Author Topic: The NA Baddie List  (Read 12835 times)

Offline Kaelaen

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Peasant
    • View Profile
    • H2O Kaelaen's Youtube Videos
  • Faction: Blandiloquent Rampallion Deutereagonists (BRD)
  • Game nicks: Kaelaen_BRD
  • IRC nick: Kaelaen
Re: The NA Baddie List
« Reply #90 on: February 25, 2011, 08:24:30 am »
+1
Maybe we should take a moment and consider the idea of fun, and how different people have fun different ways and how people who don't conform to your specific idea of fun aren't necessarily wrong, just different.  Enjoy the game, folks.  If you ever find yourself getting angry at a game, reconsider how you play it.  If you find yourself wanting to GTX because you were killed by someone in a manner you find cheap, instead make an all agility pacifist character and ride around on a horse holding that torch up high.

You're actually the inspiration to both my alts, and probably more of them if I can think (or steal) of other fun concepts.  Personally I have no idea why you're on the list because unlike me you can actually contribute kills even on your pacifist, and usually do pretty well playing anything else.  No to mention all the fun you contribute.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 08:25:44 am by Kaelaen »
-idlewind

Offline DrKronic

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • Arch Villain of cRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: I do what I want
« Reply #91 on: February 25, 2011, 05:46:42 pm »
+1
Snickers_BRD for cheating(having his character being played on two servers simultaneously )

Truly demoralizing to regular and a detriment to the game, he shames not only himself but his clan as well who most likely aided by being the second snickers or at least did nothing to stop him or worse he was being helped by wallace's scripting knowledge

Check unban essays for his excuse, he ought to have to explain more of what he did
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 05:47:56 pm by DrKronic »
Greed is for amateurs...Chaos, Disorder, Anarchy now that's fun!

Offline Knute

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 682
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
« Reply #92 on: February 25, 2011, 10:00:24 pm »
+1
I don't think partyboy should be on the baddie list, he's good at distracting the enemy and drawing archer fire and cavalry away from his team.  Also, one time I saw his horse trample a bunch of people that weren't on his team.

Offline Balton

• Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • Divine Being
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Death God
  • Game nicks: GoD_Balton_the_Buff
« Reply #93 on: February 25, 2011, 10:04:26 pm »
+1
Out of idle curiosity, how long did you live in Hawaii?

Alaska not Hawaii brah.
Wherever I tread, only chaos & destruction follow.

Offline Patricia

• Baron
  • Renown: 108
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 25, 2011, 10:05:42 pm »
+2
Alaska is now Hawaii.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #95 on: February 25, 2011, 10:08:43 pm »
+1
Alaska not Hawaii brah.

Then where did you pick up "brah?" This is just silly then  :lol:
I hope to god you at least surf.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Balton

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Divine Being
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 25, 2011, 10:11:00 pm »
+1

It's a bodybuilding/powerlifting term more commonly than a surfer term. But I guess all three retain the ability to use it. Although, lately I have been seeing all sorts of scrubs (trippin) using my precious language.

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #97 on: February 25, 2011, 10:11:10 pm »
+1

Alaskans don't surf.  They don't really do much of anything of note.  My uncle lives up there close to anchorage.  Any time I go up to see him the only thing up there are pot smokin hillbillies or people hiding from the rest of the world.
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline Balton

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Divine Being
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 25, 2011, 10:12:54 pm »
+1
Alaskans don't surf.  They don't really do much of anything of note.  My uncle lives up there close to anchorage.  Any time I go up to see him the only thing up there are pot smokin hillbillies or people hiding from the rest of the world.

This really is the weed haven of the world. Feels good man.

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
« Reply #99 on: February 25, 2011, 11:53:31 pm »
+1
Snickers_BRD for cheating(having his character being played on two servers simultaneously )

Truly demoralizing to regular and a detriment to the game, he shames not only himself but his clan as well who most likely aided by being the second snickers or at least did nothing to stop him or worse he was being helped by wallace's scripting knowledge

Check unban essays for his excuse, he ought to have to explain more of what he did

lol the chamberbot thing is too priceless
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Balton

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Divine Being
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 26, 2011, 01:09:00 am »
+1

The majority of BRD members did it ('tis where I heard about it in the first place), certain LL members did as well. I do believe Kesh was the first, and he did it all day long while you still could (which is why certain people cited him as making over 8mil exp per day, that no-life nerd). I remember I would always end up playing with him on both NA and EU at the same time (although unlike me, who actually participated in actively slaughtering opponents on both servers, all he did was suicide-afk & leech).

Kesh's current gen is rivaled only by that of goretooth's. And yet, Kesh was still gen 1, that is until the new retirement system came around, by which time gore was already at gen 10 or so (battle of the no-life nerds).

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #101 on: February 26, 2011, 01:29:20 am »
+1
This really is the weed haven of the world. Feels good man.

Not quite.  South africa has baller weed, unfortunately you'd have to live in south africa so alaska wins that.
However Jamaica isn't fucking frigid ass cold and dark most of the year round has has amazing dope so it beats alaska there.
Arabic areas have the best hash in the world hands down... then again they're usually in the fucking deserts and of course arabic countries so I'll give the win to alaska there.
The netherlands have what's widely considered to be the best weed in the world, with Holland taking the Cannibus Cup for their strains in almost every catagory in almost every year.  Cali took home 3rd this year, losing 1st and 2nd to different strains and growers from the netherlands.  Alaska didn't quite make the top 10.  Shame because the matanuskan thunderfuck strain from alaska is quite nice.  So Cali ranks above alaska for weed.

And the Netherlands overall take the title for weed haven of the world.

Offline Huey Newton

• Duke
  • Renown: 555
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Huey_Newton
« Reply #102 on: February 26, 2011, 01:42:47 am »
+1
Not quite.  South africa has baller weed, unfortunately you'd have to live in south africa so alaska wins that.
However Jamaica isn't fucking frigid ass cold and dark most of the year round has has amazing dope so it beats alaska there.
Arabic areas have the best hash in the world hands down... then again they're usually in the fucking deserts and of course arabic countries so I'll give the win to alaska there.
The netherlands have what's widely considered to be the best weed in the world, with Holland taking the Cannibus Cup for their strains in almost every catagory in almost every year.  Cali took home 3rd this year, losing 1st and 2nd to different strains and growers from the netherlands.  Alaska didn't quite make the top 10.  Shame because the matanuskan thunderfuck strain from alaska is quite nice. So Cali ranks above alaska for weed.
And the Netherlands overall take the title for weed haven of the world.

represent

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #103 on: February 26, 2011, 02:27:17 am »
+1

Kesh's current gen is rivaled only by that of goretooth's. And yet, Kesh was still gen 1, that is until the new retirement system came around, by which time gore was already at gen 10 or so (battle of the no-life nerds).

umm... who told you kesh was gen 1 when patch hit? kesh was gen 13 or 14 when patch hit... goretooth was gen 11 i believe.

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 26, 2011, 02:32:46 am »
+1
umm... who told you kesh was gen 1 when patch hit? kesh was gen 13 or 14 when patch hit... goretooth was gen 11 i believe.

And none of us will ever catch up to them or the number of heirloomed items they have because of the +xp% modifier allowing them to retire every day if they wish.  lol

Can't wait to be able to buy heirlooms off of people.  Would be faster to ask Gore or Kesh to heirloom me a weapon and armor 3x and sell them to me than grind them out.