Poll

Is this admin doing their job correctly?

No
197 (52%)
Yes
182 (48%)

Total Members Voted: 378

Author Topic: [NA] Smoothrich: Lord of Admins, God of cRPG. Praise Him Within.  (Read 48075 times)

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
Re: [NA] Smoothrich
« Reply #345 on: October 11, 2012, 07:33:09 am »
I wasn't even referring to myself, or NA players, being ban polled on EU, just how often they poll each other, almost always ban polls if they're enabled.

I obviously don't play on EU often, but I do a couple times a month.  Which is even more telling that I see at least a dozen ban polls on any server at any given time.  I don't think players would even argue that this doesn't happen.. EUs complain about the poll abuse constantly.

And yes, for a week or two I was unable to play EU Rageball, when I was enjoying the game mode a lot and only EU server would be full.  Cuz a couple players ban polled me on sight, and it was a server I never spoke in, with players I didn't know.  It was because I was an American.  The same thing has happened to me and plenty of people I know on EU_Siege, being ban polled for American ping with good scores (this is why Tears is never polled, he sucks at the game)

And yes, the community can be pretty awful, but the game is good.  That is what I was telling a new player, and almost every post in that thread agreed.  If anything, your reaction here is just proving my point further.  Quick to anger, no rationalization, blatantly biased towards my opinion becuase I'm American, no empathy, very rude.  You are exactly what I'm talking about.  Get out of my thread.

Ahaha, oh please!

I have seen you and badplayer on eu_2. You didn't get banpolled, but you certainly tried hard to get that. It seems you do this for the sole reason to have something to complain about.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: October 11, 2012, 07:57:36 am »
+5
I'm not even talking about myself really, dude.  Whenever I play EU there are ban polls flying off on everyone nonstop, and if you look at their ban request forum you see dozens of reports daily of teamkilling, griefing, all this other malicious stuff towards each other.  Its a lot worse than NA, from my experience, or at least with more players means more trolls and griefers.  The ban polling is just something I don't get though, but its funny.

What have you even seen with me on EU_2?  I don't even grief or troll in game and hardly use chat.  I think you're just another hater like all the rest, shootin blanks in my thread hoping for some quick +1's by the Tears of Destiny's of the world.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline genric

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: HG_Genric, HG_Sentry_GenRic, A_Chilies, Beastasaurus
« Reply #347 on: October 11, 2012, 09:22:15 pm »
+1
+1 for mentioning the Naive king

Maybe cause EU just has so many more players thats why they have so much more trouble. We have in NA much less people I think so it's a lot easier to weed out the trolls but EU has the majority of the players (and nicer servers FAVORITISM) so more trolls in the woodwork.
I am the shadow that lingers in your wake. I am four steps behind and two before you. You are trapped. Always.
I checked, the only Vagabond I found was Wolves_Vagabond_TheCruel, that guy is now unbanned. Ban reason was: "calling Zotte a cockswoggler".

Offline Xscizorx

• Knight
  • Renown: 28
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KbW
« Reply #348 on: October 11, 2012, 09:31:17 pm »
+1
smoothrich #1 NA admin he go hard in tha paint

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #349 on: October 11, 2012, 10:16:57 pm »
I'm not even talking about myself really, dude.  Whenever I play EU there are ban polls flying off on everyone nonstop, and if you look at their ban request forum you see dozens of reports daily of teamkilling, griefing, all this other malicious stuff towards each other.  Its a lot worse than NA, from my experience, or at least with more players means more trolls and griefers.  The ban polling is just something I don't get though, but its funny.

What have you even seen with me on EU_2?  I don't even grief or troll in game and hardly use chat.  I think you're just another hater like all the rest, shootin blanks in my thread hoping for some quick +1's by the Tears of Destiny's of the world.

I was leveling an alt (no clan tags) in the eu under 20 server and didn't get ban/kick polled. My ping also happens to be fairly low on EU (around 110), but as soon as I said something about being from NA, I got polled.

I think it is safe to say that I don't say much in game, and this was no different.

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #350 on: October 12, 2012, 01:59:50 am »
Good Sig makes all the reads better

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline genric

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: HG_Genric, HG_Sentry_GenRic, A_Chilies, Beastasaurus
« Reply #351 on: October 12, 2012, 03:41:55 am »
I can't +1 you enough smooth.

I also hate you because I have to open everything else in a separate tab because I don't want to interrupt the song
I am the shadow that lingers in your wake. I am four steps behind and two before you. You are trapped. Always.
I checked, the only Vagabond I found was Wolves_Vagabond_TheCruel, that guy is now unbanned. Ban reason was: "calling Zotte a cockswoggler".

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
« Reply #352 on: October 16, 2012, 09:26:38 am »
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #354 on: October 16, 2012, 05:15:28 pm »
+1
http://forum.meleegaming.com/na-%28official%29/temp-ban-on-spearyn/

shit admin

Team wounds someone 5-8 times, gets banned and he bitches. Smooth is obv out to get him since he is in hero party and aderyn is a hospi. Please remove smooths admin powers.

Offline Allers

• Count
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ca$hville Records, Ruff Ryders
  • Game nicks: Allers, Young Buck, DMX
  • IRC nick: Allers
« Reply #355 on: October 16, 2012, 05:26:16 pm »
+4
smoothrich very nice man
Ca$hville 615

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: October 16, 2012, 05:44:25 pm »

Team wounds someone 5-8 times, gets banned and he bitches. Smooth is obv out to get him since he is in hero party and aderyn is a hospi. Please remove smooths admin powers.

It's more about smooth not being able to figure out what happened.

Decious was blocking me by purposly standing infront and attacking me as seen in his own screenshot. Maybe it was overexcessive to protect myself but that doesn't change the fact he was blocking on purpose and "bro ruling" aka griefing everyone else on the team. If i'm banned why the hell isn't decious?

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #357 on: October 16, 2012, 05:46:35 pm »
+1
It's more about smooth not being able to figure out what happened.

Decious was blocking me by purposly standing infront and attacking me as seen in his own screenshot. Maybe it was overexcessive to protect myself but that doesn't change the fact he was blocking on purpose and "bro ruling" aka griefing everyone else on the team. If i'm banned why the hell isn't decious?

learn to hit ctrl+insert or F12. It's HIS WORD AND PROOF versus YOUR WORD AND A FEW WITNESSES. Granted, you had people back you up(not clan mates either) who attested to the "bro ruling" of decius. He should get a WARNING for it, but that's why Smooth has a bad rating on his admin feed back. 51.5% dislike him 48.5% like.

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: October 16, 2012, 05:48:05 pm »
learn to hit ctrl+insert or F12. It's HIS WORD AND PROOF versus YOUR WORD AND A FEW WITNESSES. Granted, you had people back you up(not clan mates either) who attested to the "bro ruling" of decius. He should get a WARNING for it, but that's why Smooth has a bad rating on his admin feed back. 51% dislike him

I did have a screenshot actually, but i was looking at the ban section of the forum and nothing was posted like 10min after the incident so i removed the screenshot. bummer huh?

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #359 on: October 16, 2012, 05:49:47 pm »
+1
learn to hit ctrl+insert or F12. It's HIS WORD AND PROOF versus YOUR WORD AND A FEW WITNESSES. Granted, you had people back you up(not clan mates either) who attested to the "bro ruling" of decius. He should get a WARNING for it, but that's why Smooth has a bad rating on his admin feed back. 51.5% dislike him 48.5% like.

Smooth has a bad rating for trolling people while being an admin, not for his actual admin skills.
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol