Author Topic: [BAN] Sexy_Babe_  (Read 940 times)

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
[BAN] Sexy_Babe_
« on: October 31, 2011, 05:32:06 pm »
So, new round in siege. Instantly hear see this person hit a friendly way and then run off. I then follow to catch her if she does anything. She then goes to the practice dummies and starts beating it, being completely useless to the team. I then block one of her hits with my shield. She turns to me, kicks me and swings at me. Doesn't do much damage at me (loomed armour), but she continues and does some damage. After some more futile swings, I start going away and she throws the throwing lance at me, taking a chunk of my health.

Here are the screens:
(click to show/hide)
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
Re: [BAN] Sexy_Babe_
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2011, 01:22:19 am »
Doesn't admins check this?
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2011, 10:04:28 pm »

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2011, 10:12:23 pm »
Good luck getting it checked, I feel they do not look at it (Or maybe they do and somehow decide it is not worth a ban, in which case a post saying it would be appreciated)

Offline Lansamur

• Count
  • Renown: 232
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lansamur, The_Prisoner,Beer_Storage, Carebear_Ravenei
  • IRC nick: Lansamur
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2011, 12:25:19 am »
It's rather, we look at it, kepp telling ourselves we do it later, and nothing gets done.

Banned for 2 days.
[22:17] <@chadz> congratz cmpxchg8b, you managed to put 995 errors into the item sheet!
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> epic winning
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> beat that Fasader

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2011, 12:31:31 am »
It's rather, we look at it, kepp telling ourselves we do it later, and nothing gets done.

Banned for 2 days.
Just make me admin already  :evil:

Offline Polohaha

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • oh I think im shot.... damn my old friendcher got me!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: SoA
  • Game nicks: SoA_Polo
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2011, 06:51:30 am »
huh?? i was pratice on my PT is accurate enough..... eh? cuz i m a thowner as i use thowrning lance..... its deadly vs enemy or Allies... Zapper you are the one who team hit me cuz im praticse on the dummie? omg i really didnt know you are such a bitch.....
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Polohaha

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2011, 06:52:46 am »
And yes that screen shot you taken was you walking in front of my lance on purpose.... i did say sorry why didnt you take the screen shot of me saying sorry ?

Offline Polohaha

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2011, 06:56:57 am »
oh great i know why now..... you did this on purpose .. i get ya... okie .... fine i understand.

Zapper...if you turn in to admin ... i cant imagine... what you will do ...really... why do you have to do this to me? cuz i attack on the dummies ...you know how much repair for Thowning lance?? i had 4 slot of it...so i need to make sure i can kill.

Zapper only see abit of it...and yes i did thown that lance cuz you bloody hit it hurt as ive got ninja robe on -.-

Zapper.... really.... Are you REALLY BORED? got nothing better to do but to make story up?...

Offline Polohaha

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2011, 07:25:28 am »
How can you leech for so long without it being on purpose?

Why did you have to play cRPG when there was nobody else on? Couldn't you do something else or go to sleep (which you said you did while you left your guy in there leeching)

And last but no least. Why do someone living in England spell worse than a guy from Norway?

Yes Yes... I really dont know why...but you are such a girl.... i mean im a girl but you are even worst!!? dont you think?

Well I got to say... you really got me this time :) you made a really good story with spamming screenies togetherr... nice editing too. Thank you very much!

All you ever do was complaint about admin is useless or ban him remove him as admin or bitch about my english is not good etc... be a man? i mean a real man? even my boyfriend said you are gay. really... lol

Offline Polohaha

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2011, 07:26:45 am »
: This admin needs to be removed. This other guy needs to be banned.

First we have of an ADMIN leeching up on the roof. He destroyed the ladder after himself. Didn't get the name, but think one of the others took a screen that shows it's him. In the first pic, you see him having just been shot, in the secound you can see (in the chat) that it is ING_Ushy. Look at the bottom for the name.
(click to show/hide)

This was with the prior map being one of the native tournament arena. Not the MP one, but from the Single Player. The same ING_Ushy then spawned with ladders, went out of the map and destroyed them. Funny enough, the MOTF flags spawned outside as well.

Also he kept on leeching, playing without any weapons. Samurai_Johnson joined in, together with being a dick in chat. Permaban for him please.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Lansamur

• Count
  • Renown: 232
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lansamur, The_Prisoner,Beer_Storage, Carebear_Ravenei
  • IRC nick: Lansamur
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2011, 09:42:12 am »
Wow, 5 rage posts in a row.
[22:17] <@chadz> congratz cmpxchg8b, you managed to put 995 errors into the item sheet!
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> epic winning
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> beat that Fasader