Poll

In your opinion, what is the Fallen Brigade known for?

Archer squad.
Squad tactics.
Trolling.
Cat pictures.
Back stabbing.
Homosexuality.

Author Topic: [Fallen]The Fallen Brigade (Recruiting EU/NA)  (Read 304635 times)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: [Fallen]The Fallen Brigade (Recruiting EU/NA)
« Reply #2880 on: March 10, 2012, 02:14:27 am »
+1

The Fallen Brigade is currently recruiting, and interested in members who have an interest in cooperative tactics, and are easy friendly members on TeamSpeak.

Archers are especially welcome.

Give us a try, hop on 176.9.48.138 and poke a server operator/admin to move you in!

« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 02:17:59 am by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline isatis

• Duke
  • Renown: 624
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • ink+water showing their true potential!
    • View Profile
    • le Clan des Cochons!
  • Faction: Le clan des Cochons!!
  • Game nicks: Cochon_Furtif_Isatis
  • IRC nick: Isatis
« Reply #2881 on: March 10, 2012, 02:27:29 am »

hey, i'm the leader of LLJK now!

we will soon reconquer Zagush with Cicero leading the way!

good luck!
So the new response to ranged ragers is not "get a shield", it is "learn to chamber ranged nub!"
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Warcat

• Earl
  • Renown: 396
  • Infamy: 40
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Warcat_ Village_Elder Merchant_of_Tulga Tavern_Keeper Guild_Master Ramun_The_Slave_Trader
« Reply #2882 on: March 10, 2012, 06:07:54 am »
Well, if you are going to conqueror it under the banner of Chairman Meow, that can't be a bad thing.
In memory of Fallen_Warcat_, member of Fallen Brigade, ruler of Zagush
Tavern_Keeper #1 NA shielder
Strategus City Improvement Project

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
« Reply #2883 on: March 10, 2012, 07:35:22 am »
Well, if you are going to conqueror it under the banner of Chairman Meow, that can't be a bad thing.

And hundreds of factory workers leaped to their death...

Offline Everkistus

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No good deed goes unpunished
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Everkistus
  • IRC nick: Everkistus
« Reply #2884 on: March 10, 2012, 08:48:19 am »
last 50 pages are full of text, yet any information is somehow missing. this thread sadly got into "risen likely cool" stage.
I fully agree.

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #2885 on: March 10, 2012, 09:37:45 am »
+1
Well something has to keep our thread in the first page right? Just take a look at the Nords- clanthread for comparison... Yeah we have been blindly spamming lately and I am hugely guilty of that. However I try to discuss about something rather than just spam random gif images without any context to earlier posts. Well this is still my favourite pokemon http://alexonsager.net/pokemon/?one=15&two=68 and he always speaks the truth :wink:

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Everkistus

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No good deed goes unpunished
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Everkistus
  • IRC nick: Everkistus
« Reply #2886 on: March 10, 2012, 10:18:21 am »
I don't mind if it drops to second page every now and then. It's just horrible to watch that our thread is spammed until it looks like Risen or CHAOS clanthreads.

Unrelated to this topic, but have you twohander guys tried Masterwork Miaodao (Meowdao)? It's ridiculously good, I wonder why more people won't use it instead of the more expensive greatswords.

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
« Reply #2887 on: March 10, 2012, 11:16:06 am »
I don't mind if it drops to second page every now and then. It's just horrible to watch that our thread is spammed until it looks like Risen or CHAOS clanthreads.

Unrelated to this topic, but have you twohander guys tried Masterwork Miaodao (Meowdao)? It's ridiculously good, I wonder why more people won't use it instead of the more expensive greatswords.

prob cuz thrust poke is one of THE reasons to use a 2h sword....plus miaodao looks dumb

Offline wayyyyyne

• Marshall
  • Renown: 725
  • Infamy: 233
    • View Profile
« Reply #2888 on: March 10, 2012, 02:07:33 pm »

I once owned a +3 one for 2 gens in total. I thought it would make a nice budget weapon (which it actually is, don't get me wrong) but there really was NO reason not to just grab my +3 DGS which's considerably longer and deals the same amount of damage. The speed difference was... noticable at best... nothing more.

You go 2h because you wanna exploit its stab animation to the max. If you play with a 2h without a stab you might aswell go pole which offers overall better dmg/versatility.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2889 on: March 10, 2012, 04:58:46 pm »
+ Meowdao has to be one of the ugliest twohanders

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #2890 on: March 10, 2012, 06:02:05 pm »
+1

To be honest, we have a private Team Speak, a private forum which is pretty huge all things considered, and IRC.

What exactly would we talk about in our clan thread?

Nothing but constant bumps saying "We would like more NA archers for lonely Tears? Join Fallen the EU are a cool bunch? Hey, NA is recruiting, Join now?" We can't talk about Strategus here, if we talk about other games we use our forums, we talk about our builds in other forums, we talk about the public market in our forums,w e talk about the private market in our forums, we talk about game balance issues in our forum, we talk about everything in our forums, so... What am I supposed to talk about here?

At least the "spam" here allows outsiders to glimpse at our special kind of madness. Being annoyed at 80 pages of spam is ridiculous considering virtually every other clan thread that stays on page one or two is filled with Spam as well.

The Fallen Brigade is recruiting! Read the front page for news! We have a boatload of Fins, and Curtis would love a Welshman! I need archers...

We are an EU/NA clan!

We don't require players to participate in Strategus, though participation is highly encouraged!

Oh yeah, and for all Fallen, Read our Diplomacy Thread before signing up for any battle.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 06:11:13 pm by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Mike_of_Kingswell

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 87
  • cRPG Player
  • If a guy looks dangerous he probably is.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Mike_of_Kingswell
  • IRC nick: MikeOfKingswell
« Reply #2891 on: March 10, 2012, 06:10:31 pm »

The Fallen Brigade is recruiting! Read the front page for news! We have a boatload of Fins, and Curtis would love a Welshman! I need archers...

We are an EU/NA clan!

We don't require players to participate in Strategus, though participation is highly encouraged!

+ you might have a chance for a awesome avatar like joe and me!

pink skates for the win!
In memory of Fallen_Mike_of_Kingswell, member of The Coalition of Fallen and HRE, ruler of Ismirala Castle

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #2892 on: March 10, 2012, 06:58:47 pm »
To be honest, we have a private Team Speak, a private forum which is pretty huge all things considered, and IRC.

What exactly would we talk about in our clan thread?

Nothing but constant bumps saying "We would like more NA archers for lonely Tears? Join Fallen the EU are a cool bunch? Hey, NA is recruiting, Join now?" We can't talk about Strategus here, if we talk about other games we use our forums, we talk about our builds in other forums, we talk about the public market in our forums,w e talk about the private market in our forums, we talk about game balance issues in our forum, we talk about everything in our forums, so... What am I supposed to talk about here?

At least the "spam" here allows outsiders to glimpse at our special kind of madness. Being annoyed at 80 pages of spam is ridiculous considering virtually every other clan thread that stays on page one or two is filled with Spam as well.

We are an EU/NA clan!

Oh yeah, and for all Fallen, Read our Diplomacy Thread before signing up for any battle.

Just scroll 100 pages back
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #2893 on: March 10, 2012, 07:11:50 pm »
I picked a random page, 51, pure rubbish. Literally a hundred pages back, page 94, also pure rubbish.

I do agree though that we should be spamming this thread with less "useless" information, such as random gifs (those can be sent to our forums).

So, Ladies and Gentlemen, we should focus on raising our posting standards for this thread to at least have remotely relevant information on the clan and the game.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 07:15:29 pm by Tears of Destiny »

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #2894 on: March 10, 2012, 07:36:20 pm »
imo solely page 51 is more interesting than last 51 pages of this thread.
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!