Poll

Who is the most attractive woman and/or feminine male in the cRPG community?

Trippin; the Adonis of the cRPG community.
Balton; with his washboard fat rolls positioned to look like muscle.
Gorath; the merciless wife beater in which stems from his sexual inadequacy issues.
chadz; the guy who thinks that Trippin is funny.
Draedan; the attention seeking autist of whom is sad that no one cares that he is playing the game again.
1slander; the guy who wishes that he was a sexy woman, like Trippin.
Goretooth_ATS; the 600lb glutton of whom grinds 23 hours a day in order to get more heirlooms on his +23 bec de corbin.

Author Topic: Ask a girl anything  (Read 15365 times)

Offline Chasab

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ask a girl anything
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2011, 09:54:59 pm »
this thread fails so hard.

We have a dude asking a bunch of other dudes to ask him questions as if he is a girl.

http://www.tineye.com/search/8b3623389c3470cbc5147060d1e4fe37c74ec812/
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2011, 10:09:36 pm »
this thread fails so hard.

We have a dude asking a bunch of other dudes to ask him questions as if he is a girl.

http://www.tineye.com/search/8b3623389c3470cbc5147060d1e4fe37c74ec812/

This post fails so hard.
We have a dude thinking a troll is asking a bunch of other trolls to ask him questions as if any of it is serious....
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline Alex_C

• Knight
  • Renown: 30
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guard of Istiniar
  • Game nicks: IG_Earl_Alexander
  • IRC nick: ISPCA_Alexanger
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2011, 10:51:43 pm »
(click to show/hide)

+1 Bane.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2011, 10:56:00 pm »
If a girl sleeps with a lot of guys she is called a b i t c h.

If a guy sleeps with a lot of girls he is a king.

Think about it.

What's there to think? It's very simple. Hardwired human psychology + reinforcement by media. The latter is most likely due to the former.

Annnnnnnd the lock analogue isn't actually that nonsensical. Just an amusing way to put it.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 10:58:43 pm by Xant »
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline BD_Guard_Bane

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guards
  • Game nicks: BD_Guard_Bane
  • IRC nick: cmpxchg8b
« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2011, 11:05:52 pm »
What's there to think? It's very simple. Hardwired human psychology + reinforcement by media. The latter is most likely due to the former.

Annnnnnnd the lock analogue isn't actually that nonsensical. Just an amusing way to put it.

I think many feminists would argue that there is a lot to think about in that statement. But nevermind :)

Annnnnnnd the lock analogy doesn't make sense. In what way is a person like a lock, or like a key? I don't get it...
I defended the village and all I got was this stupid title.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2011, 11:12:24 pm »
I think many feminists would argue that there is a lot to think about in that statement. But nevermind :)

Annnnnnnd the lock analogy doesn't make sense. In what way is a person like a lock, or like a key? I don't get it...

Lol, feminists. I'm sure they would argue a lot of things, but why would anyone want to listen?

.. Do I really, really need to explain what the key and the lock symbolizes? Think about why it is good for women to choose their partners wisely and have as few as possible, and why it's good for men to have as many as possible. Not in the terms of the modern day, we don't evolve as fast as our society and technology changes/evolves.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline BD_Guard_Bane

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guards
  • Game nicks: BD_Guard_Bane
  • IRC nick: cmpxchg8b
« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2011, 11:20:09 pm »
Lol, feminists. I'm sure they would argue a lot of things, but why would anyone want to listen?

.. Do I really, really need to explain what the key and the lock symbolizes? Think about why it is good for women to choose their partners wisely and have as few as possible, and why it's good for men to have as many as possible. Not in the terms of the modern day, we don't evolve as fast as our society and technology changes/evolves.

I'll ignore your feminist thing.

Please explain (I am actually interested in this):

1) Why is/was it good for women to have few partners and choose them wisely

2) Why is/was it good for men to have many partners

We can ignore the modern day if you want, but why was it so previously? And:

3) What has the rate of evolution (of humans, assuming they evolve, and of society and technology, assuming it evolves in the same sense that humans are supposed to) got to do with it? I mean by this - how would evolution affect this woman/man preference for sexual partners?

I defended the village and all I got was this stupid title.

Offline Alex_C

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2011, 11:20:44 pm »
Deterministic nonsense; vague statements without evidence and a pointless ad hominem swipe at opposing views. It's like arguing only without all those tiresome other bits, like backing up your statements with facts, eh Xant?

Offline Balton

• Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Divine Being
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Death God
  • Game nicks: GoD_Balton_the_Buff
« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2011, 11:34:12 pm »

3) What has the rate of evolution (of humans, assuming they evolve, and of society and technology, assuming it evolves in the same sense that humans are supposed to) got to do with it? I mean by this - how would evolution affect this woman/man preference for sexual partners?

Because guys don't carry babies, kiddy.
Wherever I tread, only chaos & destruction follow.

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • Renown: 604
  • Infamy: 327
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2011, 11:38:15 pm »

This is totally true.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2011, 11:43:22 pm »

As women get pregnant, their ability to provide for themselves greatly decreases for 40 weeks. They also have harder time running from predators and doing other physical work. They cannot reproduce while they are pregnant. After that, they have a child to look after for a long, long time before the child grows enough to be self-sufficient to some extent. Because every time women have sex, they have a good chance of getting pregnant, and because every pregnancy is a huge commitment from the woman, they'd want to find the best possible partner. I.e, one with the best genetics, one who can provide and protect for them and their child. I'm not aware of how the early Homo Sapiens/Homo Erectus reacted to the children of other males of their desired/current female partner, but some species have been known to kill all offspring that isn't theirs when they find a new female for themselves.

For men, sex is a matter of minutes at most. After that, they can move on; the more females they can impregnate, the better. There was no alimony back when our genetics were written. The more impregnations, the better chances for males to get offspring that pass on their genes. The more offspring, the better chances that some of them are fully functional (no retardations or mutations.) There are many, many species where an alpha male has the monopoly on all the women; for the reasons mentioned before. Competition is bad news for everyone. The alpha, statistically, is the strongest and finest specimen around. When a stronger one appears, they become the alpha and voilá, the circle begins anew. So: For males, the more the better, no disadvantages.

Modern day technology largely invalidates all this. Abortions, condoms, society, alimony, day after pills..

tl;dr: what Balton said.

And Alex, I did not insult an opposing POV by my stab at feminism. As far as I know, Bane isn't a feminist.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 11:44:42 pm by Xant »
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2011, 11:53:12 pm »

For men, sex is a matter of minutes at most

Hah, yes for I suppose for some weaklings.

Offline Alex_C

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2011, 11:55:38 pm »
You seem to be assuming that throughout history and across cultures, a Western-style nuclear family was the norm.

Aside from that, just like any other organism, for reproduction, the largest genetic mixture is the most desirable ideal. Therefore it would be just as advantageous for women to have sexual intercourse with lots of men (obviously selecting to some degree, as men would) meaning that they have guaranteed genetic diversity with each child. This will also ensure that these children would be more able to inter-breed if required without genetic abnormalities as they are less closely related.

And Alex, I did not insult an opposing POV by my stab at feminism.

Err... I'd say that your points of view are pretty much in opposition to feminism. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2011, 11:56:14 pm »
Hah, yes for I suppose for some weaklings.

Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2011, 12:00:03 am »
You seem to be assuming that throughout history and across cultures, a Western-style nuclear family was the norm.

Aside from that, just like any other organism, for reproduction, the largest genetic mixture is the most desirable ideal. Therefore it would be just as advantageous for women to have sexual intercourse with lots of men (obviously selecting to some degree, as men would) meaning that they have guaranteed genetic diversity with each child. This will also ensure that these children would be more able to inter-breed if required without genetic abnormalities as they are less closely related.

Err... I'd say that your points of view are pretty much in opposition to feminism. Correct me if I'm wrong.

No, Alex. I'm talking about hunter-gatherer societies.

But women can't, in practice (or theory), to have as many sexual intercourses as men. Could you explain why other species with pack-behaviour have evolved to 1 alpha male-> multiple females, beta males hardly if ever get to mate? I have no reason to suspect humans were any different, do you?

And I wouldn't know if my view is in opposition to feminism or not. It's a retarded "movement." And yes, ad hominem. Ow! But it doesn't matter, I'm not about to argue with any feminists.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.