Author Topic: level to 33 or retire again and loom bodkins?  (Read 770 times)

Offline Rogue_Eagle

• Knight
  • Renown: 28
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
level to 33 or retire again and loom bodkins?
« on: October 07, 2011, 12:22:58 pm »
Hello,

As it stands my archer build is 21/18 with 7 PD and 154 wpf. I was wondering if the PD bonus from 8 PD would outweigh the effect of say.. mw bodkins as opposed to normal damage ones.

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • I play now! but I suck =(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RandomDude
  • IRC nick: RandomDude
Re: level to 33 or retire again and loom bodkins?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 01:25:21 pm »
im no archer but I would imagine the extra pd would outweigh the heirloom bonus

id wait to hear from someone whos actually worked it out though/knows more about it

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: level to 33 or retire again and loom bodkins?
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 05:34:32 pm »
I stopped retiring once I loomed my bow three times and loomed my arrows once. Personally since my gear only costs 11K I make money hand over fist and can easily just buy heirlooms off the market from there.

My level 33 (actually having to gun for 34 now since it is quicker then I thought) does not require the extra 2 damage since each point of power draw is 14% bonus.

However, since it takes as long to reach level 34 as it does to retire 4 times, it may be worthwhile for you to grab every loom you want first, especially if you don't make a lot of money and thus can not use the market easily.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.