Author Topic: Economic crisis hits cRPG market?  (Read 6027 times)

Offline Riddaren

• Duke
  • Renown: 601
  • Infamy: 298
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Riddaren, Matthaus
Re: Economic crisis hits cRPG market?
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2011, 12:22:07 pm »
By my most current test and calculations (with a MW Horn bow + MW boodkins and 7 PD) it takes:

12-14arrows to kill a str tincan (70 armor 75 hp)
10-12 arrows to kill a medium armor guy (50 armor 70hp)
8-9 arrows to kill a light armor target (30-40 armor 60 hp)
7-8 arrows to kill a fake peasent (10 armor 75 hp)
and 5 arrows to kill a real peasent (8 armor 35 hp)

Realy devs??? 14 arrows to kill a guy, what the fuck is this shit At fifteen, I had the will to  learn ; at thirty, I could stand ; at forty, I had no  doubts ; at fifty, I understood the heavenly Bidding ;  at sixty, my ears were opened ; at seventy, I could  do as my heart lusted without trespassing from the  square.

BUFF RANGED!

That is weird...
I have an alt characer with 6pd, normal horn bow and normal bodkin arrows and I make like 200-300% more damage than you.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 12:24:05 pm by Riddaren »

Offline Tzar

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 564
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_TzarOfRushYa
  • IRC nick: TZAR
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2011, 12:25:16 pm »
That is weird...
I have an alt characer with 6pd, normal horn bow and normal bodkin arrows and I make like 200-300% more damage than you.

I dont think it was meant to be understood as being serious think of our posting as being sarcastic  :mrgreen:
I've never played a server where people split up as much or as often as on EU1.  No wonder range is having a field day.

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2011, 03:34:44 pm »
+1
I agree fully with Tzar. I mean cmon, could you survive an arrow irl? NO! No armor or shit can help you, armor was just made to protect agains sword slashes etc (look it up, mail is good for protecting against cuts but it is shit vs blunt/arrows/bolts)  What was the biggest killer on a medieval battlefield? ARROWS AND BOLTS!

By my most current test and calculations (with a MW Horn bow + MW boodkins and 7 PD) it takes:

12-14arrows to kill a str tincan (70 armor 75 hp)
10-12 arrows to kill a medium armor guy (50 armor 70hp)
8-9 arrows to kill a light armor target (30-40 armor 60 hp)
7-8 arrows to kill a fake peasent (10 armor 75 hp)
and 5 arrows to kill a real peasent (8 armor 35 hp)

Realy devs??? 14 arrows to kill a guy, what the fuck is this shit At fifteen, I had the will to  learn ; at thirty, I could stand ; at forty, I had no  doubts ; at fifty, I understood the heavenly Bidding ;  at sixty, my ears were opened ; at seventy, I could  do as my heart lusted without trespassing from the  square.

BUFF RANGED!

You are wrong dear friend. We all know that the typical archer build, according to Paul/Urist, is 5 PS. And typical build of a tin can is 85 armor! And archers don't have speed bonus of any kind! Therefore, if my calculations are correct:

24-28 arrows to kill a str tincan (70 armor 75 hp)
20-24 arrows to kill a medium armor guy (50 armor 70hp)
16-18 arrows to kill a light armor target (30-40 armor 60 hp)
12-16 arrows to kill a fake peasent (10 armor 75 hp)
and at least 10 arrows to kill a real peasent (8 armor 35 hp)

Also, have in mind that melee was very buffed recently, so that it can hit in the head archer with Claymore ONLY three times and KILL HIM!!!

BUFF RANGED NAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Herkkutatti

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2011, 03:37:57 pm »
10% of crpg gold is made by  my 24/7 leeching, and im not sharing my money .
/l
(゚、 。 7
l、 ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ Nerf archery ,please!

Offline Wiltzu

• Sceptical
  • Duke
  • Renown: 665
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarin_Wiltzu
  • IRC nick: Wiltzu
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2011, 04:01:28 pm »
I don't get this, I had 68hp and 56armor with my 2h build and 4-6 arrows killed me, i don't know where the fuck you ge these rediculous over 20 arrows results... -.-

With my primary build as shielder I have 63hp and 51armor and I get killed something like 4 arrows.
When in Rome, live as the Romans do; when elsewhere, live as they live elsewhere.

Kaikki on tasa-arvoisia. Toiset on vain tasa-arvoisempia kuin toiset.

Offline Qilidj_Arslan

• Noble
  • Renown: 10
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Occitan
« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2011, 04:08:10 pm »
+3
Calradia must get a central bank in order to limit the upkeep inflation to 3% maximum per patch. My first necessity expense for armor and weapons are above 90%!
How will I be able to pay for housing? I even saw a hungry man killing Reinhardt's horse for food the other day!
At 48 years old, am I suppose to still fight to earn my living? The chadzian goverment offers no pension for elderly people! They should have lower taxes and upkeep.

Offline Corwin

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2011, 04:11:15 pm »
I don't get this, I had 68hp and 56armor with my 2h build and 4-6 arrows killed me, i don't know where the fuck you ge these rediculous over 20 arrows results... -.-

The same place where (un)balancers are getting theirs.
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline Corwin

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2011, 04:12:21 pm »

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2011, 04:12:36 pm »

With my primary build as shielder I have 63hp and 51armor and I get killed something like 4 arrows.

Its not a serious calculation to begin with
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2011, 05:16:52 pm »
Calradia must get a central bank in order to limit the upkeep inflation to 3% maximum per patch. My first necessity expense for armor and weapons are above 90%!
How will I be able to pay for housing? I even saw a hungry man killing Reinhardt's horse for food the other day!
At 48 years old, am I suppose to still fight to earn my living? The chadzian goverment offers no pension for elderly people! They should have lower taxes and upkeep.

LMAO

Great  :mrgreen:

Offline Everkistus

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No good deed goes unpunished
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Everkistus
  • IRC nick: Everkistus
« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2011, 05:29:24 pm »
+3
Devs need to release a support package to players to keep the economy up, otherwise we might face a crisis. I estimate 444 billion gold are enough.

Offline Tot.

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2011, 06:02:16 pm »
Mods compatible with cRPG. New crosshairs, textures, sounds, yay.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2011, 07:01:08 pm »
just a message to all the archers and HA that complain about the prices.

i lol every time i see that you cry about 350/400 repair price. deal with it, grind one gen, sell a loom point and viola youre set.

on the other hand myself as a dedicated 2h am forced to use heavy gear due to your recent abillity to do pierce damage and my reapirs vary from 500 to 3k per round.

in this gear i lose up to 50/60k even more depends on the gen and the multis. if i choose lighter gear im done in 2 arrows. FACT. maybe not dead evey time but so low on HP a stronger wind kills me, basically useless. meaning done.

so please dont even lobby for a buff price wise because its not fair to any onther class on the field and even wth bodkin and rus bow prices you still make more money than any other class.

With bods and rus you don't make money due to the massive break chance. My polearm character with 41K of gear makes money faster then my archer when he uses bods.

Typical player babbling about a class that he knows nothing about.

I have more then 50Mil exp in melee alts or cav... I can compare the two nicely thank you.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 07:02:15 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2011, 07:04:43 pm »
With bods and rus you don't make money due to the massive break chance. My polearm character with 41K of gear makes money faster then my archer when he uses bods.

Typical player babbling about a class that he knows nothing about.

I have more then 50Mil exp in melee alts or cav... I can compare the two nicely thank you.

You know what, none of this is more expensive than cavalry. Cav deals with it, so archers can to. Also, don't know bout you, but there was a recent post about the inconvenient truths of archery. Read it and learn.

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #59 on: October 23, 2011, 07:07:35 pm »
I like how you (corwin) trolls your own thread with complaints about archery.  :rolleyes: bitter much?

On topic I don't think there's really anything to be concerned about.  But I will gladly take a few million gold and do my part for the economy  :mrgreen:
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345