Author Topic: Unban Request Spook Island  (Read 1371 times)

Offline Spook Island

• Shitposter
  • Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 165
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Truth Teller
    • View Profile
Unban Request Spook Island
« on: October 21, 2011, 08:14:59 am »
Situation:   Playing Siege last night around 11:45 pm Central or something
by a player with either a bow or a crossbow flagrantly tk's me, within medium-close range, while im thick in a melee brawl between 5 guys, getting ready to deliver a deathblow on a shielder when im shot down.

i spawn and say something along the lines of "nice shot, retard"
asked for an apology

guy doesnt apologize and tells me not to get in the way of his shot
i reincarnate him in an effort to curb purposely sloppy archer behavior

literally less than 3-4 seconds from when he hits the ground, im banned
think the guys name was like "sik" or something like that; i'd have to see it again.  Didn't recognize it but he was wearing blue and had a bow

maybe that ban was deserved. but it should have only been for an hour or two, tops.

the fact the ban hit me so fast leads me to believe the guy was an admin; and his behavior all too easily leads me to believe he was baiting me into that situation.

As for these other topics from people requesting my bans (that im just now seeing).

One is from the player lawn gnome.  The same lawn gnome who was banned from NA_Siege for cheating (from what i heard).  All i know is that he hasn't played there in a long time.  Probably because he got banned.  The other is from vieux crotter, who has been harassing me for months with this shit.  He has lied about me, abused polls numerous times to get me banned for an hour (i have pictures of this and have talked to an admin about it).

I've been mass attacked by him and his clan, I just usually end up defending myself because admins commonly aren't around. 
They pull a lot of bullshit, and I just brush it off my shoulder, however I cannot have them trying to soil my good name

As for the topic about me opening gates from months ago, it is total bullshit.  There are no pics because that never happened.  Also, really cute seeing goretooth lie about it in an effort to destroy my reputation.  This is the same goretooth who was tking me the other day and lying about it (I have screenshots) in an effort to goad me into attacking him; most likely so he could ban/boot me.

I just want to play the game free of haters tryin to get me down.  Eagle's gotta fly.  Lovers gotta love.  World keeps spinnin'. Babies keep grinnin.

Do it for the fans.    8-)

PS. that archer seriously deserved to die

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Unban Request Spook Island
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 04:34:50 pm »
NA Community Servers have been offline for quite some time now.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 05:03:06 pm »
Do you mean "Shik" - the guy running the official NA servers??  Yeah, he doesn't intentionally tk, if you were tked it was by accident.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2011, 05:13:29 pm »
Yeah, Shik has a reputation for baiting random people into being banned  :(

What Keshian said.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2011, 05:22:59 pm »
Clearly you are not ready Spook

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFnFr-DOPf8

Offline Spook Island

• Shitposter
  • Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • Truth Teller
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2011, 10:32:47 pm »
The server was NA CRPG 2 (siege)
and yean that mods name was SHIK

so should i just report this incident to the mods above him?

cuz im 100% sure that guy was baiting a ban based off how point blank he shot me and his attitude afterward

and since there are other people confirming he has a history of doing this...

pretty sure its grounds to have him investigated for the legitimacy of his position

100% confident we can find better people to admin than that, and im definitely one of them.

Offline Vieuxcrotter

• Knight
  • Renown: 47
  • Infamy: 118
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2011, 10:36:41 pm »
Spook you are such a fucking lying piece of shit go fuck yourself. Dont bring my name into your problem you deserve what happen to you and you try to make false stories and lies to cover your bs.

Nobody in my clan do team wounding we are probably one the most legit players in the game we do everything in our power to win the objective round after round. If you wanna play with that attitude spook im gonna keep getting screenshot and record demo of all the constant bullshit (without mentioning exploit you do to farm multipliers with the autobalance exploit) you do all the time. We will see who bring the real story to the table.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 10:40:16 pm by Vieuxcrotter »

Offline Spook Island

• Shitposter
  • Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • Truth Teller
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2011, 10:42:24 pm »
Spook you are such a fucking lying piece of shit go fuck yourself. Dont bring my name into your problem you deserve what happen to you and you try to make false stories and lies to cover your bs.

i have pics of you and your clan attacking me and abusing poll to get me banned for an hour.

and all the "ban spook island"  topics you've made are in the archives.

Sorry, but you do not have any lies to hide behind.
You're just some idiot foreign kid with a grudge that has long gotten out of control and honestly should be dealt with. You've long since passed the point of being a weird little creep harasser.

Offline Spook Island

• Shitposter
  • Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • Truth Teller
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2011, 10:53:30 pm »

Offline Vieuxcrotter

• Knight
  • Renown: 47
  • Infamy: 118
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2011, 10:58:20 pm »
This is one poll where you deserved to get vote banned and the peoples on the server spoke and you got banned.

Unlike your stories where you claim i vote ban harrasse you, i brought the vote poll to ban you once and you deserved it, now stop being butthurt and claim bullshit. Alot of different players vote banned you off the server for legitimate reasons. If peoples vote yes against you all the time then ask yourself the following question: what i do wrong?

Note that alot of peoples bring vote poll often and the community always vote no. Only when someone is in the wrong he get voted off the server.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2011, 10:59:08 pm »
There is no mod above Shik. Shik is a developer as well as the head NA Moderator.

Offline Spook Island

• Shitposter
  • Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • Truth Teller
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2011, 11:04:34 pm »
This is one poll where you deserved to get vote banned and the peoples on the server spoke and you got banned.

Unlike your stories where you claim i vote ban harrasse you, i brought the vote poll to ban you once and you deserved it, now stop being butthurt and claim bullshit. Alot of different players vote banned you off the server for legitimate reasons. If peoples vote yes against you all the time then ask yourself the following question: what i do wrong?

Note that alot of peoples bring vote poll often and the community always vote no. Only when someone is in the wrong he get voted off the server.

lol, is that why there is a guy asking "why ban?" in the screenshot

further proof

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/225/crotterbustedsomemore.jpg/

a guy saying "crotter loves to ban" immediately after launching that poll - gee, i wonder why this person  would say that?

oh and heres a pic of your team member demento blatantly killing me at the end of a round on purpose

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/851/dementobusted.png/

keep lying crotter, it's only making my job easier

Offline Spook Island

• Shitposter
  • Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • Truth Teller
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2011, 11:06:17 pm »
There is no mod above Shik. Shik is a developer as well as the head NA Moderator.

so this guy can basically going around exploiting and abusing admin on any server and nobody can do anything about it?
sounds like a bit of extreme bullshit to me

Offline Knute

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 682
  • Infamy: 21
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2011, 11:41:01 pm »
I'm a regular on the siege server, NA Community and now Official, so I've witnessed this conflict going on for quite some time.  The root of the problem is trash talking, which usually escalates into unfair poll bans, teamwounding or end of the round team killing.  Despite their eternal war, I've never seen Spookisland or Vieuxcrotters des amis do anything to throw a round for their teams, both sides are just really competitive which leads to the trash talking.

Here's a suggestion:  You guys should just mute each other.  When someone is muted, it's like they're not even there.  That or join forces and become buddy cops.

http://youtu.be/ZfiptVxW7w4

http://youtu.be/kxB69wonwXg

edit: I like turtles.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 02:40:57 am by Knute »