Poll

How good a job am I doing?

A great job! It's good to have an admin that listens!
9 (16.1%)
A good job. You have really nice legs!
15 (26.8%)
I'm not observant enough to have noticed you being an awesome admin!
11 (19.6%)
You are a much better admin than Braeden!
8 (14.3%)
<3 You
13 (23.2%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: [NA] Coy  (Read 12265 times)

Offline Anwyl

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • I liked cool avatars before they went mainstream.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Coy
  • IRC nick: Coy
Re: [NA] Coy
« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2011, 03:08:32 am »
that applies to your post to, mrs priss. i was complimenting you in a way and you turn bitchy; signs of pms

Oh see I was confused. See I saw this

EDIT: at least it was only an hour, which gives you points in my book, and not three days to a week without question like these other admins

So I posted this agreeing with you:

That is exactly what I did yes.

Anyone who would have done different has never admined a crpg server, and hopefully never will.

Then you posted this:

someone has pms

So I give you this:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Fucker.

Offline kukufarikki

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lots and Lots of Jolly Knights
  • Game nicks: LLJK_EAZIO_CROSSBOTORE
  • IRC nick: papikkikikki
« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2011, 03:10:57 am »

Fucker.

im trying to learn the language of the woman

Quote from: Gildiss
I saw Tears and Shik put a bag over Goatee's kind innocent head and put him into the back of a FEMA truck! WAKE UP CRPG!

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #77 on: November 04, 2011, 04:18:14 am »
Wait, scrolling through the ban menu makes it hard to read chat?

I pity your cramped monitor then.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #78 on: November 04, 2011, 08:12:36 am »
Give 'em Hell, Coy.....give 'em Hell !!!

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Anwyl

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 04, 2011, 08:22:05 am »
Give 'em Hell, Coy.....give 'em Hell !!!
(click to show/hide)

Is breá liom tú ró.

But I'm genuinely not on my cycle right now. Just getting tired of people's bullshit.

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #80 on: November 04, 2011, 08:47:48 am »
Came here to comment on the incident with the Fallen fellow. It was a accident. I witnessed it myself because I was standing right next to him. He and I were both watching the incoming enemy cavalry, I had my pike down ready and he took the shot, misjudging his angle and the closeness of Zaleck.

The second the TK happened he was apologizing on TS (I was on there too) and was so baffled by what happened he did not even begin typing a apology until just before he was kicked/banned off the server.

You did not inquire to see what it was about and just decided to kick/ban him. You jumped the gun on this one.

And now for my opinion completely unsupported by actual fact:

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 08:49:15 am by Relit »

Offline Anwyl

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 04, 2011, 09:02:48 am »
It seems like every person who posts here makes me give less fucks.

A few more and I will be giving absolutely 0. Keep at it. I think NH_Picard might want to pitch in on me calling Digglez an entitled twat when he called another played bad.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 09:05:05 am by Anwyl »

Offline Relit

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 04, 2011, 09:09:33 am »
It seems like every person who posts here makes me give less fucks.

A few more and I will be giving absolutely 0. Keep at it. I think NH_Picard might want to pitch in on me calling Digglez an entitled twat when he called another played bad.

And more personal insults from you, after saying you were not going to stoop to that level. Disappointing considering you are a admin.

Offline Anwyl

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 04, 2011, 09:11:49 am »
And more personal insults from you, after saying you were not going to stoop to that level. Disappointing considering you are a admin.

More of a general insult I would say. As opposed to him, say, calling me a "power-hungry cunt permanently pms'ing"

You remember that right relit? As I understand you were in the TS and laughed when he said it.

Offline Relit

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 04, 2011, 09:17:37 am »
More of a general insult I would say. As opposed to him, say, calling me a "power-hungry cunt permanently pms'ing"

You remember that right relit? As I understand you were in the TS and laughed when he said it.

I actually do not remember that. If it did happen, it would not surprise me. As it has been made clear (in this very thread), that he does not like you as a admin and you resent that fact. Hence the back and forth comments between the two of you.

Offline Anwyl

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 04, 2011, 09:29:33 am »
I actually do not remember that. If it did happen, it would not surprise me. As it has been made clear (in this very thread), that he does not like you as a admin and you resent that fact. Hence the back and forth comments between the two of you.

I find that very unusual that you don't remember. You made such a big showing of finding it funny. I remember it quite clearly, a bit hurt that someone I have never even talked to would say such offensive things.

Frankly I have no idea why Digglez doesn't like me. I have been nothing but courteous to him on the servers and even pay attention to the 2 or so ban requests he posts per week, every fucking week (as opposed to blowing them off because, honestly most of them are asinine as hell and the other admins have long ago given up on him). I've on several occasions left my team to spec people he has said were breaking rules, many of which were just accidental team wounds. All I get from it is constant forum downvotes from Mr. Digglez, who does not even deign to weigh in on a conversation, or enlighten me with his opinion.

So what I see happening, is Digglez wasting my time (time I use to help the community), then calling me a bad admin, a bad poster, and a bad human being. Naturally I'm going to be a bit peeved at this. Perhaps instead of riding his dick because he is your clan leader, you should take an objective look at what it takes to be an admin dealing with his repetitive often non-conclusive shit on a regular basis. Yet still I do it. Still I spend my very precious and very rare free time admining the servers so they aren't overrun by dickheads. Still I read every one of Digglez's ban requests. Still I put up with being called a "pms'ing cunt" because someone hopefully apprecieates the efforts of the admins. Still I do what I can to make the community better.

I doubt you will actually understand anything I am trying to impart, I'm sure it's dark with your head up Digglez's ass. But next time consider everything going on before picking a side.

Cheers.

Edit: As for the Fallen getting a 15 minute ban. I have heard not a single complaint from him. In fact I have kicked or banned at least 4 different Fallen for rule breaking since I got admin and they have been nothing but courteous afterwards. Even ones I have banned multiple times (I'm looking at you Savaris and Curtis) for rule breaking I have always gotten along great with. I even talk with Fallen_Loki when I ban one of his people and he has been nothing but supportive. Perhaps NH should take a lesson from Fallen and understand that admins are human beings as well, human beings that have a difficult job and can use support or rational conversations more than insults.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 09:40:20 am by Anwyl »

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 04, 2011, 09:36:52 am »
The problem with you (Coy) is you give too much fuck, be a real admin, woman up, ban fuckers then ignore their whine.

lyk a nuffen <3

Offline Anwyl

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 04, 2011, 09:43:23 am »
The problem with you (Coy) is you give too much fuck, be a real admin, woman up, ban fuckers then ignore their whine.

lyk a nuffen <3

I think that could be my problem Vibe. I'd rather ban a rule breaker for 10 minutes and hope they learned their lesson than throw down an instant 3 day ban like every other admin. I guess I just need to stop trying to let people have a good time.

In any case I appreciate your sentiment, and as usual I have nothing but respect for Fallen and its members.

Cheers.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #88 on: November 04, 2011, 10:00:55 am »
In any case I appreciate your sentiment, and as usual I have nothing but respect for Fallen and its members.

You shouldn't really hang out with these Fallens much, cause they're evil, you know.....especially this Vibe guy, he's Slovenian, extra-evil, they steal our land & sea, kinda like the English & Irish situation.....   :twisted:

(click to show/hide)

Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Relit

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 04, 2011, 10:04:48 am »
(click to show/hide)

Firstly, at no point have I said anything offensive about anyone in this community, either on a TS or on these forums. I am not sure why you are implying I have or would.

I understand that in your position as admin, you must deal with constant ban requests and going spectator to watch supposed TWer's and TKer's instead of playing the game you enjoy. But as I understand it, admin powers are given to volunteers, who should know what they are getting into beforehand.

I also question why a down vote on a forum even bothers you? (Another question would be why such a system is even in place), I, for one, do not even notice being down voted or up voted. I can not answer as to why Diggelz does anything, so I will leave that to him. If he even wants to touch this thread again.

... Perhaps instead of riding his dick because he is your clan leader, you should take an objective look at what it takes to be an admin dealing with his repetitive often non-conclusive shit on a regular basis...

Not sure why you insulting me was even necessary here. I have been nothing but civil in my responses. As to the bulk of your remaining statement, you are saying you Still do the job you volunteered to do. I applaud your work ethic and you have my respect, but you will not get any pity from me.

I doubt you will actually understand anything I am trying to impart, I'm sure it's dark with your head up Digglez's ass. But next time consider everything going on before picking a side.

Again you attack me for no reason to try and make a point. I have considered everything in this case and was not aware there was a "side" here, I simply gave the information I had regarding the subject and tossed in my personal opinion (With utmost civility), just as you did (Albeit with less than congenial terms).

Editing in:

... Perhaps NH should take a lesson from Fallen and understand that admins are human beings as well, human beings that have a difficult job and can use support or rational conversations more than insults.

For clarity you may wish to edit out the "NH" of that quote and put in Digglez instead, because he has been the only NH to even approach you in a manner that may be insulting. Unlike you, who seem to toss insults my way freely.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 10:13:20 am by Relit »