Author Topic: Ban: LLJK Goretooth, Others if you wish  (Read 2832 times)

Offline Wookimonsta

• Hoopy frood
  • Count
  • Renown: 206
  • Infamy: 143
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban: LLJK Goretooth, Others if you wish
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2011, 05:37:51 pm »
i've seen both doing bad things. Solution, blanket ban for NA
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
<dexxtaa> I just saw nakey ladies and I left
<@Fasader> dexxtaa is clearly gay

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2011, 05:41:30 pm »
To get back on topic, I was on the map this happened and I saw you teamkill Goretooth intentionally at the end of a round with a headshot. Honestly though I don't think you should be banned for that, I just wanted to make sure that everyone knows this was 'provoked' teamkilling if you will and that when Goretooth is unbanned you will probably try the same thing again.

I know which tk you walking about, and it wasn't a headshot, but it was at round end, and with a langes messar.
I saw gore fighting 3 people. I Pulled out my xbow and attempted to hit one of them.(I may have hit them or gore, don't remember). Gore kills one. I join melee. Gore mops the second when he turned to fight me. He was a shield user. Following this all that was left was a single 2h player and gore kills him as i was running with an overhead preped. Round ends, I start attempting to run backwards so as my sword will not hit, but I am to close and sword hits. I say something, "Dman" i think.

I can't remeber if this was the round before, or round after this tk fest.
Also what does me being an admin in the past have to do with this or this so called vendetta. Who makes a thread to ban someone who wasn't killed by them for tking?
Was only stating a Rumor that you were known to rage and tk people while admin with ecko. I don't know if it's true, so just throw it out as evidence and forget i said it or take it with a grain of salt.

Also, I'm done with this thread. I'd prefer any responses sent via pm. No need to clutter this further.

@wooki: Of course, blanket ban NA. Best option.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MadMac

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusader State of Jerusalem
  • Game nicks: Arn Magnusson, Lord of Jerusalem
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2011, 07:01:51 pm »
Yeah its funny how LLJK is perverting the truth here. All I saw was Goretooth attack anders. A kick in his arse provoked him to attack me, then he murdered some random peasant who had nothing to do with anything.

Goretooth just calm the fuck down bud. Nobody is out to get you. ok well thats probably false theres alot of people out to get you. But try and turn the other cheek bud, you are big game nowadays for trolls, getting drawn into shit like this will only get you banned like everybody else. You aren't untouchable now.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2011, 07:14:20 pm »
Yeah its funny how LLJK is perverting the truth here. All I saw was Goretooth attack anders. A kick in his arse provoked him to attack me, then he murdered some random peasant who had nothing to do with anything.

Goretooth just calm the fuck down bud. Nobody is out to get you. ok well thats probably false theres alot of people out to get you. But try and turn the other cheek bud, you are big game nowadays for trolls, getting drawn into shit like this will only get you banned like everybody else. You aren't untouchable now.
Why would you kick me? LLJK is telling the truth. As for anders i'l get him back when strat rolls back don't worry  :twisted:
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 07:19:21 pm by Goretooth »

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline MadMac

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2011, 07:22:15 pm »
because I didn't want you and anders to start killing eachother. I figured if i stopped you from killing him, he'd go off on his merry way and so would you. I was mistaken. Heed my words Goretooth. stop getting provoked you aren't an untouchable admin anymore.

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2011, 07:25:11 pm »
You know you can all sit here and complain who's in the right and the wrong so on and so forth, but unless you guys have screen shots proving any of this then the banning of Anders is not happening off "Hear Say". Goretooth, I strongly suggest that if Anders harasses you in the future try to take screen shots, video or get a admin.

Fair is fair - if I went off hear say everyone in NA would be banned.

Sorry you had to get baited goretooth, but you should know that people "hate" you may/may not try to get you in trouble. Just gotta get them back - be mature and don't fall into their games.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 07:27:07 pm by SeQuel »

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2011, 07:27:45 pm »
You know you can all sit here and complain who's in the right and the wrong so on and so forth, but unless you guys have screen shots proving any of this then the banning of Anders is not happening off "Hear Say". Goretooth, I strongly suggest that if Anders harasses you in the future try to take screen shots, video or get a admin.

Fair is fair - if I went off hear say everyone in NA would be banned.

Sorry you had to get baited goretooth, but you should know that people "hate" you may/may not try to get you in trouble. Just gotta get them back - be mature and don't fall into their games.
an admin was on and did post what happened in this thread.

Goretooth has been teamwounded or TK'd, both during and after the round, by Anders.

He ends up with several crossbow bolts in him that typically came from Anders, this is hard to prove but it can be no doubt they are friendly bolts and when the only crossbowman nearby is Anders, not hard to tell. With his ability to scoot away after shooting from horseback, his trolling technique is enhanced as when people go to turn around nobody is there.

I've witnessed it once, and Goretooth claims it has happened several times and I can believe that.

It is easy to see he just blew up after several days of intentional teamwounding and TKing, if Goretooth is banned for 2 days then Anders should be too.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded

Offline MadMac

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2011, 07:32:41 pm »
Well then the admin is lying goretooth. I saw it with my own eyes. Anders does not tk on purpose. I remember him temp banning me and mori on seige for tking eachother when I was in DL. To call him out with false accusations is despicable, especially trying to use someones admin status to lend the accusation credibility.

Sad... real sad.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2011, 07:33:00 pm »
an admin was on and did post what happened in this thread.

Sigh, I'd rather not break my rule of no further posting in here but, If that was seen by Phantom Zero, he should have acted in his capacity as an admin. That fact that he didn't means that he: 1) didn't see it and couldn't act 2) Chose not to act or 3) Is basing what he says on hearsay (4) Other). All 3 of those are HIGHLY recriminating in his admin capacity.

Phantom is a good guy, so I doubt #2 is what happened, and I think he's following 1 and 3.

Also, if it bothers gore that much I'll take what's left of his ban. Seriously. I am not that low to bait anyone.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 07:34:08 pm by Lt_Anders »

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2011, 07:35:01 pm »
Well then the admin is lying goretooth. I saw it with my own eyes. Anders does not tk on purpose. I remember him temp banning me and mori on seige for tking eachother when I was in DL. To call him out with false accusations is despicable, especially trying to use someones admin status to lend the accusation credibility.

Sad... real sad.
You were in DL? how does that not suprise me. What clan is anders in?

Offline MadMac

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2011, 07:39:21 pm »
was in DL... and if anyone knows me they know I hate anders with a passion, so calling me bias is silly.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2011, 07:41:08 pm »
was in DL... and if anyone knows me they know I hate anders with a passion, so calling me bias is silly.
Why do you hate anders with a passion?

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2011, 07:41:42 pm »
Sigh, I'd rather not break my rule of no further posting in here but, If that was seen by Phantom Zero, he should have acted in his capacity as an admin. That fact that he didn't means that he: 1) didn't see it and couldn't act 2) Chose not to act or 3) Is basing what he says on hearsay (4) Other). All 3 of those are HIGHLY recriminating in his admin capacity.

Phantom is a good guy, so I doubt #2 is what happened, and I think he's following 1 and 3.

Also, if it bothers gore that much I'll take what's left of his ban. Seriously. I am not that low to bait anyone.

I'm actually inclined to agree with Anders here. If what Ander's was doings justified a ban now then Phantom Zero should have banned him at that time. Which makes me think it either wasn't bannable (accident), Phantom never witnessed it, didn't have enough proof, or is going off hearsay.

I'm confused.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2011, 08:03:05 pm »
Huh, So am I banned? Did phantom ban me, or did you sequel.
If it's from what I asked that's fine.

Offline PhantomZero

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm going to need you playing at 6AM on Saturday..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: POSTMASTER_PHANTOM0_OF_BIRD
  • IRC nick: PhantomZero
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2011, 08:05:43 pm »
I would have banned Anders the map before for intentionally teamwounding Goretooth, but I am pretty lenient and well accidents do sometimes happen and chose not to act. Without any photographic proof Anders would have just made a big LLJK bias post about being banned.

The reason I didn't intervene on the village map was I saw Anders instigate it, Goretooth then defending himself from Ander's friend and the peasant, and I told him in teamspeak to end it and he spent the rest of the map avoiding Anders and nothing further came of it and I figured it was over.

Everyone in the pictures was at fault, Anders for baiting Goretooth, Goretooth for falling for it, Arn for attacking a teammate, the peasant for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, and me for not preventing Anders from trolling.

I discussed this with Shik and a day ban was given to Anders and Arn, Goretooth was given an extra day.