Author Topic: [EU] Khorin  (Read 12998 times)

Offline Lech

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 123
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [EU] Khorin
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2012, 03:14:12 am »
I think his admin rights need to be revoked, not because he is bad admin per se, but because he use collective responsibility which ultimately make him unworthy admin rights (as he is biased).

Punishing people for deeds of other people isn't good for the game and for the community. He just have clouded judgement, and his admin privileges need to be gone.

It have nothing to do with banning my clanmates, i would suggest the same if he would ban those HRE scum. We don't need admins who are not mature enough to understand that it's not fair to treat people in different way just because they wear some tag.

Offline Franke

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Franke_HRE and Frankes_STF_HRE
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2012, 12:25:31 pm »
I think his admin rights need to be revoked, not because he is bad admin per se, but because he use collective responsibility which ultimately make him unworthy admin rights (as he is biased).

Punishing people for deeds of other people isn't good for the game and for the community. He just have clouded judgement, and his admin privileges need to be gone.

It have nothing to do with banning my clanmates, i would suggest the same if he would ban those HRE scum. We don't need admins who are not mature enough to understand that it's not fair to treat people in different way just because they wear some tag.

What exactly is your point (except calling my clan scum)?
Quote from: Tindel
In teamspeak i like to hear all of your opinions on; beer and alcohol, chocolate chip cookies, social problems and their solutions, massmurderers, why ranged should burn in hell, hating on new maps, hating on old maps.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lech

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2012, 12:41:28 pm »
What exactly is your point (except calling my clan scum)?

That people should be judged for THEIR wrongdoing, not for someone else wrongdoing.

Offline bredeus

• Earl
  • Renown: 392
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • there must be Peace
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templars since 1096 AD
  • Game nicks: Templar_Brede
  • IRC nick: Brede
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2012, 12:43:38 pm »
And they are, based on answer of Khorin in ban section.

Offline Lech

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2012, 12:47:11 pm »
No, he stated that clearly he prolonged ban length because other members of faction were banned for the same thing

And thanks for the watching mods!

The bans are on the extreme end because the grey's have been warned several times not to teamswitch

See? Greys (collective entity), not Bartez_the_Grey (single person).
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 12:49:52 pm by Lech »

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2012, 01:04:53 pm »
Actually he is just following protocol.
We informed the grey guys that they are responsible to make all their members aware that circumventing the autoteam balance will get them banned for a long time.

We still make sure new players do not get hit for too long, players who ARE aware of the rule have to deal with the consequences.

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 995
  • Infamy: 483
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2012, 01:18:52 pm »

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2012, 02:11:57 pm »
We still make sure new players do not get hit for too long, players who ARE aware of the rule have to deal with the consequences.

It's what I tried explaining to him. What always surprised me was that the Grey clan not only do not remove rulebreakers from their clan, but passively support it by not caring at all that their members continuously break the rules and then trying en masse to get them unbanned, as if that would give any credit to their clan.

I have trouble believing that your members would not be aware of the rules, and by default people who have been banned before(like Bartez) are assumed to know the rules.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 02:21:35 pm by Ninja_Khorin »

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2012, 04:58:15 pm »

lol.

Most butthurt guy on the interwebz?  Khorin is a fair dude.  Greys are an un-fair clan.  Go figure.

It all started with heirloom stealing...multi-accounting...balance abusing...................the list goes on but that's for another thread, another day.

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2012, 05:15:55 pm »
Don't turn this thread into another bollocks HRE vs. Grey thread.

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2012, 05:22:50 pm »
(click to show/hide)

It's not about HRE vs Grey Khorin, but moreover that I personally see Lech spouting BS against us/you because he is butthurt that his buddies break rules and get banned for it.  This thread is a reflection thread of how you are as an admin, yet the good decisions you make, like banning balance abusers be they HRE/Grey/whoever is met with such retardation as this above (spoilered).

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline Franke

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Franke_HRE and Frankes_STF_HRE
« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2012, 06:24:53 pm »
Don't turn this thread into another bollocks HRE vs. Grey thread.

+1
Quote from: Tindel
In teamspeak i like to hear all of your opinions on; beer and alcohol, chocolate chip cookies, social problems and their solutions, massmurderers, why ranged should burn in hell, hating on new maps, hating on old maps.

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • I play now! but I suck =(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RandomDude
  • IRC nick: RandomDude
« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2012, 07:03:02 pm »

Lech if someone has broken the rules and there is proof (or an admin saw it) then something will be done. A clan only has itself to blame for the low opinion people might have of it. I could say that if no1 from your clan ever started trying to abuse the team balance, none of the rage that has ensued since would ever happened.

If you think admins solely target your clan then you're wrong. It's always a good idea for an admin to watch certain clans because the chance of them abusing and breaking a rule is higher than others and when caught and punished, will hopefully deter others from doing it.

Of course there's plenty of people who we dont catch but the situation on siege has gone on for long enough and so punishments become harsher.

Offline Lech

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 09, 2012, 01:24:28 am »
(click to show/hide)

It's not about HRE vs Grey Khorin, but moreover that I personally see Lech spouting BS against us/you because he is butthurt that his buddies break rules and get banned for it.  This thread is a reflection thread of how you are as an admin, yet the good decisions you make, like banning balance abusers be they HRE/Grey/whoever is met with such retardation as this above (spoilered).

You don't get my point, no wonder you joined hre.

Care to elaborate ? What bs exactly i said about your clan and again khorin ?

Lech if someone has broken the rules and there is proof (or an admin saw it) then something will be done. A clan only has itself to blame for the low opinion people might have of it. I could say that if no1 from your clan ever started trying to abuse the team balance, none of the rage that has ensued since would ever happened.

If you think admins solely target your clan then you're wrong. It's always a good idea for an admin to watch certain clans because the chance of them abusing and breaking a rule is higher than others and when caught and punished, will hopefully deter others from doing it.

Of course there's plenty of people who we dont catch but the situation on siege has gone on for long enough and so punishments become harsher.
I'm cool with bans for abusing (except that admins don't do screens, i don't trust you or khorin and you are just human who can be wrong). So called rage started because Khorin posted that members of my clan are punished more than ordinary people because they wear _the_Grey tag. Check the thread if you don't believe.

I don't think that admins solely target my clan, nowhere i stated something like this. It's targeted just like the other clans, maybe more - i still don't care, do it.

Sure, but treat every people fair, based on HIS OWN ban history, not his clan ban history.

Actually he is just following protocol.
We informed the grey guys that they are responsible to make all their members aware that circumventing the autoteam balance will get them banned for a long time.

If so, it's retarded, just like i stated. It's lame double standard if it's targeting just our clan. Who made that ruling ?

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 09, 2012, 02:38:10 pm »
Oh Lech, you are quite the character aren't you?