Offline Black Wind

• Whiner
  • Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 185
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PK
  • Game nicks: PK_IncrediblySkillful, The Right arm of the guy with 13 PC's that is PK
Banner
« on: October 07, 2011, 07:27:00 am »
Hello,

I was wondering, how can you carry a banner in game? It goes like on your shoulder or something.. I've seen people do it and want to know how?

thnx lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Here in PK, we're better than you! And we know it.

Offline owens

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 389
  • cRPG Player
  • PK_BALLA
    • View Profile
    • Our Website
  • Faction: Persian Kittens
  • Game nicks: PK's nice guy
  • IRC nick: PK world tour pm to donate
Re: Banner
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 07:32:06 am »
 how can PK rep without banners?

Also Red just bought rus scale and miadao
PK is back

PK is a collection of elites from throughout modern and ancient history. Giants of Calradia individually, as a group these gods of combat shatter all expectations and ascend to a higher plain of victory that only a few have seen before.

Offline Black Wind

• Whiner
  • Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 185
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PK
  • Game nicks: PK_IncrediblySkillful, The Right arm of the guy with 13 PC's that is PK
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 07:37:51 am »
how can PK rep without banners?

Also Red just bought rus scale and miadao

I mean in-game lol.

and nice, I have a +3 lhb for nxt gen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Here in PK, we're better than you! And we know it.

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 995
  • Infamy: 483
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 07:38:04 am »
+3
Hello,

I was wondering, how can you carry a banner in game? It goes like on your shoulder or something.. I've seen people do it and want to know how?

thnx lol

il be informative for once: press P ingame to join a # battallion, once your in one you can press F1 to place a flag, hold F1 to drag the flag over the map and release to place, if u face your feet at release the flag will appear on you.

good guy rufio out

Offline Phazey

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Phaz, Merc_Phazh, Merc_Phazhe, Merc_Phazhey and Merc_Phazey
  • IRC nick: Phazh
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2011, 10:58:15 am »
il be informative for once: press P ingame to join a # battallion, once your in one you can press F1 to place a flag, hold rapidly press F1 to drag the flag over the map and release to place, if u face your feet at release the flag will appear on you.

This. (with small correction)

One important thing to remember: when carrying the flag, always remember to release the flag before you respawn. Else it gets stuck. Let me explain in more detail:

When you carry a flag (join a battalion by pressing P and look at your feet and press F1 to start carrying that flag), other players are not able to control your flag until you place it on the floor somewhere (by looking there and pressing F1). If you die carrying the flag, the game still has it registered as being carried and the flag gets stuck and cannot be reused next round. When the map changes, this gets fixed of course. But it's nice to be able to reuse the flag the next round. So remember: press F1 to release the flag when carrying it. This works even after you die. So if you die carrying a flag, tap F1, else flag is stuck.

Wrote a guide about tactics ages ago, also covers some basics about flags iirc: http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,27.0.html

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2011, 03:43:36 pm »
Rufio and Phazey, you forgot an important part.

It is not F1 to move the flag. It is F1 by default to move the flag.

You move the flag the same way you issue Hold command in Single Player and it can be changed to whatever key you like. Personally I use Mouse Button 5. Much easier to place those flags both in SP and the battalion flags in cRPG.

P is not customizable, btw. That buttons feature is added by cRPG.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 04:05:19 pm by Zapper »
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Phazey

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Phaz, Merc_Phazh, Merc_Phazhe, Merc_Phazhey and Merc_Phazey
  • IRC nick: Phazh
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2011, 03:57:06 pm »
Yeah thanks Zapper.

It's Phazey by the way. (To prevent confusion, because there is a guy called Phase, a guy called PhAzE, a guy called PhAzEr... damn copycats  :wink:)

<--- Alts listed here

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2011, 04:06:53 pm »
+1
Yeah thanks Zapper.

It's Phazey by the way. (To prevent confusion, because there is a guy called Phase, a guy called PhAzE, a guy called PhAzEr... damn copycats  :wink:)

<--- Alts listed here
NP.

Believe it or not, but I actually didn't get your name wrong, I just made a typo. (damn s and z being so close!)
I was just typing fast and hit the wrong button. Edited in the right now :P
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia