Poll

Is this admin doing their job correctly?

No
197 (52%)
Yes
182 (48%)

Total Members Voted: 378

Author Topic: [NA] Smoothrich: Lord of Admins, God of cRPG. Praise Him Within.  (Read 48077 times)

Offline Mechanix

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • lolwut
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mechanix
Re: [NA] Smoothrich
« Reply #330 on: October 10, 2012, 09:26:17 pm »
+1
I appreciate you -1'ing my post simply because you like Smoothrich and not for the actually integrity of the post itself.

I don't see any other player besides Djavo get ragepolled frequently, so Smoothrich must be doing something wrong. I don't think there's a spontaneous global hate for the boy, and so must've done something to annoy people. He probably went on and just started flaming everyone in the EU side, but heres me assuming.

People really care about + / - ?
Well..
But as the world turned i learned life was hell; livin' in a world no different from a cell - WuTang

Offline genric

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: HG_Genric, HG_Sentry_GenRic, A_Chilies, Beastasaurus
« Reply #331 on: October 10, 2012, 09:39:38 pm »
I saw smooth in game and I had this overwhelming urge to raise my sword above my head and cleave him into two.
I don't know why I had this feeling and I can't tell if it was the fact that I am a good person that I didn't or because I would be banned faster then a left swing.
Other then that I haven't seen him be bias in his admin ship, a little bit of a dick in his posting but who read anyway.

On the EU side I have heard and read many times about EU polling constantly during games as opposed to the here where it is once a week maybe. And not EU is a nicer place because their version of spook got Essay banned.
I am the shadow that lingers in your wake. I am four steps behind and two before you. You are trapped. Always.
I checked, the only Vagabond I found was Wolves_Vagabond_TheCruel, that guy is now unbanned. Ban reason was: "calling Zotte a cockswoggler".

Offline tizzango

• Earl
  • Renown: 406
  • Infamy: 83
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: October 10, 2012, 10:19:08 pm »
So what you are saying is someone has a different opinion than yours and therefore you need to throw a fit like a baby over it? Just checking. I'm curious what action this relates to in-game? Oh wait, it doesn't relate to his actual admin duties. Stop being a baby because someone called EU servers something you didn't like.

No. He told the NEW EU player not to come on and play with us because we are all 'autistic' and all the other insults. Instead of being rational and saying; "Some people are trolls, some people aren't". As an Admin, he has the power to affect new players minds and steering them away from the game isn't good Admin'ing.

Nothing to do with having a different opinion than mine.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: October 10, 2012, 10:28:47 pm »
I saw smooth in game and I had this overwhelming urge to raise my sword above my head and cleave him into two.
I don't know why I had this feeling and I can't tell if it was the fact that I am a good person that I didn't or because I would be banned faster then a left swing.
Other then that I haven't seen him be bias in his admin ship, a little bit of a dick in his posting but who read anyway.

On the EU side I have heard and read many times about EU polling constantly during games as opposed to the here where it is once a week maybe. And not EU is a nicer place because their version of spook got Essay banned.

Heard? Once i got polled like 20 times (not even joking) for having a name ''Aptalturk'' which angered lots of turkish players who polled me over 20 times in EU server.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #334 on: October 10, 2012, 10:36:13 pm »
+5
He posted this in a new players thread about an 'unfriendly community'. I replied with this:

"What a fucking ignorant comment. You don't play on EU so your opinion is ridiculously invalid. In addition, you are giving this new player a horrendously inaccurate view of the EU side, and what makes it worst is that he will look at your "Admin" title and believe every word you say." 

That's shocking behaviour for an Admin, hopefully you reflect on that and apologize. Don't come out with "BUT ITS THE TRUTH--- IVE BEEN PLAYING FOR 4 YEARSSSSS" that's a load of shit and not a valid reason to justify why you said that.

fuck you

smoothrich is the admin EU deserves
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #335 on: October 10, 2012, 11:21:59 pm »
+3
Funny how only a select few NA players are auto-polled on EU, I mean, even I have never been polled on EU and I make my entrance very... Let's just say everyone knows when I enter a server due to my abundance of enthusiasm.
fsmoothrich is the admin EU deserves
I disagree, he is the admin that NA deserves. Keep him out of EU and well inside of NA thank you very much, he fits in much better there and belongs there.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: October 11, 2012, 12:00:04 am »
+2
I wasn't even referring to myself, or NA players, being ban polled on EU, just how often they poll each other, almost always ban polls if they're enabled.

I obviously don't play on EU often, but I do a couple times a month.  Which is even more telling that I see at least a dozen ban polls on any server at any given time.  I don't think players would even argue that this doesn't happen.. EUs complain about the poll abuse constantly.

And yes, for a week or two I was unable to play EU Rageball, when I was enjoying the game mode a lot and only EU server would be full.  Cuz a couple players ban polled me on sight, and it was a server I never spoke in, with players I didn't know.  It was because I was an American.  The same thing has happened to me and plenty of people I know on EU_Siege, being ban polled for American ping with good scores (this is why Tears is never polled, he sucks at the game)

And yes, the community can be pretty awful, but the game is good.  That is what I was telling a new player, and almost every post in that thread agreed.  If anything, your reaction here is just proving my point further.  Quick to anger, no rationalization, blatantly biased towards my opinion becuase I'm American, no empathy, very rude.  You are exactly what I'm talking about.  Get out of my thread.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #337 on: October 11, 2012, 12:08:39 am »
+1
And yes, for a week or two I was unable to play EU Rageball, when I was enjoying the game mode a lot and only EU server would be full.  Cuz a couple players ban polled me on sight, and it was a server I never spoke in, with players I didn't know.  It was because I was an American.  The same thing has happened to me and plenty of people I know on EU_Siege, being ban polled for American ping with good scores (this is why Tears is never polled, he sucks at the game)
This, to both statements.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: October 11, 2012, 12:51:09 am »
+1
You are a terrible admin because you started a war with the hospitallers and you are losing...
Pathetic, Remove admin now pl0x
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #339 on: October 11, 2012, 01:04:20 am »
+1
You are a terrible admin because you started a war with the hospitallers and you are losing...

Wait what how does starting wars in strategus relate to admining?

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: October 11, 2012, 01:07:34 am »
Wait what how does starting wars in strategus relate to admining?

I'm pretty sure he's kidding, but someone actually did post in my Diplomacy thread that my behavior was unbecoming of an admin and I should be ashamed.  When all I did was post a thread announcing we were invaded and outnumbered, but would still win in the end.  I still don't understand  :?: :?: :?: :?:
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #341 on: October 11, 2012, 02:10:39 am »
+2
Wait. They actually gave you a 40% warning for when I pointed out your Jihad statement?  :shock:

Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #342 on: October 11, 2012, 02:13:03 am »
+2
Wait. They actually gave you a 40% warning for when I pointed out your Jihad statement?  :shock:

Something about gore being against forum rules or something.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Uumdi

• Duke
  • Renown: 651
  • Infamy: 59
  • Ready to Die
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Uumdi_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Uumdi
« Reply #343 on: October 11, 2012, 07:12:46 am »
+1
People really care about + / - ?
Well..

trade fame pl0x@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Ten shots of prayers, ten shots a day
A shot of thrill to hide the pain.
They can`t win, they just don`t cry,
The troopers know they live to die.

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #344 on: October 11, 2012, 07:32:29 am »
+1

trade fame pl0x@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

LOL I remember this people would paid so much cash back in the days for their frame level

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars