Author Topic: Clarification regarding spectator mode  (Read 2931 times)

Offline Gisbert_of_Thuringia

• Count
  • Renown: 169
  • Infamy: 136
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: Guard_Gisbert_of_Thuringia, Guard_Bernulf_of_Thuringia, Guard_Ranulf_of_Thuringia etc...
Re: Clarification regarding spectator mode
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2011, 12:46:46 am »
Admin always give right to other Admin even if someone abuse rules and kick many people for nothing. We saw this today.

Soon you will have more and more prohibitions here...

Cry moar? You are just pissed cause some of your fellows were banned for alot of exploiting today and now you are going mimimi on the forum  :rolleyes:

Guys today alot of guys got kicked when they were spec, because a certain group of guys,
(click to show/hide)
, exploited the autobalance system until some of them got banned and the rest was too scared to continue.
Ofcourse the admins were strict during that time, because they are also just people and they were pissed due to that fucking behaviour and exploiting and to make sure noone starts that stuff again and might not be seen they started kicking spec all few minutes.
Everyone who didn't get that was either just dumb or didn't really understand the whole situation with the exploiting before.

And now stop crying here. Ofcourse it is not forbidden to go spec if you are afk for a few minutes and usually you won't get kicked (unless you are on spec at an unlucky time when admins start clearing spec, which happens usually only on battle servers to make room for active players) or banned for it.

Offline Dalhi

• Earl
  • Renown: 415
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dalhi
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2011, 02:15:49 am »
Only three guys that posted here know about what this thread is...
You keep discousing about exploiting balance by going spec, while our point is sentence written on chat by Lansamur: "if you're going afk you can't go spec, you have to leave server". Sure do your job, if you'll find people abusing the game rules ban them, noone in this thread is complaining about it, but for fuck sake do not get paranoid about it like it happend in situations that Daergar and me tried to explain.
To be honest, apart from bans for ones who deserved them it was an hour of worst admining I've seen so far in cRPG. And I hope both of admins that were online then are aware of that.
End of discussion.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 02:17:06 am by Dalhi »

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2011, 02:53:15 am »
+1
I won't delve into the siege aboozers here since I tend to rarely play siege..

Generally, on battle server, if it's full or very close I kick AFKers to make room for active players.

Some players though, seems to use cRPG as screensaver, and are often specs when they don't play. No bans for them as of yet, but if I catch certain people again, they can expect longer bans.

Do not use cRPG as screensaver. If u go for a smoke or a piss and specing on a full server, a kick might happen. If it happens all the time for weeks and months, expect longer bans.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Junica

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • jaca & ivo <3
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Junica_Bjegunica
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2011, 03:03:06 am »
:O

Offline Njunja

• Knight
  • Renown: 32
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • Grrr baby, very grrr...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Antarian Empire
  • Game nicks: ANT_Njunja
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2011, 03:06:10 am »
+1
obviously if we change it back to join the fray without choosing a team like it was a long time ago , it will serve 2 things : 

1- People will be forced and join the team BALANCE decide for you
2- Less of a hassle for admins  , going spec and rejoin can happen really fast and and the admin dont press tab all the time to see the changes

I like this very much,

although I am a freshman  to cRPG(2-3 months playing),  so I don't know if this "old" system had any flaws...

***Final_Boss's Heirloom Pack***

Offline hippy_with_a_scimi

• Knight
  • Renown: 55
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • Balbasaur
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Balbaroth since the dawn of times
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2011, 03:58:59 am »
I like this very much,

although I am a freshman  to cRPG(2-3 months playing),  so I don't know if this "old" system had any flaws...

The old system had many flaws , but it felt like home ,

I guess we could say i liked it because it was a Virgin Crpg , all fresh and pure untouched by evil  , since that time too many soldiers got their way with her :(

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Guard_Gisbert_of_Thuringia, Guard_Bernulf_of_Thuringia, Guard_Ranulf_of_Thuringia etc...
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2011, 10:32:01 am »
You keep discousing about exploiting balance by going spec, while our point is sentence written on chat by Lansamur: "if you're going afk you can't go spec, you have to leave server". Sure do your job, if you'll find people abusing the game rules ban them, noone in this thread is complaining about it, but for fuck sake do not get paranoid about it like it happend in situations that Daergar and me tried to explain.
To be honest, apart from bans for ones who deserved them it was an hour of worst admining I've seen so far in cRPG. And I hope both of admins that were online then are aware of that.
End of discussion.

Cry moar? You are just pissed cause some of your fellows were banned for alot of exploiting today and now you are going mimimi on the forum  :rolleyes:

Ofcourse the admins were strict during that time, because they are also just people and they were pissed due to that fucking behaviour and exploiting and to make sure noone starts that stuff again and might not be seen they started kicking spec all few minutes.

And now stop crying here. Ofcourse it is not forbidden to go spec if you are afk for a few minutes and usually you won't get kicked (unless you are on spec at an unlucky time when admins start clearing spec, which happens usually only on battle servers to make room for active players) or banned for it.

Maybe Hetman isn't the only one having readingproblems?

Whining about bad bad admins abusing their power because they threaten everyone with a kick/ban who will go spec in first round or for a longer period is very easy it seems.
If you don't get it that they did that just because of some heavy exploiting for more than an hour before, I'd say go back to school my friend  :rolleyes:

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2011, 10:37:21 am »
And you have problem with acceptance of the truth. People saw what these two admins did on server and I don't mean bans/kicks for the CS spam or balance. Why you think why Daergar start this topic ?
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline Daergar

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daergar_the_Tank
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2011, 11:01:29 am »
To specify, my main reason for the thread was the simple question if spectating while afk was allowed or not, since Must and Lansamur refered to rules that did not exist and made me feel slightly retarded for not being able to find them.

Edit: Which I believe has been answered, even if it still seems a bit arbitrary. Yay for being human.  :)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 11:03:58 am by Daergar »

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2011, 11:12:37 am »
And you have problem with acceptance of the truth. People saw what these two admins did on server and I don't mean bans/kicks for the CS spam or balance. Why you think why Daergar start this topic ?

Don't you get it?

They were pissed and annoyed and started some kind of raging after your retarded teammembers exploited everything that was possible for more than one hour.
What would you do after 1 hour of constant warning/kicking/banning a couple of guys who are doing everything to bypass rules?

You would start getting more strict and you would start preventing everything, so you tell people they shall not go into spec, because lots of guys used it to exploit and the chance of an accidental ban was very high during that time.
So you better leave the server before anyone thinks you exploit something.

My goodness how dumb can a group of people be  :rolleyes:

Usually it is not forbidden to stay in spec for a few minutes.

You grey are so pathetic. Abusing and exploiting every single loophole in the rules or just ignoring the rules is something you can do very well. But if someone does something that is not 100% written down in the rules you all go on a rampage and whinewhine in the forum  :rolleyes:

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2011, 11:50:43 am »
You have problem with reading, because I don't write obout this now.

Usually it is not forbidden to stay in spec for a few minutes.
This. Two admins kicked from server, form spec many innocent people for nothing. Server wasn't full-filled, maybe in half.  That's what I talking about.
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline Lansamur

• Count
  • Renown: 232
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lansamur, The_Prisoner,Beer_Storage, Carebear_Ravenei
  • IRC nick: Lansamur
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2011, 01:01:00 pm »
+2
End of discussion.

You only got one half of the story there. Lateron, Daergar asked on the servers why we stated that you can't join spec, but have to leave the server. At that time, we did that to relocate the discussion from the servers into IRC and/or the forum and to prevent further troubles, cause we were quite tired of explaining things over and over again just because people didn't want to understand things. We had been explaining the abuse and exploits for more than an hour at that point, and were quite annoyed at the audacity of some people, especially Kalp and Tot who went on with "blablabla you're the best, now shut up". I did the same for 45mins a day ago, too, for Grey Order, coupled with the forbidden Equipmentspam, with the same results and shittalking from Kalp. We're only humans with limited patience, you know, and do this for free. Most people on the servers, except Grey Order, might think exactly the opposite and were quite happy that finally something was done. We're not to blame for your incompetence to warn your own members if they don't understand basic English. We handed out bans to those who deserved them, no more, no less.
[22:17] <@chadz> congratz cmpxchg8b, you managed to put 995 errors into the item sheet!
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> epic winning
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> beat that Fasader

Offline Njunja

• Knight
  • Renown: 32
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • Grrr baby, very grrr...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Antarian Empire
  • Game nicks: ANT_Njunja
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2011, 01:13:25 pm »
+1

Most people on the servers, except Grey Order, might think exactly the opposite and were quite happy that finally something was done. We're not to blame for your incompetence to warn your own members if they don't understand basic English. We handed out bans to those who deserved them, no more, no less.

Well said man.

***Final_Boss's Heirloom Pack***

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2011, 01:16:59 pm »
+1
You have problem with reading, because I don't write obout this now.
This. Two admins kicked from server, form spec many innocent people for nothing. Server wasn't full-filled, maybe in half.  That's what I talking about.

And I told you the reasons for fucks sake !

You are just readin what you need or want and everything that tells you what you are talking about is irrelevant for you, because it would stop your mimimi and rage rampage :rolleyes:

You only got one half of the story there. Lateron, Daergar asked on the servers why we stated that you can't join spec, but have to leave the server. At that time, we did that to relocate the discussion from the servers into IRC and/or the forum and to prevent further troubles, cause we were quite tired of explaining things over and over again just because people didn't want to understand things. We had been explaining the abuse and exploits for more than an hour at that point, and were quite annoyed at the audacity of some people, especially Kalp and Tot who went on with "blablabla you're the best, now shut up". I did the same for 45mins a day ago, too, for Grey Order, coupled with the forbidden Equipmentspam, with the same results and shittalking from Kalp. We're only humans with limited patience, you know, and do this for free. Most people on the servers, except Grey Order, might think exactly the opposite and were quite happy that finally something was done. We're not to blame for your incompetence to warn your own members if they don't understand basic English. We handed out bans to those who deserved them, no more, no less.

Basically what I tried to tell you the whole time Kalp.
Understood it now or do you need another 5 guys to tell you?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 01:19:18 pm by Gisbert_of_Thuringia »

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2011, 01:55:28 pm »
I will stop wasting time for this. I think we still talking about two different things.