Author Topic: Ban: LLJK Goretooth, Others if you wish  (Read 2925 times)

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Re: Ban: LLJK Goretooth, Others if you wish
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2011, 08:08:50 pm »
I would have banned Anders the map before for intentionally teamwounding Goretooth, but I am pretty lenient and well accidents do sometimes happen and chose not to act. Without any photographic proof Anders would have just made a big LLJK bias post about being banned.

The reason I didn't intervene on the village map was I saw Anders instigate it, Goretooth then defending himself from Ander's friend and the peasant, and I told him in teamspeak to end it and he spent the rest of the map avoiding Anders and nothing further came of it and I figured it was over.

Everyone in the pictures was at fault, Anders for baiting Goretooth, Goretooth for falling for it, Arn for attacking a teammate, the peasant for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, and me for not preventing Anders from trolling.

I discussed this with Shik and a day ban was given to Anders and Arn, Goretooth was given an extra day.

Huh, no I wouldn't. Tis fair. I disagree with the baiting, but I'll sit out for a day.
Honestly don't know why I posted about it. I was thinking of dropping it, but i went ahead and did it anyway. All's fair.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
Re: Ban: LLJK Goretooth, Others if you wish
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2011, 08:09:54 pm »
Thread seems to be done with - closing in 1 hour.