Author Topic: make rule that disallow you to break siege equipment in strategus/duel servers  (Read 508 times)

Offline Herkkutatti

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
its fucking frustrating when u have been building 10 mins large siege tower and u need only 10 wood to finish it , suddently some newbs come and break my weapon rack and then he starts to attack construction site and destroys it there goes my 10 min hard work. -.-. so make it kick/banable
/l
(゚、 。 7
l、 ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ Nerf archery ,please!

Offline Wookimonsta

• Hoopy frood
  • Count
  • Renown: 206
  • Infamy: 143
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
lol. i am against this rule, this stuff causes lag for me on duel servers so i break it
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
<dexxtaa> I just saw nakey ladies and I left
<@Fasader> dexxtaa is clearly gay

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
And have duel server spammed by construction shit?

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Duel server is for duel, not for bombing the place with structures. I never got the fun of building a siege tower for half an hour and then jump off it and die and build another one. GTFO!

Offline Tzar

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 564
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_TzarOfRushYa
  • IRC nick: TZAR
its fucking frustrating when u have been building 10 mins large siege tower and u need only 10 wood to finish it , suddently some newbs come and break my weapon rack and then he starts to attack construction site and destroys it there goes my 10 min hard work. -.-. so make it kick/banable

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Yo dawg i heard you building shit so EA games made a game so you can build shit while you play.

cRPG has nothing to do with sim city.. thought that was pretty obvius from the get go....

cRPG

Sim city

EDIT: Also chadz if your reading this plz remove night time cycle so hes city doenst get broken all the freakin time...
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 02:41:09 pm by Tzar »
I've never played a server where people split up as much or as often as on EU1.  No wonder range is having a field day.

Offline Herkkutatti

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
lol..
/l
(゚、 。 7
l、 ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ Nerf archery ,please!