Author Topic: LPK are we too big?  (Read 5851 times)

Offline owens

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 389
  • cRPG Player
  • PK_BALLA
    • View Profile
    • Our Website
  • Faction: Persian Kittens
  • Game nicks: PK's nice guy
  • IRC nick: PK world tour pm to donate
Re: LPK are we too big?
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2011, 07:42:55 am »
i dont want to sound like im explaining the obvious but AUS players do use the forum. If you dont care or dont liek what you read dont respond :idea:

cya little champs
PK is back

PK is a collection of elites from throughout modern and ancient history. Giants of Calradia individually, as a group these gods of combat shatter all expectations and ascend to a higher plain of victory that only a few have seen before.

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2011, 07:52:34 am »
35 players in your Faction? are all the AUS players in the same clan or something?  :lol:

But whether a Faction is too big or not, is tottally dependant on the community they play within tbh. 35 wouldn't be high on EU at all, same probably goes for NA factions. But on AUS, I don't have a clue because I have never once played on there or even seen it.

Offline Goldor

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: America the Vulnerable
  • Game nicks: Goldor
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2011, 09:35:38 am »
Wait what? They have AUS servers/players? Hell when did that happen?

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2011, 11:45:21 am »
Answer is - noone cares who owns the server, as long as it is run according to the rules.

Offline HatsuneMiku

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: AEF_HatsuneMiku
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2011, 11:53:05 am »
/headdesk

There's always one.

Offline owens

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • PK_BALLA
    • View Profile
    • Our Website
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2011, 11:08:55 pm »
Hatsune i know you dont like LPK we have the best players and the most players, yet it is your server. How long till LPK has one i dont know?
I give an apology for any in game trolling i commit and would like to thank you for hosting this glorious server.
PK is back

PK is a collection of elites from throughout modern and ancient history. Giants of Calradia individually, as a group these gods of combat shatter all expectations and ascend to a higher plain of victory that only a few have seen before.

Offline Maximus101

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merciless
  • Game nicks: Merciless_Takeolan
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2011, 11:34:21 pm »
I reckon you guys should go to EU 1 and get your best players out there and known. Tbh I have read about PK In the faction thread and it sounded pretty cool. But if you think that yor clan is too big then get asses onto eu and na servers where there are 100s of regular players. Why are you staying in AUS server? Connection on EU may not be the best but at least there Wre proper battles with large amounts of players. So to answer your question no... Keep recruiting. Can't be fun when there are most people from your clan on AUS.. Where is the competition?

Offline Fumus

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
LPK
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2011, 01:13:35 am »
If LPK had a server i think aus crpg would become alot more popular again. Friends of mine who bought the game gave up pretty quickly when its the admins who are camping and spawning crap to postpone every match. Not to mention all the skilled players that have been banned.

Offline Dishonorable_Rogue

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2011, 01:16:27 am »
+1
Austria or Australia? Which one are we talking about?

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2011, 01:34:39 am »
Australia.

Austria would be simply 'EU'.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline HatsuneMiku

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: AEF_HatsuneMiku
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2011, 01:37:27 am »
Hatsune i know you dont like LPK
Cool story, but that's your own misunderstanding.
Some players are like rotten eggs in a basket however.

Offline AEF_HumV

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • AEF 2nd Cav
    • View Profile
Re: LPK
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2011, 04:26:01 am »
If LPK had a server i think aus crpg would become alot more popular again. Friends of mine who bought the game gave up pretty quickly when its the admins who are camping and spawning crap to postpone every match. Not to mention all the skilled players that have been banned.

Fumus the only players that are perma ban off the AEF Crpg server is "Song_Lord" and 2 international trolls.
AEF-2nd Cav
Live fast, Die young.

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2011, 06:30:35 am »
I reckon you guys should go to EU 1 and get your best players out there and known. Tbh I have read about PK In the faction thread and it sounded pretty cool. But if you think that yor clan is too big then get asses onto eu and na servers where there are 100s of regular players. Why are you staying in AUS server? Connection on EU may not be the best but at least there Wre proper battles with large amounts of players. So to answer your question no... Keep recruiting. Can't be fun when there are most people from your clan on AUS.. Where is the competition?

380 ping to EU 240 to NA. Its not really playable. It is however funny as buggery when you go on and get to the top of the server.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline owens

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • PK_BALLA
    • View Profile
    • Our Website
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2011, 06:59:44 am »
I can only use throwing or a long maul on EU or NA servers for the most part it is not worth it
PK is back

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2011, 02:19:25 pm »
+1
I can only use throwing or a long maul on EU or NA servers for the most part it is not worth it

What ping do you get there?

I know Xant visits the NA servers with 140 ping. BADPLAYER is from UK, but plays NA servers at 130.

I visit the EU duel servers sitting at 140 ping myself. I know the ping from Japan to Aus is about 130 (from when I played to Aus from JP).

It may be closer to 150 or 180 for you, depending on your service, but it's worth a shot. I'd like to see Aus fighting on EU servers.

Bring the community together and whatnot
~~

edit; ALSO, since you're asking for honest input for whether or not you're too big, here's what I really think;

LPK are big fish in a small pond. While your numbers have risen to over 30 members, bear in mind that the Fallen Brigade number at about 80. The Chosen Hands of NA number at 50. Druzhina of EU count their forces at over 100 individual men.

In contrast, LPK has a force of 35 men. While your fighters may be competent, there are also many other fighters on different continents who would easily rival your force.

To put it into context; If you were to attack, say CHAOS, and manage fill your roster with as many LPK fighters as you can, the Chosen Hands will easily field as many people as you have with our own fighters, then add on that.

If it came down to a battle of attrition, the larger clan would win simply based on the fact that we'd take more tickets per fighter than you could.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 02:34:54 pm by Dexxtaa »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login