Author Topic: UNBAN REQUEST  (Read 472 times)

Offline Johnny_Concrete

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Johnny_Concrete_IV, Johnny_Longarm, Johnny_Sorrow, Johnny_Judgement, Johnny_McStumble, Johnny_Bolt
UNBAN REQUEST
« on: October 07, 2011, 01:07:25 am »
On EU2 Siege myself (Johnny_Sorrow) and my pal Barry_McCrossbow, were evaluating an unknown Druzhina players armor set as we were on skype, so standing and looking at him as he was leaving the spawn area. The Druzhina player then swings with his GLB and misses me, he swings again and hits me, taking nearly all my HP, me and barry baffled by this hit him back with staffs which obviously bounced because he was wearing heavy kuyak, we then scrap, both parties exchanging blows for about 3 more hits each with blocking then all 3 of us broke up and carried on running. We apologise for the inconvenience to the server and our team and we ask that you reconsider your decision as its very frustrating to get teamattacked for no reason hit them back for no damage and then be banned, i think this is a case of admin not seeing the whole story.
Thanks in advance Johnny

Offline Barry McGuigan

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: UNBAN REQUEST
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 01:18:25 am »
i for one feel wronged for this ban. And im sure you do too johnny, wearing next to no armor and having a badarchie  dig itself through your lower intestines, is a rather painful and annoying experience especially when its from an unprovoked attacker. I might also state my disappointment of the druzhina player which sadly i cannot recall his name. i have no respect for a clan to allow such behavior  from one of its members. he has not only shamed himself but also his clan-mates what they stand for and the fun kind natured spirit of this mod. furthermore  i would like to conclude with a decoration of both mine and johnny's complete innocent in this unfortunate business.

thank you

Offline Phazey

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Phaz, Merc_Phazh, Merc_Phazhe, Merc_Phazhey and Merc_Phazey
  • IRC nick: Phazh
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 12:10:24 pm »
Try and walk away when you see someone trying to teamhit and alert an admin.

Both are already unbanned. Enjoy the game. :)

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 07:34:22 pm »
Both of them teamhit constantly and also tked ppl around me. I banned both of them for 1hr.
when UIF looks at you
visitors can't see pics , please register or login