Author Topic: Return again!  (Read 742 times)

Offline Fearless

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Return again!
« on: October 04, 2011, 07:44:39 pm »
Hey guys, after a long break from PC gaming Im back. Cant remember the name I played with in the server so Created a new one (No It wasnt Fearless! :P )

So...created new character...now just wondering what to upgrade and wondering what has changed over the past year, can anyone summarise? :D

Regards,

Fearless
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 07:45:48 pm by Fearless »

Offline Myltinous

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: None
  • Game nicks: Rhemus_Myltinous, Pippin_McGee
Re: Return again!
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 08:28:49 pm »
I started about a year ago, took a break for a couple months, and then came back to find that throwing has completely changed. They severly nerfed throwing, but then they brought it back up, HA seems to be less accurate, archery seems less accurate but more powerful. The items can take up more than one weapon slot so you can't carry as much and made it very hard to do certain builds, like 2h archer for instance. These are just my opservations so if I am wrong then someone feel free to correct me.

And welcome back Fearless :D
"One who thinks is one who conspires"
Ryan Myltoft
1992-present

Offline Fearless

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 01:21:28 am »
I started about a year ago, took a break for a couple months, and then came back to find that throwing has completely changed. They severly nerfed throwing, but then they brought it back up, HA seems to be less accurate, archery seems less accurate but more powerful. The items can take up more than one weapon slot so you can't carry as much and made it very hard to do certain builds, like 2h archer for instance. These are just my opservations so if I am wrong then someone feel free to correct me.

And welcome back Fearless :D

Cheers for the welcome bud!

Also noticed that repair has finally been implied. Is there anyway to calculate repair costs?  (Dont want to be spendin all me money on repairing!)

Oh and btw... if you see a guy called "Jigga" on the battlefield...yes he is me...yes I'm a noob... Havent played for about a year so bear with me :P

Offline Myltinous

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: None
  • Game nicks: Rhemus_Myltinous, Pippin_McGee
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 01:57:59 am »
items have a 4% (i think) chance of breaking for every tick, more wpf means less of a chance ur weapons are going to break in that category. I usually stick around 25k worth of gear, It makes you a threat but also gains you money. And ill be sure to tk this jigga when i see him, just for you :mrgreen:
"One who thinks is one who conspires"
Ryan Myltoft
1992-present

Offline Camaris

• Count
  • Renown: 223
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Neresto_HRE
  • IRC nick: Neresto_HRE
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2011, 05:22:56 pm »
Are you using your old warband key?
It should be no problem to get your old char then i guess.