Author Topic: [EU] RandomDude  (Read 15773 times)

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • I play now! but I suck =(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RandomDude
  • IRC nick: RandomDude
Re: [EU] ANT_RandomDude
« Reply #75 on: April 11, 2012, 07:52:04 pm »
explaiim pls, if i'm not angy at archer and will start a poll - i wount be banned? But if i'm angry at archer and will start poll - ban? I'm so confused...
IMHO if someone starts poll with no real reason - that's rage poll.

If you're not angry, you're probably less likely to be making a poll for a stupid reason right? Anger clouds judgement and makes people do things they wouldnt ordinarily do otherwise. You might just hate the guy, not be angry, and still poll. I cant say what I would do in any situation because I try to look at each case of it individually.

I dont think people can expect a player to be banned for longer than say 1hr for a rage poll though and i really dont see the point of making a ban request in the forums for such a thing.

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,27345.0.html
Please, specify the reason for ban. And specify the evidence for your reason
Accordint to Tavuk post it may it may be:
- "opening the doors as a defender all the time and letting the enemies breach and insta-win easily"
- "offend people"
- "racism while continued opening doors"
-  "he quit the server during the poll and then rejoined few mins later to continue his retard behavior and sabotaging defenders."

Yeah i believe the ban was for the insults you made. I just checked now and i listed "chat abuse" as the reason.

Evidence is clearly in the ss.

Offline Juicy_Death

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 11, 2012, 08:45:10 pm »
I cant say what I would do in any situation because I...
am RandomDude?
so what you want to say is "i don't follow the server and forum rules as admin. I follow my own motives, impression, mood"? Atleast it sounds to me this way.

Yeah i believe the ban was for the insults you made. I just checked now and i listed "chat abuse" as the reason.
Evidence is clearly in the ss.
how many questions i should ask?..
specify phrases. Which rules those insult violates? How are those differs from other tons of insults that happens every day in chat?
How are "insults" i made can be bannable while insulting in racism and also slander - are not bannable?

I just checked now and i listed "chat abuse" as the reason.
PERFECT! thx! now explain please why you took no action on false accuse in racism, griefing, door oppening and all sht Tavuk, RXN and all other idiots made in that topic?

edit: just to make it clear for idiots
if you have not banned me for all that sht, then the were no evidence (you are good admin, right? you checked?). No evidence = slander.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 09:08:22 pm by Juicy_Death »

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 11, 2012, 09:20:34 pm »
am RandomDude?
so what you want to say is "i don't follow the server and forum rules as admin. I follow my own motives, impression, mood"? Atleast it sounds to me this way.

Lol: "I cant say what I would do in any situation because I try to look at each case of it individually." Was the sentence actually. Does your pc not let you see full sentences?

Admin is not a clear cut thing. There's no black and white areas. If two cases are very similar, involving similar people eg same amount of bans before etc, then you can expect them to get similar punishments.

how many questions i should ask?..
specify phrases. Which rules those insult violates? How are those differs from other tons of insults that happens every day in chat?
How are "insults" i made can be bannable while insulting in racism and also slander - are not bannable?
PERFECT! thx! now explain please why you took no action on false accuse in racism, griefing, door oppening and all sht Tavuk, RXN and all other idiots made in that topic?

edit: just to make it clear for idiots
if you have not banned me for all that sht, then the were no evidence (you are good admin, right? you checked?). No evidence = slander.

Not sure exactly what you mean with the last sentence. The screenshots in the thread clearly shows you being an idiot in chat. As for the rest of what goes on in ban request threads, i report posters who have nothing useful to say about the actual ban. And when I say "useful" i mean was actually there/witnessed it or has some other evidence of that event to post.

Also: people can insult people and make them laugh. Other people insult people and make them sad/angry. It's the second case where ppl make ban requests me thinks.

If you log into crpg, play the game, dont break any server rules and arent an asshat with other people, I dont think you would have any problems.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 09:24:59 pm by RandomDude »

Offline Juicy_Death

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 11, 2012, 09:27:56 pm »
finally, no answer. As it should be. Have no more questions )

And when I say "useful" i mean was actually there/witnessed it or has some other evidence of that event to post.
well i've never doubt that false accuse in racism and griefing you would find "usefull"
thx

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 11, 2012, 09:29:37 pm »
You can't explain logic and reasoning to someone with a closed mind. Why even bother posting when you wont read and already made up your mind?

Offline Juicy_Death

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 11, 2012, 09:30:57 pm »
y y go fap on GoT

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 12, 2012, 12:12:39 am »
y y go fap on GoT

Walkin the road to perma.

Offline Juicy_Death

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 12, 2012, 12:30:51 am »
Not sure...

I dont think

Admins dont need to know
I dont know

All hail the justice of Randomdude.
:(

Walkin the road to perma.
insulting GoT is too serious, sry. Never insult shit on admins avatar. Missed that rule

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 12, 2012, 12:16:34 pm »
This is slightly less interesting that watching paint dry.

I like how you can edit peoples words, totally out of context to make up some stupid shit but can never actually put a rational argument together.

What goes on in your head bro?

[EDIT]: Where dem paint pots???

Offline Juicy_Death

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 12, 2012, 12:50:13 pm »
between too obvious thought and too complicated you always pick too obvious :D

I explained really clear. Was accused in racism and griefing. So you should ban me for that or ban accuser for slander.

And those quotes - yes people do quote out of context. But that would be to obvious in this examle. I just cut all that is unnecessary. And watching the paint dry is boring for you, because you paint fence not canvas. And such painters need strict rules. Don't you agree? :D

PS and they also need really simple(not involving brain) movies :D
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 12:51:36 pm by Juicy_Death »

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 12, 2012, 12:54:46 pm »
Zing. Juicy is an asshat but he is evidently not an idiot.

Also, sry randomdude, but game of thrones sux my balls. They should hire some actors, it would make it better.
I don't know enough

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 12, 2012, 01:04:57 pm »
bout to recieve a juicy forum ban? y y

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 12, 2012, 02:33:37 pm »
Zing. Juicy is an asshat but he is evidently not an idiot.

Also, sry randomdude, but game of thrones sux my balls. They should hire some actors, it would make it better.

They had to kill the best one on the first season... Then again, he dies everywhere.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #88 on: April 12, 2012, 03:47:40 pm »
They had to kill the best one on the first season... Then again, he dies everywhere.
Yeah. I was so happy when Boromir finally became a lord with his own peasants, but then the fucking king TOTALLY DIDN'T KILL HIM!
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 12, 2012, 04:32:32 pm »
Yeah. I was so happy when Boromir finally became a lord with his own peasants, but then the fucking king TOTALLY DIDN'T KILL HIM!

I cant remember, did Sean Bean die in Bravo Two Zero? A lot of his guys did, but that mighta been the movie he survived, cant remember.
I don't know enough

visitors can't see pics , please register or login