Author Topic: Ban Request  (Read 665 times)

Offline IRunUDie

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Freestyler
Ban Request
« on: February 03, 2011, 04:21:19 am »
Hi, I have been verbaly abused and tked many times by ghesterben, Hunter33, Sir_Bertran, Han_Hanich II there was also a few other of his friends ganging up on me and making me feel very angry  :twisted: I would really apprecaite if something could be done about this as I was tked so many times and called so many things I dont deserve to be treated like that by anybody.

It all started because Han_Hanich II Team killed me by accident, I was angry by that so I told him why the fuck did you tk me you twat, He then turns around and insted of saying sorry for Tking me tells me his words " Suck my cock you bitch". Because of that I tried to kill him as it really pissed me off, After trying to kill him I failed and he killed me, I felt it at that and didnt say anymore, After that I had Hunter33 a friend of his trying to kill me he was a low level so he didnt really do anything. Then ghesterben killed me only once I just stood there as I knew it was pointless trying to attack them back as it would cause more people to attack me, After that I had Sir_Bertran and Han_Hanich II tking me at the start of every round for about 5 rounds..

Unfortunatly I was using PrtScrn to capture my screenshots and didnt realise that it was Black Screening. I only have a few screen shots of Sir_Betran and I worked out how to use the game to take them, I did mention having a frap demo as I thought it would stop them from TKing me but it didnt work =/ all this went on for about an hour and a half.

I didn't deserve the way I was treated by these people at all.. 4 People verbaly abusing/Attacking 1 person is wrong, If it was 1 person then atleast I could defend my self.. But I couldnt.

Please if anybody would kindly sort this out I would be very thankfull to whom ever.

IRunUDie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I do have others but I cannot find them =/

Offline IRunUDie

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Freestyler
Re: Ban Request
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 04:33:15 am »
Do you want a tissue?

If you aint got anything nice to say then dont say nothing you facetious prick.!

*EDIT* Yea your right dashing =) And those songs are well... not to my taste :P thanks though x
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 02:06:31 pm by IRunUDie »

Offline MountedRhader

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Farewell, I am free
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 05:08:37 am »
That's too bad you let those sadistic 13 year old's chase out a fine player such as yourself..  :)

This may make you feel better:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHpILkfDYIs
 If it doesn't..

Offline Yaron

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • I am daunkey guy!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Secret
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2011, 12:46:53 pm »
Well, actually I should punsih you both, because you both tried/did intended teamkilling ... I would say this time for all involved players: Don't teamkill/teamwound and dont insult other players and all will be fine.
[21:11] <chadz>   i intend to give the 0 army guys a man for free though
[21:12] <chadz>   there will be fun "WTF? I LOST TO ONE GUY BECAUSE NO ONE OF MY TEAM SHOWED UP" threads
[21:12] <chadz>   which will result in me laughing
[21:12] <chadz>   and a happy chadz is a coding chadz