Author Topic: LPK are we too big?  (Read 5861 times)

Offline TheGoldElite

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: My own man
  • Game nicks: TheGoldElite
Re: LPK are we too big?
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2011, 11:55:00 pm »
I wouldn't call it rage so much as amusement.  The vast majority of cRPG players have never even seen the Australia server(s?) in their game lists.

This

Offline avmana

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LPK
  • Game nicks: LPK_Avmana, Sergeant_avmana, Avmana
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2011, 12:29:20 am »
It's funny cause AUS players are probably the most skilled on average. Playing constantly with a good group of skilled players where 1 on 1 fights are occurring all the time makes everyone in the AUS server more skilled, to the point where everyone can manual block very well and the only way to win is to work on your riposting.

It's also funny when you want some extra gold and hop into EU/NA servers with 300 ping and still get near the top of the scoreboard  :lol:

Don't dis the Aussies  8-)

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Offline Braeden

• Earl
  • Renown: 420
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • I hear the sound of drums
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Acre?
  • Game nicks: Braeden_Sanguine
  • IRC nick: Braeden
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2011, 12:47:52 am »
+1
It's funny cause AUS players are probably the most skilled on average. Playing constantly with a good group of skilled players where 1 on 1 fights are occurring all the time makes everyone in the AUS server more skilled, to the point where everyone can manual block very well and the only way to win is to work on your riposting.

It's also funny when you want some extra gold and hop into EU/NA servers with 300 ping and still get near the top of the scoreboard  :lol:

Hilarious!

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2011, 12:51:32 am »
+3
And they wonder why we don't take them seriously  :lol:
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline scrivo

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2011, 03:29:11 am »
And once again the Arrogance of the Americans is displayed. The question was Are we too big, but what I wanna know, Is how the hell can you say 'Are we too big, than just say we are recruiting and we have a server. Also, you said you have the best players. I loled the only decent player you have is Dimos and He told me he felt sorry for you guys so he joined you. Not to mention 90% of your members are or have had a history of Trolling AUs OR International Servers. That's probably another reason why you got trolled so much in this thread. Maybe next time word it so it actually relates to the Question. ;)

Offline Mordaunt

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • You racka disciprine!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: YRD_Charging_Bull
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2011, 04:10:51 am »
^^ We're not americans, douchelord.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2011, 03:36:45 pm »
                         visitors can't see pics , please register or login
GREAT POST!!!!visitors can't see pics , please register or login

GREAT POST!!!!visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2011, 03:54:52 pm »
And once again the Arrogance of the Americans is displayed. The question was Are we too big, but what I wanna know, Is how the hell can you say 'Are we too big, than just say we are recruiting and we have a server. Also, you said you have the best players. I loled the only decent player you have is Dimos and He told me he felt sorry for you guys so he joined you. Not to mention 90% of your members are or have had a history of Trolling AUs OR International Servers. That's probably another reason why you got trolled so much in this thread. Maybe next time word it so it actually relates to the Question. ;)

I gave you an honest answer back on page 2. You should probably read before posting snide remarks.

I'm the last person to diss OZ.

Also, 1v1 duels don't define a battle. Just because you're good at a 1v1, does not mean you'll do well in a battle.

I'm pretty awful at 1v1s myself. But when it comes to a confusing battle, there's a lot of opportunity to be had, and that's where I excel.

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2011, 04:49:13 pm »
+1
Lol @ AUS being the most skilled players, even though they only really fight eachother.

Also lol @ any AUS topping the scoreboard on a populated battle server.

Offline Warcat

• Earl
  • Renown: 396
  • Infamy: 40
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Warcat_ Village_Elder Merchant_of_Tulga Tavern_Keeper Guild_Master Ramun_The_Slave_Trader
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2011, 05:10:08 pm »
And once again the Arrogance of the Americans is displayed.
In memory of Fallen_Warcat_, member of Fallen Brigade, ruler of Zagush
Tavern_Keeper #1 NA shielder
Strategus City Improvement Project

Offline DrKronic

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • Arch Villain of cRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: I do what I want
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2011, 09:12:29 pm »
I gave you an honest answer back on page 2. You should probably read before posting snide remarks.

I'm the last person to diss OZ.

Also, 1v1 duels don't define a battle. Just because you're good at a 1v1, does not mean you'll do well in a battle.

I'm pretty awful at 1v1s myself. But when it comes to a confusing battle, there's a lot of opportunity to be had, and that's where I excel.

I agree with Dexter statement about being awful, nut when surrounded by green banners he scrapes by :)
Greed is for amateurs...Chaos, Disorder, Anarchy now that's fun!

Offline scrivo

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2011, 01:55:19 am »
^^ We're not americans, douchelord.
Shut up troll. It was Directed at the others not Owens or AEF.

Offline Mordaunt

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • You racka disciprine!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: YRD_Charging_Bull
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2011, 05:03:36 am »
+1
Your statements and intentions are unclear, I put it to you that you are the

Offline owens

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 389
  • cRPG Player
  • PK_BALLA
    • View Profile
    • Our Website
  • Faction: Persian Kittens
  • Game nicks: PK's nice guy
  • IRC nick: PK world tour pm to donate
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2011, 06:52:13 am »
Look after the last tournament LPK holds the top 3 positions Dimos, Mordaunt and caeser,

But some good players LPk and not were not able to compete. Myself, Roman, Sudan just to mention a few.

This is not the question that I am asking. Do other AUS players find that LPK is detracting from their game experience like AEF was doing for a while?

And of course AUS players are better we have a few rare peasants so in order to get kills you must kill skilled players and of late teamwork and strategy has played an integral role. If you are an NA player do not fool yourself into thinking because there are more of you that a higher percentage of you will be skilled that doesn't make sense.

And finally LPK may be gaining its own duel server soon so look out for it.
PK is back

PK is a collection of elites from throughout modern and ancient history. Giants of Calradia individually, as a group these gods of combat shatter all expectations and ascend to a higher plain of victory that only a few have seen before.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2011, 07:05:43 am »
+2

EU (don't know about NA) has long ago progressed past the point where "riposting" (known as chambering everywhere else) is effective. Against good players, it's pretty much completely pointless and only opens you up for held attacks.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.