Author Topic: Here's the secret to being awesome at this game... auto block hack...  (Read 16950 times)

Offline SpeedyBanana

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
        You don't need good hand eye co-ordination, cat like reflexes, or hours of practice. You know what it takes to be just as good as some of the pros on cRPG? Auto Block Hack. It's so good you don't even have to release your block button to change the block direction, you can just hold it down it will instantly block in the correct direction every time. Thanks to poor game design this hack isn't even detectable because the auto blocking system is part of the core engine already. The only way to stop this is for admins to manually spectate every player they suspect and make a call as to whether or not they think they are using this hack. So if you're careful with it you can go on for a long time without ever getting caught.

So next time you keep getting owned by somebody with god-like blocking skills don't let it drag you down... they're just some goof with a hack.

What a f**king joke.........

WARNING: Use at your own risk with CRPG. It's still working fine for me, but the CRPG devs are claiming 40 bans (and at least one person here is flipping out over losing his characters). But if you care about your account/characters on CRPG, don't use it there.

Change for 2.0c - The occasional reset of auto block in game (stops working) should be fixed. If you didn't have that problem, there's no other change *at all* so you don't need to download 2.0c.

Warband Auto Blocker
for M&B Warband v1.143, Steam and Non-Steam
Version 2.0c

Download is at the bottom of this post, please read everything before you download!
Note: If you have issues with this version, read "TROUBLESHOOTING" at the bottom of the post before downloading version 1.

Features:
Full-fledged auto-block
Toggle on/off in game to prevent detection, with sounds to verify you've turned it on or off
Auto-adjust option so you don't need to release defend and click again to change block angle
Works seamlessly with both Steam and Non-Steam versions of Warband
Status window showing whether it's attached or not
Will automatically detach from the game if you close it, and reattach if you re-open it - just run it once and you're good

To use:
Download WABv20b.zip and unzip the file to anywhere you want - preferably not in your M&B folder for obvious safety reasons. Start MBAutoBlocker-v20x.exe (I would recommend renaming it for extra safety) in admin mode then start Warband. You should notice that even at the launcher screen it's detected what version of the game you're running and has attached itself.

Make sure you start the Auto Blocker *FIRST*.

Decide whether you're going to use auto-toggle or not – I would recommend against it for multiplayer, it makes it very obvious that you're using it. (It will follow every feint INSTANTLY). I'll leave the option in however, it's your ban if you want it.

Regardless of whether you check it or not, you can just start up Warband. Once at the main menu, go to “Options”, and make sure your blocking is set to “Automatic”.

Now, you can join a server. Press F7 to start it and you should hear a nice little 'CLANG' to let you know it worked. Press F8 to stop it and you should hear a little 'beep' to let you know it's off. This is useful for instant 'up-blocking', the M&B community's current preferred method of checking whether you're using this mod-app or not. So if somebody asks you to up-block, just tap F8 (BEEP!) and point upwards to block upwards, then when they're satisfied tap F7 (CLANG!) and you're back to auto blocking!

Download for 1.143 (Current):
Version 2.0c (Steam & Non-Steam)
Version 2.0b (Steam & Non-Steam)

Download for 1.134 (Old):
Version 2.0 (Steam & Non-Steam)

Troubleshooting:
This has been tested on several platforms, but if you encounter ANY issues, please try the following:
Windows Vista/7 - Make sure you run it in Admin mode (right click and run as Administrator)
Make sure you're running Warband v1.143
Make sure you're NOT running the old version 1 at the same time

If that doesn't work, please include the following in a support request via PM or a response to this post:
What version of M&B Warband you're using (version 1.xxx and Steam or Non-Steam)
Operating System (Windows XP, Vista, 7) along with 32 or 64 bit
What version of the Auto Blocker you're using (2.0, 2.0b, 2.0c)

Credits:
Several unnamed people for helping me test thoroughly. (If you'd like me to name you, toss me a PM – but I'm not outing anybody without their permission)[/list][/list][/list]

I've removed the download links for obvious reasons. I'm not here to spread a hack, just to point out the current problem with this game. It took about 2-3 minutes to find this on Google there's not much point in trying to cover this up any longer. And for the record I have never used this or any hack. I'm just another non hacking frustrated player,

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Oggrinsky

• Knight
  • Renown: 61
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sons of Zardoz
  • Game nicks: Tzadik_Oggrinsky, Ghazi_Suleiman, MissOggynistic
Re: Here's the secret to being awesome at this game... auto block hack...
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 06:17:25 am »
Old news, old problem, old solution.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 06:21:55 am »
This is really old news. First wave was 40 bans, next wave was something like 200.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Patricia

• Baron
  • Renown: 108
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 06:23:54 am »
Yup, I autoblock.

Offline SpeedyBanana

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2011, 06:24:07 am »
This is really old news. First wave was 40 bans, next wave was something like 200.

Well I've been away for a while...

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2011, 06:27:06 am »
Welcome back!
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Anal Bleeding

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 105
  • Infamy: 132
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2011, 06:31:33 am »
cool
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 03:31:58 pm by Anal Bleeding »

Offline Brother_Morr

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: D'Haran Empire
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2011, 07:25:19 am »
Dood, The best way to counter Auto Block is just Crush through Spam. I don't care if you put that sword or shield up, I'll just bash it aside! Long Maul Works great on Auto Blockers, JUST LIKE YOU!
We'll make our stand here. Death will come to us or them, ether way he won't have to travel far.

Offline chadz

• The lazy
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 3188
  • Infamy: 724
  • Sir Black King A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: irc://
  • IRC nick: chadz
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2011, 07:29:47 am »
I'm not even bothering to remove that link, I think the more we ban the more rewarding it feels.

Go ahead, give it a try, and say your char goodbye :D

Offline SpeedyBanana

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2011, 07:39:59 am »
I'm not even bothering to remove that link, I think the more we ban the more rewarding it feels.

How do the bans in this game work? Can you ban their cd-key or just their character?

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2011, 07:40:42 am »

That's the spirit.

Offline Hevi

• Peasant
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: RuConquista
  • Game nicks: RuConquista_Chronos
  • IRC nick: h3v1
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2011, 07:41:19 am »
How prosaically and ironic.. love you chadz  :rolleyes:
Go ahead, give it a try, and say your character goodbye! 

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2011, 08:37:42 am »

ShadowXx
Poptart
User Rating: 0
Posts: 3Re: [RELEASE] Warband Auto Blocker v2.0c! (Updated for 1.143)
« Reply #139 on: September 18, 2011, 11:59:53 AM »
Big ban wave on CRPG for this. Fine on native and all other modules just don't use it on CRPG.

Lol
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Slamz

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Norse Horde
  • Game nicks: NH_Slamz
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2011, 08:59:38 am »
How do the bans in this game work? Can you ban their cd-key or just their character?
They do key bans.  Anytime you get banned for anything, it's all of your characters.  Only way to get back is with a new CD key and even then a suspicious enough dev might decide to look up IPs, as we know they track IPs as well.

Basically this isn't some MMORPG where people can cheat for months and not get caught.  Good players, in particular, notice autoblockers and admins aren't that rare.

It's also not an FPS where you can aimbot and people can't really be sure if you're doing it or not -- blocking is up close and personal and a little too obvious.
Crush your enemies; see them driven before you; hear the lamentations of their women.
Norse Horde