Poll

Is this admin doing their job correctly?

No
197 (52%)
Yes
182 (48%)

Total Members Voted: 378

Author Topic: [NA] Smoothrich: Lord of Admins, God of cRPG. Praise Him Within.  (Read 48091 times)

Offline genric

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: HG_Genric, HG_Sentry_GenRic, A_Chilies, Beastasaurus
Re: [NA] Smoothrich
« Reply #315 on: October 09, 2012, 05:07:10 am »
People pointlessly posting in a ban request thread. Bans them for 24 hours. Massively hilarious to me and I say good job.
So did they get banned for 24 hours for every post so one guy got a 3 day ban?
I am the shadow that lingers in your wake. I am four steps behind and two before you. You are trapped. Always.
I checked, the only Vagabond I found was Wolves_Vagabond_TheCruel, that guy is now unbanned. Ban reason was: "calling Zotte a cockswoggler".

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: October 09, 2012, 05:18:08 am »
+2
I didn't actually ban them  :(

Just getting the point across that spamming shit like that is the wrong forum for it and makes my worthless volunteer work more time consuming getting through the posts.  They will probably get forum warning levels/mutes for it though.

As a rule we don't let posting here cross into in-game bans, except for the Supreme Overlords.  They are free to ban who they please. (free panos)
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #317 on: October 09, 2012, 01:47:54 pm »
Why did you get muted, btw?

Diplomacy board?
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: October 09, 2012, 03:49:24 pm »
+13
I was at 40 percent because of my jihadist posting in diplomacy, then Fallen_Son_Of_Odin went ahead and pulled the trigger because he is an NA hating bigot who moves any thread discussing NA players into Spam.  Just look at the spam section to see my act of civil posting defiance to oppose and depose systematic oppression of the NA community and the expected result.

viva la NA
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #319 on: October 10, 2012, 01:20:32 am »
+3
My apologies Smoothrich, I had no idea my report would be worth 40%
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Mechanix

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • lolwut
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mechanix
« Reply #320 on: October 10, 2012, 01:40:17 am »
+1
How could you Tears.

HOW COULD YOU :(
But as the world turned i learned life was hell; livin' in a world no different from a cell - WuTang

Offline genric

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: HG_Genric, HG_Sentry_GenRic, A_Chilies, Beastasaurus
« Reply #321 on: October 10, 2012, 01:43:00 am »
+1

I'm shocked it wasn't 100%

You underestimate your power tears.
I am the shadow that lingers in your wake. I am four steps behind and two before you. You are trapped. Always.
I checked, the only Vagabond I found was Wolves_Vagabond_TheCruel, that guy is now unbanned. Ban reason was: "calling Zotte a cockswoggler".

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #322 on: October 10, 2012, 11:25:42 am »
+4

Some men just want to watch the world burn.
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline tizzango

• Earl
  • Renown: 406
  • Infamy: 83
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: October 10, 2012, 08:11:43 pm »
sorry, EU community is really awful in this game and very quick to abuse polls, troll, teamkill you, and all these other things.  one of the main reasons new players don't stick with the game.

if you're stuck in EU and don't like having to play with the most insufferable people in any game ever, I suggest quitting cRPG now and playing a game without self-entitled, autistic, horrible people.

He posted this in a new players thread about an 'unfriendly community'. I replied with this:

"What a fucking ignorant comment. You don't play on EU so your opinion is ridiculously invalid. In addition, you are giving this new player a horrendously inaccurate view of the EU side, and what makes it worst is that he will look at your "Admin" title and believe every word you say." 

That's shocking behaviour for an Admin, hopefully you reflect on that and apologize. Don't come out with "BUT ITS THE TRUTH--- IVE BEEN PLAYING FOR 4 YEARSSSSS" that's a load of shit and not a valid reason to justify why you said that.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 08:20:10 pm by tizzango »

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #324 on: October 10, 2012, 08:32:48 pm »
+4
He posted this in a new players thread about an 'unfriendly community'. I replied with this:

"What a fucking ignorant comment. You don't play on EU so your opinion is ridiculously invalid. In addition, you are giving this new player a horrendously inaccurate view of the EU side, and what makes it worst is that he will look at your "Admin" title and believe every word you say." 
He doesn't play on EU because the moment he goes EU he gets banpolled, I've seen him like get banpolled like a 100 times on EU rageball.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline tizzango

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: October 10, 2012, 08:39:01 pm »
nvm

Offline Mechanix

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • lolwut
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mechanix
« Reply #326 on: October 10, 2012, 08:39:30 pm »
Smooth is god -- Once you realize this, you'll stfu.
He also gets rage polled by EU, so he has a legitimate claim.
But as the world turned i learned life was hell; livin' in a world no different from a cell - WuTang

Offline tizzango

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: October 10, 2012, 08:43:37 pm »
Smooth is god -- Once you realize this, you'll stfu.
He also gets rage polled by EU, so he has a legitimate claim.

I appreciate you -1'ing my post simply because you like Smoothrich and not for the actually integrity of the post itself.

I don't see any other player besides Djavo get ragepolled frequently, so Smoothrich must be doing something wrong. I don't think there's a spontaneous global hate for the boy, and so must've done something to annoy people. He probably went on and just started flaming everyone in the EU side, but heres me assuming.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #328 on: October 10, 2012, 08:52:45 pm »
+2
I appreciate you -1'ing my post simply because you like Smoothrich and not for the actually integrity of the post itself.

I don't see any other player besides Djavo get ragepolled frequently, so Smoothrich must be doing something wrong. I don't think there's a spontaneous global hate for the boy, and so must've done something to annoy people. He probably went on and just started flaming everyone in the EU side, but heres me assuming.
No he didn't, he gets polled 'cause he's American and EUrs are jealous of his skills.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #329 on: October 10, 2012, 09:25:34 pm »
+4

That's shocking behaviour for an Admin, hopefully you reflect on that and apologize. Don't come out with "BUT ITS THE TRUTH--- IVE BEEN PLAYING FOR 4 YEARSSSSS" that's a load of shit and not a valid reason to justify why you said that.

So what you are saying is someone has a different opinion than yours and therefore you need to throw a fit like a baby over it? Just checking. I'm curious what action this relates to in-game? Oh wait, it doesn't relate to his actual admin duties. Stop being a baby because someone called EU servers something you didn't like.
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol