Author Topic: ATS -_-  (Read 5364 times)

Offline Punked

• Knight
  • Renown: 31
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
ATS -_-
« on: February 03, 2011, 01:47:20 am »
Got to love the fact that they don't assess the problem before they use their admin menu. I mean please learn to use your common knowledge before switching on the admin powers. Plain and simple.

Heres the story on why i'm posting:
So first off I go into the ats 80 man to play around and out of no where i get hit in the back by my teammate perceval 2 times, so i hit him back 3 times, soo then i go on with my business and without  even a warning i get kicked by heroin_Ats, so of course i blow up and get a little mad so i rejoined the server to see why i was kicked. I asked why the hell i was kicked, the response i get is "Because you went ape shit on your teammate for no reason" That proves my point exactly, did they see me just get attacked in peseant armor by a pole-arm spammer that decides to hit me in the back 2 times? no, did they even ask why i hit him? No. They jump the gun on everything so i get pissed off and say "fuck you guys" i did get a response from heroin, finally, "O so your telling me to fuck off?" -Banned-

Btw, flexing your admin muscle is just gonna get the accuser to hate you more. haha. You guys are starting to ruin the game. lol.

I honestly didnt have a problem with you fella's till now, of course.

Offline John

• Knight
  • Renown: 41
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: None
Re: ATS -_-
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 01:58:25 am »
Revenge friendly fire is still against the rules anyway.  Next time, just tell the admin what happened or let it go.

Offline Punked

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 02:01:23 am »
I understand that, but spamming me to fucking hell with peasant armor isnt cool. at all.

Offline Blondin

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • aka Blondie
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blondin, Tuco, Sentenza
  • IRC nick: Blondin
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 02:12:10 am »
You have other choice :
Go away and dont care about this griefer.
Take SS and report to admin (if you can make a thread about admin, i guess you can make a thread about a griefer).
Tell him to cool down
Kick him
kick poll
Even ban poll (like griefers)

I prefer the first one, griefers don't worth attention, i don't have time for him, i have a battle to fight or a flag to take.
I understand that it's raging to lose half of life cause of a retard but i guess you are not a bad guy so you should cool down and come back later. I mean this guy don't worth you rage against admin and be banned or kicked or what else.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 02:16:13 am by Blondin »

Offline Patricia

• Baron
  • Renown: 108
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2011, 02:17:33 am »
I'll agree with John on that, you're also in the wrong and I'd say you deserved that kick.

Offline Heroin

• Baron
  • Renown: 135
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
  • cRPG NA Server Admin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB
  • Game nicks: BlackHand_Heroin, Heroin_ATS, Heroin__JaBoNRA, Heroine_Heroin_MB, F8
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2011, 02:18:44 am »
If you would like to be unbanned, feel free to revise your story to include the truth.
Quote from: Godfrey of Ibelin
I once fought for two days with an arrow through my testicle.

Offline Punked

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2011, 02:21:53 am »
Say wat ever. just sounds like your trying to back up ur ats buddy to me. I dont know.

Include the truth? Plain and simple i just did that, Heroin. Why dont you tell the story? and revise my "mistakes" id like to hear ur side of the story :) please cuz i got witnesses that read over my story and said that i was 100% right.

Offline Bothersome_Aldryk

• Baron
  • Renown: 124
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2011, 02:23:55 am »
Ask several witnesses to the scene of an accident exactly what happened and you'll get as many different answers as there are witnesses. Humans are very silly creatures. What may seem like truth to one person may seem like a lie to another person, even if both have access to the same information and all that junk.

Offline Heroin

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • cRPG NA Server Admin
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: BlackHand_Heroin, Heroin_ATS, Heroin__JaBoNRA, Heroine_Heroin_MB, F8
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2011, 02:33:14 am »
I can post what happened, if you like. But before I do, I encourage you to take a step back, honestly evaluate what happened, and repost the story without ANY attempt to make yourself look better than you should look. If you do that, I'll consider making your ban a short one. If I have to post the story, and dig up the chat logs, I'll ensure it sticks. Your choice.

I'll give you an hour to think about it.

EDIT: As far as "witnesses" go, the only witness I will care to hear from is Perceval, as it was only me, you, and him standing in the narrow alleyway. I don't know if he speaks english though. Has a sort of french-sounding name.

EDIT #2: Originally was going to post what actually happened 1 hour after this post, and lay out a longer-term ban if the OP didn't post an accurate account of what happened. However, so that the excuse, "I got offline, I had to go to work/school/bed/etc" cannot be used, the time limit is out. However, the ban will stay in effect permanently until the OP replies to this thread with either an accurate account of what happened, or further refusal to do so. Upon further refusal to reply in a civil, non-inflammatory way, what actually happened, a length of time for the ban will be posted by me within 24 hours of said reply.

I sincerely hope the OP takes this opportunity to man up. I don't like banning people.

~Heroin_ATS
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 03:12:10 am by Heroin »

Offline EyeBeat

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 175
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 20th BEST PLAYER IN HOSPITALLER
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: EyeBeat_The_Wanderer
  • IRC nick: EyeBeat
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2011, 03:06:13 am »
Perceval,

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Being a smallish community doesn't entitle you to act more like a dick than other communities.

Offline Heroin

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • cRPG NA Server Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2011, 03:11:10 am »
Thank you for your amazing contribution to this thread, Eyebeat.

Offline Kung Fu Jesus

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2011, 03:41:21 am »
Revenge teamkilling is against the rules. Then you cuss at an admin. The only problem I see is that Perceval should have been kicked too.
"My belt holds up my pants and my pants have belt loops that hold up the belt. What the fuckĀ’'s really going on down there? Who is the real hero?" - Mitch

Offline Dach

• Earl
  • Renown: 444
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dach_BRD / SNSD_Taeyeon
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2011, 03:54:00 am »
Even if Heroin seem to know more of the story, you can't assume admin hear and see everything...

So maybe he just saw you hit a teammate, which is againt the rules = Kick...

then you rage the admin when you are in the wrong = Ban

Can't be more simple...

Not knowing rules isn't a excuse to get over them  :rolleyes:
A lot of people in the NA community know that Dach rages and in the process of his uncontrollable rage, he tends to kick people.

You've been warned! :twisted:

Offline Patricia

• Baron
  • Renown: 108
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2011, 03:58:42 am »
Say wat ever. just sounds like your trying to back up ur ats buddy to me. I dont know.

Include the truth? Plain and simple i just did that, Heroin. Why dont you tell the story? and revise my "mistakes" id like to hear ur side of the story :) please cuz i got witnesses that read over my story and said that i was 100% right.

I am not actually buddy with anyone in ATS, also your side of the story or heroin's side of the story, heroin is still the admin here and he has every right to kick you if it pleases him, your best bet would be to just stay low profile get unbanned and stop making shit.

Offline MountedRhader

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Farewell, I am free
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2011, 04:10:28 am »
If everyone in this problem just calmed down, apologized, and went on with their own paths, the game would be way better!  :)