Poll

Do yuo whant to be able to give your own chars cash by transfering money from another Char?.

Yes i whant this
9 (60%)
No i do not whant this
6 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: November 26, 2011, 10:41:11 am

Author Topic: Gold exchange  (Read 344 times)

Offline 4real

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Gold exchange
« on: October 27, 2011, 11:41:11 am »
Have you ever had 100k on one char and 5k on another and you wish you could give the char with 5k 50k from your other one?Well i suggest taht you will be able to give your own char money from another one of your chars. E.g
I whant a plated charger on account:1 but i have 20k
I have 1000k on one char 2 but i dont need that much
char 2 gives char 1 100k.
I belive this will get you out of some bad situations for instance when your a peasent and money is dman hard to get.
To balance it out i think there should be a 10% fee so if i give char one 20k i lose 2k.And or there should be a cool down
So whats your feed back  guys?

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
Re: Gold exchange
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 10:18:53 pm »
Very bad idea, i dont wanna have insta plates that are supported from archer money grind chars.
Its dammn easy to earn money ( ways too easy ) if u just wear slightly cheaper stuff ...
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.