amuse me to no end... If the BADMIN clan really gets rolling, it would be hilarious... However... It takes an active member well above normal levels to make a suitable Admin, and the vast majority of the above normal active members are part of clans due to clans being a fundumental aspect of cRPG.

3 I get lonely if playing by myself... So I would stop playing if you remove the social aspect of a clan... I need people to listen to, and sometimes even talk to, it makes me happy and carefree...

Offline Arcona

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 04, 2011, 11:49:02 am »
It is impractical hence the -1 it was nothing personal.

Referees are
 1 past their prime and no longer able to participate, where as we are still very much able to play

2 paid... Where as we don't get squat if in spectator... And we die often when posting chat warnings... Did I mention how much gold and xp we don't get due to wasting depending on the day 20% to 50% of our time in spectator mode?

Though I admit a clan just for NA admins would amuse me to no end... If the BADMIN clan really gets rolling, it would be hilarious... However... It takes an active member well above normal levels to make a suitable Admin, and the vast majority of the above normal active members are part of clans due to clans being a fundumental aspect of cRPG.

3 I get lonely if playing by myself... So I would stop playing if you remove the social aspect of a clan... I need people to listen to, and sometimes even talk to, it makes me happy and carefree...

Got it.

I respect your opinion, I am still not convinced but what you say does make sense...

Would be cool if the community grows and we end up needing more admins so that there can be enough to create a separate clan!

On a side note... referrees are NEVER not fit. At least in football... I mean referees often run more kilometers than many of the players since they need to be where the action is back and forth while the defenders for example stay in one area generally...

So yea maybe a baseball ref is old and not as fit but football refs (talking about European Football here you know, round ball on the ground, 11 players each team) are incredibly fit.
"Hear me roar!"