Author Topic: Strat is back up!!  (Read 1825 times)

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
Re: Strat is back up!!
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2011, 10:48:24 pm »
What was the website again?
Where is a gnjusfacepalm when you need one...
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline SixThumbs

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
  • Consumer Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2011, 08:00:01 pm »
I've been out of the loop for a little while and don't really understand what's going on with it. I had amassed a modest amount of money and troops when it went "under construction" and now people are talking about it again in a way that makes it sounds like it's up and running again and I forgot the address to the browser.

Also, the mod itself as a whole is not entirely user-friendly in terms of the interface and having to search through the forums in a dodgy manner to find pertinent and/or up-to-date information.

So why not be a little more informative instead of basically just posting saying someone else should post and insult this guy?
And how!

Offline Bjarky

• Earl
  • Renown: 352
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • U got gold? I bring tea, silk, hemp, camels +more!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Leadership member)
  • Game nicks: Guard_BD_Bjarky, Guard_the_Lederhosen
  • IRC nick: bjarky
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2011, 08:04:50 pm »
I've been out of the loop for a little while and don't really understand what's going on with it. I had amassed a modest amount of money and troops when it went "under construction" and now people are talking about it again in a way that makes it sounds like it's up and running again and I forgot the address to the browser.

Also, the mod itself as a whole is not entirely user-friendly in terms of the interface and having to search through the forums in a dodgy manner to find pertinent and/or up-to-date information.

So why not be a little more informative instead of basically just posting saying someone else should post and insult this guy?
read the forum (hint FAQ thread) and you'll see the link  :rolleyes:

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2011, 08:06:23 pm »

You are right. Going to announcements and looking for the thread put up by chadz called Strategus is really difficult.

Although finding information is difficult. When you do find it. Add it to the Wiki, would you? That would make everything so much more user friendly.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia