Author Topic: x-bow/2h boy and something what i think about op things.  (Read 2325 times)

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
x-bow/2h boy and something what i think about op things.
« on: October 16, 2011, 05:14:44 pm »
+5
I hate ranged players, i hate roof monkeys, i hate when archer is faster than i am and i am not able too hit him because of his stupid run and shot tactic, so i started  use xbow against then. And that happened with small steps i become xbowman, ranged my old friend, i was using xbow more and more and more, it is like cancer like virus you can't stop that. When you kill someone with one easy shot from safe distance but.... but it is no like that it takes ages to reload xbow you can't move you are so easy target for everyone... if you mist you are dead... or you can run but it is no like with archers. Many peps is complain about that then they can't  fight with them coz of  foot speed...
but it is not true its only because of agi builds and now 75% players is using that. Random_Hero or Kastu kind of agistokers speed uber 2h turbo spamers(anyway kastu is really good player) comes from nowhere like ninjas you don't know when you die you cant run away from them coz they are fast and that xbow and bolts have nice weight something around 7 sooo its more than malet.

When you haven't any wpf in xbow that damage every fuc&ing round all the time thats hurt.... thrust me.

but that big Sword of Cookies stock in my soul to hard so now I am xbow/2h boy i sold my lordly trans for mw arbalest,
with my 78 wpf in 2h and fighting axe I am still able to kill lots of brave shielder and spamyy 2h polearms players and i will have more wpf.
My xbow kills lot of peps with one shot (60%). I can use Lordly Heraldic Mail with Tabard and still aim well(but it is not like pinshots)
yes I run away from melle but only when I see some kind of big gand bang team on front of me, I like to kill peps who think then I am only silly xbowman who haven't any idea about blocks ect.

anyway my target is Dave i want to be like him good in close fight  and with myxbow.(only for that gen but who knows)

So now i think it is op????
xbow op!!! but wait if i kill peps with 78 wpf in 2h no way 2h is op!! nah archers are op they can do it same things and run aroud in the same time, archers op!!!!!!!!! no wait cav is op because ponnys cost only 1k gold for repairs and they have shitty angel of lance hit...

Point in that then there is MANY noobs who fail all the time as the OP class...
Peps complain about OP coz the can't live with fact then someone is killing them all the time with no problem...
Point in that then that game is based on YOUR personal skill, if you suck there is no way then some op things help you, that can give you only advantage but kansuke will come with torch and kill you like *bich* or Phyrex he will abel to beat you without 1 hand half blind coz you suck.Ha Pare is archer now so you think the he is easy target for your op shield scimitar set(?) go try,that hurts you think if you killed Tommys pony you win... you have to kill player not his op thing no you can't kill player skill.

So if skill is op!! nerf that we need autoblock ingeme autoaim auto hit ghost mode and auto win.

good players make things op...

who remember op Morningstar with Crushthrough???? iT's OP OP oPOppop popopofepgowe;hv;iru;rubg;ebv;2ugh;quhv;24tuhb(rumor of angry agi ninjas and weak spamers)
but no one noticed barmace and long iron mace way stronger weapons...

now I herd some voice of angry shielder think then mauls are op, because its so easy to kill with that... as a 2h boy with some like 9 gens like pure 2h i have to say.... "wut?!" I think then he never played with that weapon.

so what solution...

cavalry is op? no just pay more attention on them and watch your back all the time( it can help against backstabers to)
-ach I got (head)shot fucking op archers/xbowmen!!!!!!!! no you just showed you face, body in wrong place( anyway its so easy to kill archer from the back)
I got spam, fucking pole/2hspamers!!! Hmm I have to say then full str char in full plate armor is able to block almost all hits from spamers

and someone can say then i was biggest xbow enemy long time ago... i have to say then i was in wrong, maybe all what i written here is bullschit but I still thing then its beret that complains about the op op op things.

Game is balanced we still have bugged things and weapons what have advantage compare to other things but it isn't biggest problem...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1354
  • Infamy: 973
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: x-bow/2h boy and something what i think about op things.
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 05:24:17 pm »
Random_Hero, I believe, use STR build paired with katana. Kastu uses katana sometimes but I'm not sure what's his build.

You see, Kastu isn't a spammer (Random_Hero is), he just knows how long to hold his swings and releases them right after you've changed block position.

So it's not AGI, then what is it. It's light armor. You see, I can swing a lot faster while wearing light armor (sub 7 total wpf weight) with 1 2H wpf than I can in my Rus Scale set (about 32 total wpf weight) with 165 2H wpf. Basically WM and wpf are useless, the thing that bothers you isn't agi oriented build, it's weapon stats (spamtana) and benefits of light armor.

Light armor, str build and extremely fast weapon can be deadly combination if your oponents aren't good at blocking.

I would like see some changes in my favour, but then again, I can survive plenty of hits in my heavy armor. Being able to spam like low armor guys simply isn't fair. Also if you're fighting guys who use GLA or poleaxes, it's stun that kills you. It's much easier to spam polearms than greatsword because of polestun.

Offline Rebelyell

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 05:30:59 pm »
nah kastu is good random too i give you example how xbowmen see them in action

GLA is only for right swing and poleaxe stock in ground when you fight on the hills or walls on siega maps(2h weapons are the best for siege) and poleaxe is slower than 2h stab is strong but if you know how you use 2h stab you will hit enemies even in face to face fight

you can complain like other players ah and if you want use uberdangerous flamberge, its like poleaxe but stronger and longer it have super long owerhead and polearm stab(same like danisch)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 05:39:09 pm by Rebelyell »

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Apsod

• Duke
  • Renown: 698
  • Infamy: 98
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Donate a few denari to the farmers of Calradia!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Apsod
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2011, 05:50:39 pm »
+1
I read 60% of what you wrote, but then I got bored. What is the point of this wall of text?

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2011, 05:56:45 pm »
+1
What is this I don't even

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Gisbert_of_Thuringia

• Count
  • Renown: 169
  • Infamy: 136
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: Guard_Gisbert_of_Thuringia, Guard_Bernulf_of_Thuringia, Guard_Ranulf_of_Thuringia etc...
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2011, 08:21:21 pm »
Whatever you are talking about. I stopped reading it after 5 lines because there is too much  !!!!!!!!  NERFNERFNERF  OPOPOPOPO in it  :rolleyes:

What are you talking about? What do you want to be changed?

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2011, 08:35:29 pm »
You make ironhide sad.

(click to show/hide)
Turtles

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2011, 08:52:06 pm »
+1
TL;DR version for lazy people:
Stop complaining and learn to play! Its skill that is OP, not the build!

And +1 to OP due to being someone with a couple of fingers in his head

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2011, 09:51:37 pm »

Wait.... what ?

This idiom doesn't translate into english I think x)

Offline Rebelyell

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2011, 09:56:36 pm »
TL;DR version for lazy people:
Stop complaining and learn to play! Its skill that is OP, not the build!

thx to good for you

many players is even to lazy to read that to end.

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline BlueKnight

• Marshall
  • Renown: 983
  • Infamy: 200
  • If you run, you will only die tired...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2011, 11:08:34 pm »
+1
Whatever you are talking about. I stopped reading it after 5 lines because there is too much  !!!!!!!!  NERFNERFNERF  OPOPOPOPO in it  :rolleyes:

What are you talking about? What do you want to be changed?

You will fucking know what it is about after you read it. There are some mistakes but it's focken possible bro.

Skyrim UI

Offline Adamar

• He who doesn't want to be labelled
  • Earl
  • Renown: 422
  • Infamy: 319
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2011, 11:37:42 pm »
i hate when archer is faster than i am and i am not able too hit him because of his stupid run and shot tactic, so i started  use xbow against then. And that happened with small steps i become xbowman, ranged my old friend

sigd
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 11:40:00 pm by Adamar »

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
  • Renown: 465
  • Infamy: 102
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild.
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bulzur
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2011, 11:57:29 pm »
But... that's common sense. Why post that in the first place ?

Oh, i nearly forgot :
(click to show/hide)

It's not "just" about a class being better than others, it's about peculiar items, used by that class, particular conditions, maps, and... some luck (always). Put all this together, and you'll get OPness.
I seriously don't believe everything is perfectly balanced, YET. But it's way better than the morningstar on horseback with it's crushthrough. o_O Damn speed bonus...
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
[19:32] <@chadz> if(dave_ukr_is_in_server) then rain_chance = 98%;

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2011, 12:01:29 am »
+1
I hate ranged players, i hate roof monkeys,

Oh, another EU ranged complaint thread? Hopefully someday your archers will learn how to coexist among the infantry and horses on the ground.

Offline Gisbert_of_Thuringia

• Count
  • Renown: 169
  • Infamy: 136
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: Guard_Gisbert_of_Thuringia, Guard_Bernulf_of_Thuringia, Guard_Ranulf_of_Thuringia etc...
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2011, 12:04:29 am »
Wow, now I read all this and I have to say: I never saw one person put so much heart into raging in one post  :lol: :lol:

But yeah, I have to say you are right about most things :)  I don't agree with everything, but basically yes!

But man, you really forgot two things:  1.  ARCHERY IS OVERPOWERED!! ASK THE WHOLE COMMUNITY! THEY WILL TELL YOU CAUSE THEY KNOW!! :rolleyes:
2. Reading your post it seems templars are overpowered  :shock:   I say NERF TEMPLARS!!

:mrgreen: