Poll

Is this admin doing their job correctly?

No
197 (52%)
Yes
182 (48%)

Total Members Voted: 378

Author Topic: [NA] Smoothrich: Lord of Admins, God of cRPG. Praise Him Within.  (Read 45207 times)

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
Re: [NA] Smoothrich
« Reply #165 on: March 28, 2012, 09:47:32 pm »
Why are you here again? I'm legitimately leaving admin feedback in the correct thread like I was advised to do, and by doing so some people spoke up, hence the reason why I am monitoring it. How about you?
Defending an admin's choice. From my perspective he did the right thing and so I will support my opinion of this hated admin.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #166 on: March 28, 2012, 09:53:50 pm »
I have never had any discussion with smoothrich outside of the forums, hence never in-game.

Excessive trolling will lead to warnings.

Given that you've never had interaction with this Admin on the server, you are approaching this line. The one incident you are fishing over has nothing to do with you and I've not seen a complaint or ban request from the player(s) involved.
You've had plenty of space to make your opinion known on interactions that you were not involved with. Time for you to find another thread.
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 145
  • pls
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Friends with Benefits
  • Game nicks: Noodles
  • IRC nick: Noodles
« Reply #167 on: March 28, 2012, 09:55:18 pm »
Defending an admin's choice. From my perspective he did the right thing and so I will support my opinion of this hated admin.

Then present your ideas/facts, don't talk down to me specifically. I have never done anything towards you personally and I don't think it is necessary to be honest.
Quote from: Testicleez
Noodles (Nibbles): One of my top dawgs. A godly c-rpg player and a chill ass muhfucka'. He's supposed to be adopting me once he gets married. One day I'll get him to order me a pizza… One day.

Offline EyeBeat

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 175
  • 20th BEST PLAYER IN HOSPITALLER
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: EyeBeat_The_Wanderer
  • IRC nick: EyeBeat
« Reply #168 on: March 28, 2012, 09:59:15 pm »
Anyway you guys can get this Emotion guy to liven up my admin thread?  :mrgreen:

Being a smallish community doesn't entitle you to act more like a dick than other communities.

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 28, 2012, 10:03:39 pm »
Given that you've never had interaction with this Admin on the server, you are approaching this line. The one incident you are fishing over has nothing to do with you and I've not seen a complaint or ban request from the player(s) involved.
You've had plenty of space to make your opinion known on interactions that you were not involved with. Time for you to find another thread.

Actually this is the admin feedback thread and I am actually leaving honest feedback and then defending my opinions to other posters that seem to question my credibility. Is there an honest reason why you are now getting involved? Did I offend you or something? There is NO reason for you to come in here swinging your e-peen. I have done nothing wrong in this thread and I was advised by Kalam to take it to this particular thread. Then you go on saying you have not seen a complaint, tread back a bit and read previous pages before you decide to skip to the last page, post and complain. If anything you have nothing to do with this and you should not be in here posting your thoughts that are irrelevant.
Noodles (Nibbles): One of my top dawgs. A godly c-rpg player and a chill ass muhfucka'. He's supposed to be adopting me once he gets married. One day I'll get him to order me a pizza… One day.

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 28, 2012, 10:05:47 pm »
Anyway you guys can get this Emotion guy to liven up my admin thread?  :mrgreen:

No, unfortunatly; because from my understanding you are doing your job fairly, I voted YES in your section.

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 28, 2012, 10:19:59 pm »
Also, another reason why he is a terrible admin. According to Badplayer, he was INTENTIONALLY TK'd by Smoothrich.

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,28920.0.html

What more do you guys need, honestly? This is the second report of an intentional tk in two days.

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #172 on: March 28, 2012, 10:24:42 pm »
Actually this is the admin feedback thread and I am actually leaving honest feedback and then defending my opinions to other posters that seem to question my credibility. Is there an honest reason why you are now getting involved? Did I offend you or something? There is NO reason for you to come in here swinging your e-peen. I have done nothing wrong in this thread and I was advised by Kalam to take it to this particular thread. Then you go on saying you have not seen a complaint, tread back a bit and read previous pages before you decide to skip to the last page, post and complain. If anything you have nothing to do with this and you should not be in here posting your thoughts that are irrelevant.

Why are you still posting in this again? You're not even leaving feedback anymore.
Neither are you, clearly. So why are you here; forum police?

You've had your opportunity to express your opinions. You are now trolling. This opinion has been expressed by more than one poster including other Admins. In addition, you are attempting to leave feedback on a situation in which you had no involvement. I've advised you of the forum rules.
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 28, 2012, 10:32:53 pm »
I will continue to post here if I need to leave feedback or defend my position. You unfortunalty cannot tell me otherwise, I am not breaking any rules. I am doing what I was advised to do. All of my posts are Feedback related or situations where I have defended my reasoning of the previous.

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
« Reply #174 on: March 28, 2012, 10:34:51 pm »
Also, another reason why he is a terrible admin. According to Badplayer, he was INTENTIONALLY TK'd by Smoothrich.

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,28920.0.html

What more do you guys need, honestly? This is the second report of an intentional tk in two days.

Smoothrich has proven he is an unbiased admin by banning himself for 24hours.

Even great men make mistakes, and it is the mark of a great man like Smoothrich to punish himself for those mistakes.

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #175 on: March 28, 2012, 10:46:38 pm »
Wait, there is an edit button???

Triple posts should be bannable.
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 28, 2012, 10:51:04 pm »
Those three posts were legitimately seperated to answer or post about three seperate posts. Are you seriously coming here to troll me now? I have kept this civil the entire time.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 10:55:37 pm by Emotion »

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #177 on: March 28, 2012, 10:57:15 pm »
Those three posts were legitimately seperated to answer or post about three seperate posts. Are you seriously coming here to troll me now. I have kept this civil the entire time.

Buddy, I am not trying to troll you, but you should just drop it. Nobody cares about the witch hunt you are on and honestly, you are getting carried away in my opinion.

And yes, separate answers and quotes can and should be addressed in the same reply post and sending me PM's about it won't change my opinion either.
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #178 on: March 28, 2012, 11:36:57 pm »
Triple posts should be bannable.

Technically, they are. Read the forum rules and rejoice.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Shadowren

• Count
  • Renown: 255
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player
  • It isnt sufficient that I succeed-others must fail
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shadowren_ATS
« Reply #179 on: March 28, 2012, 11:38:55 pm »
Forum Rules http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,4112.0.html take a look   :o

Edit: I didn't know they existed in till Tears told me a long time ago  :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 11:40:23 pm by Shadowren »

Away with you, vile beggar.