Author Topic: [EU] Thomek  (Read 53867 times)

Offline DeWalker

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nords
  • Game nicks: Laconicus
Re: [EU] Thomek
« Reply #330 on: October 03, 2012, 09:23:24 am »
+1
All this time and the response all but confirms you've used your own poor judgement to warrant a kick that never shoUld have happened. Lets not pretend that this hasn't been a common occurrence either, there've been numerous examples of this.

You've also admitted freely in your response that you've done it before, and your actions ruin the fun for those who are playing a legitimate class that you just happen to not like.

Rather than wait for someone to pass judgement or just give you a warning you should step down willingly, as you know you've done wrong despite what weird and wonderful excuses you make that you're doing a service to the rest of the players.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #331 on: October 03, 2012, 09:51:15 am »

It was at the time, Son of Odin then merged it with this one thus changing the location. I personally would ask for the warning to be lifted as your post at the time perfectly followed the Forum Rules, and some moderator then likely missed what posts were merged and threw around the hammer a bit carelessly.

Awesome, I was already scared that I should quit the booze once again.  :wink:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline bredeus

• Earl
  • Renown: 392
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • there must be Peace
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templars since 1096 AD
  • Game nicks: Templar_Brede
  • IRC nick: Brede
« Reply #332 on: October 03, 2012, 10:15:34 am »
+1
This whole discussion is pointless. Thomek have a right to kick delayer after a warning. He is probably one admin who is still using his main for adminship and you can see who is who at least. Give him a break you nasty horseloving archers!

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: October 03, 2012, 11:55:41 am »
I think being a horsearcher who wastes a few minutes of the other 100 people in the server while it not having any impact on the outcome of the round falls under the 'being an asshat rule' or even the common sense rule. Thomek is the only admin who has the balls to apply these rules and I love him for it, he keeps the game running smoothly whenever he is on. Honestly, he is the only admin I ever see doing anything to keep the game running smoothly, all the others are mainly just playing and responding to ban threads.

Fuck the haters, love you Thomek.

Just can't believe so many people think horsearchers should be allowed to shoot arrows for two minutes when they are last alive. Think I'll make a horse archer alt just to bring some awareness to how annoying it is. Not when Thomek is on though.

Offline DeWalker

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: October 03, 2012, 12:02:01 pm »
+3
I think being a horsearcher who wastes a few minutes of the other 100 people in the server while it not having any impact on the outcome of the round falls under the 'being an asshat rule' or even the common sense rule. Thomek is the only admin who has the balls to apply these rules and I love him for it, he keeps the game running smoothly whenever he is on. Honestly, he is the only admin I ever see doing anything to keep the game running smoothly, all the others are mainly just playing and responding to ban threads.

Fuck the haters, love you Thomek.

Just can't believe so many people think horsearchers should be allowed to shoot arrows for two minutes when they are last alive. Think I'll make a horse archer alt just to bring some awareness to how annoying it is. Not when Thomek is on though.

Lately all your forum posts make you fall under the 'being an asshat rule'  too really.

Running smoothly? If you want to respawn quickly go to siege, this is last man standing. Deal with it.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 12:22:48 pm by DeWalker »

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: October 03, 2012, 12:37:18 pm »
Running smoothly? If you want to respawn quickly go to siege, this is last man standing. Deal with it.
Wow, great argument you have there.

Just voicing the unpopular opinion again, apparently.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: October 03, 2012, 01:01:04 pm »
+2
I dislike HAs and HX just as much as the next person, but in this case the decision was completely erroneous and everyone in the server reacted strongly to Thomek's piss poor judgement.

First of all, he had been the last man standing for only a minute, and he was fighting in the exact same manner before he had the "misfortune" to become last man standing under Thomek's watch.

Secondly, Goztepe is strictly HA, meaning he has no melee weapon. He has a bow, and 3 quivers of arrows. By your definition (your definition: delaying is using ranged weapons instead of melee weapons when you're the last), he could have heeded your "warning" and switched to a melee weapon.
  So basically, you're justifying your kick on him for not carrying a melee weapon, which is fucked up and not at all a rule covered by the official server rules.

There are a lot more points where you are completely out of place but unfortunately, I don't feel like addressing them. I said what I wanted, and from now on Thomek, prepare for eagle eyes in your back.

If this doesn't seal the deal and remove your position, I will make sure you are scrutinized at every turn.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: October 03, 2012, 01:02:33 pm »
+3
Officially fighting as a HA last standing versus 23 people on your team is not rule-breaking, thus you should not be warned or kicked for this. Still needless to say, it is an extremely homosexual thing to pull (as is the whole HA class really) and you're just doing it to waste time of other people, while you could accept that you're never going to beat 23 people on your own, grow some balls, grab a melee weapon and just rush into the zerg.

But we all know growing balls doesn't correlate with GK.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 07:31:25 pm by Vibe »

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #338 on: October 03, 2012, 01:09:02 pm »
Secondly, Goztepe is strictly HA, meaning he has no melee weapon.

meaning he has no melee weapon.

meaning he has no melee weapon.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: October 03, 2012, 01:09:17 pm »
+1
You could have stopped at the first sentence, Vibe. What a person thinks of an other playstyle is IRRELEVANT to the supposed duties of an admin. They're supposed to deal with rule breakers, and I'm fucking interested in hearing what the person who came up with the rules, has to say about Thomek's "interpretation" of the alleged rule he broke.

@Gnjus: It's still a weapon, therefore NO RULES WERE BROKEN. Now stop sucking Thomek's cock.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 841
  • Infamy: 523
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: October 03, 2012, 01:35:12 pm »
+1
Just one question:

What's the point of this campaign? Do you want Thomek to lose his admin powers or you want him to realize that he did wrong and don't do it again in the future?

Cause, you know, demoting an admin never did any good to crpg...

Offline Wiltzu

• Sceptical
  • Duke
  • Renown: 665
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarin_Wiltzu
  • IRC nick: Wiltzu
« Reply #341 on: October 03, 2012, 01:57:42 pm »
Just one question:

What's the point of this campaign? Do you want Thomek to lose his admin powers or you want him to realize that he did wrong and don't do it again in the future?

He has been doing this way too long and way too often and he even admits that he's abusing the powers. I want him to be stripped off from admin rights.
When in Rome, live as the Romans do; when elsewhere, live as they live elsewhere.

Kaikki on tasa-arvoisia. Toiset on vain tasa-arvoisempia kuin toiset.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: October 03, 2012, 02:07:02 pm »
Just one question:

Well, to be honest I don't want him stripped of admin, I just want him to realize that this sort of shit is unacceptable.

If he apologizes and doesn't try to defend his action(s) I have let go of this.

Offline DeWalker

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: October 03, 2012, 02:09:19 pm »
Just one question:

Replace him then

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #344 on: October 03, 2012, 02:19:41 pm »
Can't be bothered to reply properly to this.

Thomek kicks notorious delayers that ignore his warnings.

Where's the news?

Rule-breaking or not. Who's talking to me here? Not exactly choir boys.

You just want to see me burn for other reasons.

Well good luck.

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.