Author Topic: [EU] RandomDude  (Read 15768 times)

Offline Juicy_Death

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [EU] ANT_RandomDude
« Reply #105 on: April 14, 2012, 04:22:29 pm »
Pls do 1 thing for me. So it wount be "opinions" but strict numbers.
(click to show/hide)
count insults in my first post in this topic. Then count insults in Tavuk's ban request made by Tavuk in his post.
Then find atleast 1 racist phrase in that ban request. Then count proves provided by RandomDude.
Compare and contrast. Post your new opinion
Didn't we already agreed once that you are an idiot? That woulb be the 2nd time. Here i striked it just to make you little happier )
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 04:24:52 pm by Juicy_Death »

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • I play now! but I suck =(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RandomDude
  • IRC nick: RandomDude
« Reply #106 on: April 14, 2012, 09:38:52 pm »
Ok yes. I hold my hands up. My banning of Juicy Death was totally unjustified.

I maliciously and willingly banned him because I am power-mad and cannot control myself.

Juicy Death has been nothing but civil to all his fellow players and I concede that I am totally in the wrong.

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 18, 2012, 05:49:44 am »
Ok yes. I hold my hands up. My banning of Juicy Death was totally unjustified.

I maliciously and willingly banned him because I am power-mad and cannot control myself.

Juicy Death has been nothing but civil to all his fellow players and I concede that I am totally in the wrong.

I FUCKING KNEW IT!  :wink:
I don't know enough

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Mammonist

« Reply #108 on: May 11, 2012, 12:40:15 pm »
Hello RandomDude,

If you remember: On the 10th of may you were in dtv and there was a little 'situation' going on. Guy A (I'm not mentioning names) was attacking the virgin and Guy B stopped the guy by killing him. Your reaction to this was to ban both Guy A and Guy B. Now, if this is the way you want to use your power then so be it, I can't do anything about that. But I figured that some constructive criticism doesn't hurt. First of all, you did good on banning Guy A, but in my opinion you kind of got the jump on Guy B. He was doing something which most of the people saw as morally correct. In my humble opinion banning him without a warning might have been a bit harsh. And of course throughout history it has become clear that someone who has power is better off being loved than feared.

With all respect,
Mammonist.

I know it's  a bit late to edit this post but I felt it was something I had to make right. What you did that day was right for sake of harmony in eu7 (or was it still eu6 back then?). My statement wasn't really objective. In reality RandomDude is a great admin. Damn, I must look like such an asslicker now... Does anyone actually still read this shit?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 09:34:19 pm by Mammonist »

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • Infamy: 203
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Abdul_Rashid_PanBaba,Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
« Reply #109 on: May 11, 2012, 01:04:45 pm »
Hello RandomDude,

If you remember: On the 10th of may you were in dtv and there was a little 'situation' going on. Guy A (I'm not mentioning names) was attacking the virgin and Guy B stopped the guy by killing him. Your reaction to this was to ban both Guy A and Guy B. Now, if this is the way you want to use your power then so be it, I can't do anything about that. But I figured that some constructive criticism doesn't hurt. First of all, you did good on banning Guy A, but in my opinion you kind of got the jump on Guy B. He was doing something which most of the people saw as morally correct. In my humble opinion banning him without a warning might have been a bit harsh. And of course throughout history it has become clear that someone who has power is better of being loved than feared.

With all respect,
Mammonist.

the rules clearly specify that revenge or any other kind of team killing is not allowed.

And on a side not.

RandomDude is a really chill dude, I`ve never seen him abuze or kick/ban some1 who does not deserve it,fuck.

Keep it up man.
In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 11, 2012, 01:34:31 pm »
Thx for the vote of confidence, Lord_Panos.

Of course I remember the situation in DTV. Two years ago, the only way I could defend myself from intentional team wounders/griefers was by retaliating in a similar way.

Im not talking about being hit whilst fighting, but being randomly slashed as soon as the round starts time and time again.

There's plenty of admins around now to make that kind of stuff unnecessary and even if we're not around, we check out the ban requests section and you know justice will be done if there's cause for it.

I was at the virgin, just after the majority of players had killed her in an effort to change the map. Firstly, why do dtv get to do this? No other game mode gets to change the map. I had to stand with the virgin to make sure it didnt happen.

Then a player intentionally killed another, right in front of me. Whilst im searching thru the player list to find his name, another player tk's him. Both occasions are breaking the server rules and there was just no need for the 2nd tk at all, even if it was supposed to be "for the greater good" because I was there. Im pretty sure everyone in the server knew i was there, because of the virgin killing situation.

How you guys decide to act when there's no admins present is up to you. If that situation occurred again, with no admin present and one guy makes a ban request and there's sufficient proof, i probably would of given each of them a longer term.

I don't think a 1 hr ban was too bad considering the minimum i give for ban requests is 1 day usually.

Mammonist

« Reply #111 on: May 11, 2012, 02:52:48 pm »
I won't try to argue with you, Random, but I have another question.

Is there a fixed amount of admins that patrol the EU 7 server? And if so could you tell me their names? Until yesterday I didn't even know you were one.

Thanks.

Offline Lansamur

• Count
  • Renown: 232
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lansamur, The_Prisoner,Beer_Storage, Carebear_Ravenei
  • IRC nick: Lansamur
« Reply #112 on: May 11, 2012, 03:32:03 pm »
Random, Paul and me are usually found there.
[22:17] <@chadz> congratz cmpxchg8b, you managed to put 995 errors into the item sheet!
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> epic winning
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> beat that Fasader

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 11, 2012, 09:19:18 pm »
I play DTV rarely. It makes me sad to see bots glitched but it's how DTV is played so i just deal with it.

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 23, 2012, 11:49:19 pm »

Offline Kavayan

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 01, 2012, 11:11:01 pm »
Just some idiot kid with admin rights.

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #116 on: June 01, 2012, 11:18:15 pm »
Just some idiot kid with admin rights.

Why's that?

I'm pretty sure he has never banned you.
Given your post timing, you're currently banned, but by me.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 02, 2012, 01:23:29 am »
He has got a point.

Im a bit rude sometimes. I yell at people to go up ladders in siege and when the team is failing. I don't check the Ban Request forum often enough and for months ive been slacking on the name changes which I used to check every day so diligently.

Maybe it's time to end it all!

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 859
  • Infamy: 198
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 02, 2012, 11:26:55 am »
Just don't be afk in the DTV at the most crucial time 4v9 at the last wave of sexies. And you're a good admin I think.
Quote from: BlindGuy
Seems the fascists are gaining ground once again in UKR... right vving politics is SO bad for the general populace but STILL in times of trouble the uneducated turn to them for help, simply because they are so amoral they vvill supply those vvilling to fight vvith vveapons rather than knovvledge.

My UU key is broken incase you can't tell :D

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 02, 2012, 10:53:08 pm »
Just don't be afk in the DTV at the most crucial time 4v9 at the last wave of sexies. And you're a good admin I think.

Yeah im sorry i get msg'd at the worst time =P