« on: February 08, 2011, 04:25:30 am »
UNBAN PLX

Offline Whoracle

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Companies of Calradia (Bridgeburners)
  • Game nicks: Whoracle_BRD, Norehca
Re: unban
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 05:00:43 am »
yes so he can play with me again!

i miss him!

Offline Darkwulf

• Noble
  • Renown: 12
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
  • Crusader
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 06:22:44 am »
Do you know why you got banned?

UNBAN REQUESTS: HOW TO

This is the official unban forum. Post a new thread when you got banned, including: when, why and what for you got banned - denying your deeds will not get you unbanned. Also, depending on the circumstances, you have to write an essay about your wrongdoings with varying length, usually between 150 and 1000 words.

* Do not post more than once,
    * do not post useless crap,
    * getting annoying is the best way to make it permanent,
    * you have to convince the guy that banned you - it's up to the admins itself when to remove a ban
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 06:27:22 am by Darkwulf »

Offline Darkwulf

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • Crusader
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 06:53:55 am »
The first thing I hear when I log into team speak is "these BRD guys are trolling around kicking team mates while they are trying to shoot xbows".

The first thing I see is you breaking a friendly ladder after it was placed and were kicked away from it.  You responded by slicing that person that kicked you with your sword. 

You then blocked a doorway and kicked me in the face several times while I was try to get your name. In which you got kicked from the server.

You then came back to the server and complained about being kicked.  When you spawned up you were swinging your weapon around near team mates so I watched you.  You came over to me and hit me in the back with your weapon and got yourself banned. 

By you not putting any effort into your unban post, I don't think you are fully taking responsibility for your actions.  At this point I am denying your request.  I suggest you try again if you think I am wrong in my opinion and I will reevaluate your next post and give you a second chance.

Offline Darkwulf

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • Crusader
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2011, 04:11:04 pm »
I guess you still don't really get it.  When I have to figure out who is causing the problems I have to stay near the spawn and observe.  It is irrelevant what I am doing during the matches that I have to watch your guild. 

You and your BRD friend went into that shed to intentionally block others from going inside.  You both turned around and stood side by side blocking the entrance.  When people tried to get in you started kicking them, including me.  Don't pretend like you were trying to get out.  You guys had been doing this stuff for awhile.  You made some members of your team extremely mad and they were slashing you guys for breaking ladders,  blocking the door, and kicking people.  When you cause that much chaos on the server people start breaking a lot of rules and it makes it near impossible to see everyone.

I did however determined that it was you and some of your clan members that were the cause of the problem.  The problems stopped after you were banned because your guild members were afraid they were next.  They all started playing the game and not trolling. 

You still are not taking responsibility for your actions.  Making excuses and trying to twist the nature of what you were doing.

Offline Ecko

• Baron
  • Renown: 90
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Respect is earned.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: NA CRPG Admin
  • Game nicks: Ecko_ATS
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2011, 09:02:35 pm »
being a smart ass wont get you unbanned  :shock: