Author Topic: Remember Pános!  (Read 85226 times)

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
Re: Remember Panos!
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2011, 08:45:38 am »
Oh, so much hurt feelings, just because some people fails to read the rules :D

Naah, feelings are hurt because some people fail at their own "common sense" rule and thus give admin powers to complete morons.  :D

(click to show/hide)
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • Renown: 176
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
  • Simmer down and pucker up
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Waylander_VVar
  • IRC nick: Boldkorn
« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2011, 08:58:27 am »
Naah, feelings are hurt because some people fail at their own "common sense" rule and thus give admin powers to complete morons.  :D

(click to show/hide)

Why did i click the spoiler for the love of god WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2011, 09:06:44 am »

(click to show/hide)

Oh lol, go troll some other place. I didn't even ban Panos, ever. :)

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2011, 09:07:06 am »
(click to show/hide)

Add Tears_Of_Destiny to that joke admin list, he's like.. the worst

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #64 on: October 24, 2011, 03:05:09 pm »
As admins i can count too many low iq ( not an insult its a problem like being otistic ; you didnt select to live this life as a low based iq person). Let me tell the first thing i remember at the moment ( And actually im not remembering this one for raging ; normally i rage more than too many people in this comunity ) .

Yesterday BashiBazouk_Bashko (he is new to this game) banned for using team switch glitch to play with us which i didnt realise.Than Ninja_Khorin ( You can understand from tag he is low iq and he is playing that for more than 1 year )
warned him for exploiting.Then he stopped and was waiting at spectators ( also i warned him ) because he didnt wanted to play and loose against us and checkin some girl's pictures on facebook is totally better than the first thing.Khorin thought Bashko still in spectators so his little brain tried to think ( normally cant ) so he got the result > If bashko still in spectators , ofcourse he is still using glitch .Result: 3 day ban

3 hours later WARPIGS_BERSERKER ( Superbeast ) banned for the first time in his life for ? Kicking someone at spawn by ? GUARD_BD_Teenage . Then 1 hour later he warned BashiBazouk_Leed's alt character for using kick at the end of round. He said "Deli_Taksici stop that or i will kick you" then next map " What did i say taksici ? " .Normally i was a friend with tennenoth , we played this game a some other games like league of legends. I told him that u are a child because after u had admin powers u changed like a little kid. He said "power changes people" .

Really he banned my alt character for blind charging ; my character was level 2.
He banned kastamonulu for killing a bashibazouk at the end of round or a warpig which is our friends and works in same faction on strat.

I can remember only those. Yes there are some admins also ; i like meow , shik , okin , cmp who are a person not a child or teenager.

Bandits were a fun thing to this game but those admins like nuffen ruined it.I just want to say this game is not a drug for me and i m not gonna play it forever if people gonna act like tennenoth.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 24, 2011, 03:38:29 pm »
As admins i can count too many low iq ( not an insult its a problem like being otistic ; you didnt select to live this life as a low based iq person). Let me tell the first thing i remember at the moment ( And actually im not remembering this one for raging ; normally i rage more than too many people in this comunity ) .

''See, I think drugs have done some *good* things for us, I really do. And if you don’t believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a Favor: go home tonight and take all your albums, all your tapes, and all your cd’s and burn em’. 'Cause you know what? The musicians who’ve made all that great music that’s enhanced your lives throughout the years...
Rrrrrrrrrrrrreal ------ high on drugs."
Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."

"It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom, it´s what it is ok?. Keep that in mind at all times. Thank you!"

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • Renown: 409
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player
  • herrroo, my näym iz bokkkseee änd i'm fukken ugry
    • View Profile
  • Faction: bashibazouk, the official jihad clan
  • Game nicks: tavuk
  • IRC nick: Minister of Shitstorm
« Reply #66 on: October 24, 2011, 03:40:48 pm »
tenne also warned my alt char which was at fucking level 5-6 (whatever) for not contributing to team. i explained the situation but he kept warning me. so many people reacted against his nonsense. i always try to play this game fairly, never leech & exploit & glitch. i'm not going to leave a negative feedback for him cuz he was a good guy and an ally in the past, but if it happens in the future, i'll do.

crowds can change the rulers and even the most powerful can get his ass kicked in a fucking sewer pipe.

anyway, remember panos xaxaxa

roast and roast again until lambs become kebab

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #67 on: October 24, 2011, 03:46:27 pm »
Wall of wrath

Yes, your always innocent, its always the admins fault. :)

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • Hope you like arrows...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: -
« Reply #68 on: October 24, 2011, 03:49:52 pm »
''See, I think drugs have done some *good* things for us, I really do. And if you don’t believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a Favor: go home tonight and take all your albums, all your tapes, and all your cd’s and burn em’. 'Cause you know what? The musicians who’ve made all that great music that’s enhanced your lives throughout the years...
Rrrrrrrrrrrrreal ------ high on drugs."
Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."

"It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom, it´s what it is ok?. Keep that in mind at all times. Thank you!"

way to not give those quotes credit....
Bamboo Bundle Bowman: 90'' draw, groups at 200 yards.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 24, 2011, 03:50:24 pm »
Yes, your always innocent, its always the admins fault. :)
if it was a wall of wrath i should type it on another topic which is inside EU ( Offical ) or Admin Feedback but i m not even going to put " unban me please" to my sentences.It was a story that happened to me which i wanted to share with my friends. Do you know what "friend" means ?

Offline Gnjus

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 24, 2011, 03:51:28 pm »
No point writing about this as nothing will change so i suggest we cut it here, the only thing i can add to Cicero's story is that I too have witnessed the "power changes people" syndrome, that's the exact part i avoided talking about in my past writings since those persons (who i used to like but suddenly they became admins/moderators/whatever, big "influential" players) would never admit it. Or would just accuse me of encouraging "bad behavior", like Mister Tom Nuffen did earlier.

(click to show/hide)
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 24, 2011, 04:21:19 pm »
LoL mister tom nuffen or whatever his name is just broke a rule as an innocent. You cant change the paragraph to a text that u want to type when u quote someone.I got +30 warning for that.

Got my point kuracs ? =)

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #72 on: October 24, 2011, 05:04:13 pm »
I hope Panos Penis already has bigger abs than Balton!  :mrgreen:

Anyways, just shortly after badmin got his powers off, i was a victim of idiotic admin behavior aswell. Was standing on spawn protecting friend, and i got banned for teamkilling. I did not even hit anyone, anything, was just trying to save him from cavrape, but hey, i am just a player acting bad, as it is common in here.

Not to mention i have never had so much fun in any game before than i had playing with (dis)Bandits, such a cool crowd of people we were :(

So yeah, PANOS FOR THE WIN!

Offline Gnjus

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 24, 2011, 05:46:39 pm »
such a cool crowd of people we were :(

Don't worry, we still are.   8-)

(click to show/hide)

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
« Reply #74 on: October 24, 2011, 06:53:06 pm »
Those who hate on Panos and exBanditos should realy just come to TS one evning
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.