Author Topic: Bring him back!  (Read 1800 times)

Offline Mr. Hannibal

• Knight
  • Renown: 59
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Bring him back!
« on: November 02, 2011, 04:19:50 pm »
+3
My suggestion - lure Gnjus back to Crpg. Sounds good?

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 04:36:21 pm by Rage_gey »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Bring him back!
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 04:42:35 pm »
This belongs in spam, there is no poll, he killed the mod, no one cares, he already started playing again yesterday and I'm typing this out on a PS3.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Magikarp

• Baron
  • Renown: 130
  • Infamy: 87
  • cRPG Player
  • Gotta splash em all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merciless
  • Game nicks: Magikarp ; Merciless_Charlemagne
  • IRC nick: Magikarp
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2011, 04:50:34 pm »
+1
Lies. I killed this forum by being inactive.
Don't mind the fish.

Offline Mr. Hannibal

• Knight
  • Renown: 59
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2011, 04:58:52 pm »
He started playing?

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • Renown: 377
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saracen_Berserkaziz_Amir
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2011, 10:49:21 pm »
I played with him today.Although Im not 100% sure it was the real gnjus, but I hope so.

cRPG is the only drug you have no chance to ever fully get away from.
Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.
"I don´t believe in anything, I´m just here for the violence."

Offline Wookimonsta

• Hoopy frood
  • Count
  • Renown: 206
  • Infamy: 143
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2011, 10:56:46 am »
gnjus is too busy in his native land having orgies with young children. he is in a better place, why would you want to bring him back to this hellhole?
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
<dexxtaa> I just saw nakey ladies and I left
<@Fasader> dexxtaa is clearly gay

Offline dodnet

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 149
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolpertinger
  • Game nicks: DoD, DoD_Wolper
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2011, 12:27:22 pm »
+2
I played with him today and he looked as ugly as always, so it must be him  :mrgreen:
The logic of war seems to be that if a belligerent can fight he will fight.

(click to show/hide)

Offline justme

• Count
  • Renown: 188
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bandits
  • Game nicks: Bandit_Elsupreme
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2011, 09:40:26 pm »
gnjus is too busy in his native land having orgies with young children. he is in a better place, why would you want to bring him back to this hellhole?

no more children :)

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2011, 10:19:55 pm »
I've seen a char named "Gnjus" today. As only the true Gnjus would use a plate armor, I'm sure it was him.

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2011, 10:27:28 pm »
I miss playing as cavalry with you Gnjus. Your mugface was hidden inside that winged helmet tho :D. Pick up your charger and get back here!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2011, 10:49:57 pm »
+6
I've seen a char named "Gnjus" today. As only the true Gnjus would use a plate armor, I'm sure it was him.

Yes it was me for the last few days, "testing" the new patch, WSE, etc, after endless begging from my men & some random people who's names i won't mention here and (regretfully) i must agree with that Slovenian shepherd Mtemko: nothing has really changed in the last 2-3 months: even more ranged people camping the roofs and making these "battles" look nothing like proper battles should. Few evenings ago we had a situation of 10-15 ranged left against 5-6 of us and there was nothing we could do, they just shot us to pieces. Last night i connected to spectators only to see 23 people left in the battle. I asked the lads on TS to help me do the counting: 20 out of 23 people left alive were rangers, bowmen & crossbowmen. I truly respect chadz & his team (contrary to the popular beliefs & forum trolling crap) and I've never commented too much about their work but its sad how they don't care about this "situation", solutions are so easy and they have been suggested many times. That said: I'll never forget chadz' quote (i tried to dig it out but i failed) where he said something like: "We make the game to OUR liking, if you don't like it - don't play it". In the end he was right with that, i always have that line in my mind and when i stopped playing it wasn't a GTX or anything like that, it was just following that simple line without making any fuss about it. These days i succumbed to pressure from all these people and tried to enjoy it again somehow but constantly getting shot to pieces by dozen of rangers is not really fun. "Grab a shield !", they say. So i did. x3 Huscarl & x2 Fat Plate but nothing changed - no where to hide from shooting squads. The only difference is: now even teamwork doesn't help anymore. We're on TS same as before but (unless Panos is here with his trash-talking) we're not really enjoying our time to be honest. Role-playing practicing targets is not much fun.  :)
I'm not saying I won't play with my lads from time to time but we certainly won't enjoy it as we used to, and we certainly won't be re-forming the Bandits since there is no point in it atm. As said before: better times will certainly come, we have faith that devs will get it right, sooner or later.  :wink:
No hard feelings from me tho, i really don't hate anyone, no matter the constant trolling & role-playing. Not even Fasader & Berenger.  Not even Nuffen. (it's not his fault that mother nature makes such cardinal mistakes). :wink:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1423
  • Infamy: 1397
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2011, 11:35:38 pm »
+2
Yeah, mod is a pretty bad shape right now. Every ranged class is powerful atm. On the other hand, there are those "historical" pikes everywhere and if someone brings a crushtrough weapon I'm pretty much fucked.

Not to mention lag on EU1 and awful community. It seems that "berenger" bug (how I call trolish personality) has spread among people so now everyone has "backup" char build exclusively for trolling. And there are plenty builds with which you can troll people.

Also since Strategus is active people are serious in strategus and use public like a dumpster, whenever they are being drunk, high, wasted in any form or just feel like it.

I'm not better than any of them, on the contrary. I'm just a stupid fucktard who's kinda addicted to this pos of a mod, but in really I'm just too used to wasting incredible amounts of time on this. Thankfully last night Cicero reminded me of that and in a way gave me friendly advice.

Thanks Cicero, you're a doll :)

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2011, 09:54:26 pm »
Yeah, mod is a pretty bad shape right now. Every ranged class is powerful atm. On the other hand, there are those "historical" pikes everywhere and if someone brings a crushtrough weapon I'm pretty much fucked.

Not to mention lag on EU1 and awful community. It seems that "berenger" bug (how I call trolish personality) has spread among people so now everyone has "backup" char build exclusively for trolling. And there are plenty builds with which you can troll people.

Also since Strategus is active people are serious in strategus and use public like a dumpster, whenever they are being drunk, high, wasted in any form or just feel like it.

I'm not better than any of them, on the contrary. I'm just a stupid fucktard who's kinda addicted to this pos of a mod, but in really I'm just too used to wasting incredible amounts of time on this. Thankfully last night Cicero reminded me of that and in a way gave me friendly advice.

Thanks Cicero, you're a doll :)

Wtf now i'm associated with a bug/behaviour? Should i feel offended? Or sexually harassed?

Offline Thucydides

• Baron
  • Renown: 129
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • I shat Uranus
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thucydides
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2011, 01:05:32 am »
Wasn't chadz suppose to make archery completely different? like volleyshots vs the FPS that it is now.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2011, 01:07:21 am »
Wasn't chadz suppose to make archery completely different? like volleyshots vs the FPS that it is now.
I hope not, considering every historical battle where volley shots were used, they were larger then the small 120 man battles that we have now.
You can not volley fire a group of a dozen or half dozen men and expect results. Volley fire was designed for large groups of archers firing at targets very far away but where also large enough that it was easy to hit (Aiming at a few hundred people clumped up makes the odds of scoring a hit drastically higher).

Additionally, Volley fire will make everything "luck based" and even less skill involved, which is not a desirable feature for any game.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.