Author Topic: TestABuild Character  (Read 739 times)

Offline gazda

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • Its almost harvesting season.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Gazda_the_Swine
  • IRC nick: gazda
TestABuild Character
« on: October 31, 2011, 11:31:45 pm »
Why dont you add " test a build character "
Simmilar as stf but with some differences

You instantly become lvl30, you cannot levelup, you get 100k gold, you can use it only on duel server, it gets auttomaticly deleted after 36 hours(also you can delete it before if you want=, you can make one every 3 days(3 days period cuntdown would beggin after the current test a build char was deleted)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bullet441

• Knight
  • Renown: 37
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: TestABuild Character
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 11:49:50 pm »
Yea because when someone makes an archer/cav/xbow they want to go on the duel server to test it out

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 11:50:09 pm »
+1
Why dont you add " test a build character "
Simmilar as stf but with some differences

You instantly become lvl30, you cannot levelup, you get 100k gold, you can use it only on duel server, it gets auttomaticly deleted after 36 hours(also you can delete it before if you want=, you can make one every 3 days(3 days period cuntdown would beggin after the current test a build char was deleted)

I'm not sure I would like a 3 day cuntdown, is that similar to a handshake in Croatia?
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline gazda

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • Its almost harvesting season.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Gazda_the_Swine
  • IRC nick: gazda
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2011, 11:54:43 pm »
+1
Yea because when someone makes an archer/cav/xbow they want to go on the duel server to test it out

if they wanna test a build, they would need somone else with them (clanmate)

I'm not sure I would like a 3 day cuntdown, is that similar to a handshake in Croatia?

cuntdown,,,,..... not sure if i wanna correct it or not  :D ,   hmm guess, youll have to deal with it muahaha

Offline Winterly

• Count
  • Renown: 230
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
  • I play with Quiet Mode On.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2011, 11:55:25 pm »
This would be nice, but no need for 3 day CD if it is only usable in Duel
Winterly's Stuff(selling Courser/buying head and foot armor)
I love how most EU players insert an imaginary "f" into my name: Winterfly.
"Life is kind of like peeing into the snow in a dark winter night, you probably made a difference, but it's really hard to tell" - Joe Wong

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2011, 12:29:18 am »
ummmmmmm

Why not just open up stf?

No time limit on STF. Change it when ever you want. If you want more cash just add that as well.

This whole idea that people will change build every ten seconds doesn't stack up.
How many people have alts? How many of those alts are playable? I've got 4 perfectly playble alts and 3 are getting there. I already change between a lvl 28cav, archer, 2h tank and agi whore multiple times a day.

The only thing I really want introduced is alts giving mains a % of the sweet sweet necture.

get alt
Play with alt
????
PROFIT!

Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Snoozer

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Faction:Knights Hospitaller
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2011, 05:58:44 am »
get alt
Play with alt
????
PROFIT!
well i think the bigger problem right now is the upkeep abuse.i think the stf system is very regulated maybe a little too much?i would like if it was a little less strict.it works great but its just too long term to have to wait a week to make a stf

for example:

-if you mess up the stats your screwed until your next stf(7 days)
-you only have 10000 gold (so any builds that require more then this are not possible)
-if you make a test build you have to wait a week until you can tweak it (like whether or not to be a 18/18 or 24/15 for example)

those are just three i thought of the top of my head

one accidental click of the conversion button and your build is screwed,i would prefer a little leeway with the stat adjustment capability with your character or atleast bare minimum  of stf characters stats so you can see what is the best build for your play style so you can see if having 3-6 point difference would help

i would like if you were givin more gold seeing how unless your stf is your main you are cut off from any out side money influence so you have to grind just to get the stuff you want to test your build for this gen the builds i was testing took forever simply because i could not afford the 2h arsenal to test out im not saying a HUGE fortune but at least something to get the wheels turning

its hard enough to get a agi build up and running i cant imagine the time it would take to get a str build set up

all in all i think they should just readjust the rules for the skip the funs not just make a whole new system
Good Bye Lost Legion R.I.P Q_Q