Author Topic: Marketplace improvements  (Read 327 times)

Offline crazybob

• Knight
  • Renown: 37
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_SlickyRicky, Flamed_Burgher, Lady_of_Pain, LongShotJane
Marketplace improvements
« on: October 04, 2011, 11:03:15 am »
I like the marketplace, and i have a few ideas on how to improve it. Buying herloom points made me think about this.

Right now you can only offer 1 item and demand 1 item and gold. Increase the number of boxes for both seller and buyer and include gold box as offer.
For example: I want to be able to trade a +2 item for two +1 items without making several deals involving shoving gold back and forth with the item.

Make it so you can trade privately between 4 eyes.
Reason 1: If i want to give a buddy of mine an heirloomed weapon or just some gold so he can buy some equipment this would be very useful. I wouldnt want to put a free item on the market *hoping* my friend picks it up in time (A matter on convenience since there are ways to circumvent, like having you friend put up a straw hat).
Reason 2: Makes it safer to trade heirloom points (You have to put some possibly weird offers on the market to make those trades back and forth).

I also like poophammers suggestions: http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,16497.msg235237.html#msg235237
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 11:13:24 am by crazybob »

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
Re: Marketplace improvements
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 11:14:00 am »
+1
For 2 just get your friend to sell stone for the amount that he wants or the classic and always dashing straw hat.

The other thing that is need is that loom point should be a sell able item. That will STOP the bs.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(