Author Topic: Ban request: Wolves_Panos_the_Sinister  (Read 2352 times)

Offline Tai Feng

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban request: Wolves_Panos_the_Sinister
« on: October 02, 2011, 05:05:22 pm »
Continually kicking me on EU1 so I can't reload the crossbow.

Aside of that, continually posting trash and insults in the chat (which I can ignore because there are always some retards around.)

The others told me to ignore the troll, but preventing me from reloading is a bit tricky.
Also, he did this for personal reasons as he doesn't like me (boo-hoo-hoo).

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.

Imperial army: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4muBipy9-Q

Offline Tai Feng

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban request: Wolves_Panos_the_Sinister
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 05:08:13 pm »
Thank you Warlord.
Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2011, 05:35:43 pm »

Aside of that, continually posting trash and insults in the chat (which I can ignore because there are always some retards around.)

Trash and insults, and you ignoring him? Bullshit. I remember him calling you Tai_my old friend, and you calling him a retard. Off course, since this was Panos, there has been plenty of well known trolling, such as UMAD? W0l0l0 and similar stuff. You did not ignore him at any point, instead you were arguing with him on public chat. I would kindly ask admins to check logs. 

Besides, while he WAS kicking you, I saw YOU attacking him with a weapon. Good thing you suck with that sickle or whatever that was, because he blocked you 4 times, otherwise it would be him posting here asking for you to be banned because of tking.

And which part of his story do you confirm Warlord, just to make sure?
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tai Feng

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2011, 05:49:58 pm »
lol what?

The guy was FLOODING the chat, I called him a retard (which he is) and I went on with the battle. Considering that he spent 30min trash talking, what is your point? Yeah, let admins check the logs. Even now (while I'm posting this) he is trash talking and typing my name in the chan, and don't know what else because honestly I'm not paying attention.

He kept kicking me to prevent me from reloading my crossbow. I asked if there are any admins on the servers. No answer. Then I swinged few times with a military pick (mind you, I have no wpf or anything I'm pure xbow) which he blocked. After that he spent next FIVE MINUTES or more (I alt-tabbed out of the game) kicking me and annoying so I can't play the game. What do you expect me to do, melee with a teammate while my other teammates are dying because I'm not supporting them? And I suck because he blocked few of my swings? A-what?

So you came here defending an obvious troll, as you call him yourself, because what, you feel he is your soulmate? And you trash talk me here in this thread because I failed to kill him with a sickle?

Seriously, I haven't played this game for months and months, but if this is the state of this game right now, that people like you and him form a significant portion of the playerbase, I'm out again because quite frankly, I'm too old and too impatient to deal with street kids with no manners. Now flame away if you want. This is my only post in the forum in months and I wouldn't even bother posting if it wasn't for this.

Offline Corwin

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2011, 06:21:41 pm »
lol what?

The guy was FLOODING the chat, I called him a retard (which he is) and I went on with the battle. Considering that he spent 30min trash talking, what is your point? Yeah, let admins check the logs. Even now (while I'm posting this) he is trash talking and typing my name in the chan, and don't know what else because honestly I'm not paying attention.

So you came here defending an obvious troll, as you call him yourself, because what, you feel he is your soulmate? And you trash talk me here in this thread because I failed to kill him with a sickle?

Seriously, I haven't played this game for months and months, but if this is the state of this game right now, that people like you and him form a significant portion of the playerbase, I'm out again because quite frankly, I'm too old and too impatient to deal with street kids with no manners. Now flame away if you want. This is my only post in the forum in months and I wouldn't even bother posting if it wasn't for this.

People like me? You mean people that are ready to straighten your story a little bit when you are leaving out some important parts in order to present yourself in a positive light? No, I am not defending Panos, just setting the facts straight. And for the record, I like trolls likes Panos much better than liars and whiners. And btw, nice job setting example for kids without manners.

@Warlord
OK, this is all true and Panos being Panos. I was just hoping someone else saw this righteous prick teamattacking the person he is asking to be banned. Thankfully, that much he confesses himself.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 06:22:44 pm by Corwin »
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2011, 06:38:24 pm »
Panos can consider this his last warning.
If he continues to grief people in what ever way he can expect to be removed from the official servers as he won't be able to deliver his essay...
This might at some point end in a global ban if his sole purpose is to disturb the gameplay for others.

After i read this i logged in and it only took about 3 minutes before i saw him kicking another crossbow user in his own team after failing 5+ kicks against other teammates.

So i hope we are on the same page now on how this is gonna work.
It's either you stop or you are gone.

Edit: Spamming this thread with unrelated stuff is not helping your warning level btw...
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 06:47:19 pm by Meow »

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2011, 06:41:56 pm »
If you played some normal class, not xbow, Panos would have no problem  :mrgreen:

leave panos alone, he is a cool guy, i like him

Offline Michael

• Don't take me seriously
  • Baron
  • Renown: 118
  • Infamy: 559
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2011, 07:36:22 pm »
Ban this lazy Greek Panos so that he can turn off his computer and go to work to help his country pay the bills.

Offline Tai Feng

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2011, 07:44:12 pm »
People like me? You mean people that are ready to straighten your story a little bit when you are leaving out some important parts in order to present yourself in a positive light? No, I am not defending Panos, just setting the facts straight. And for the record, I like trolls likes Panos much better than liars and whiners. And btw, nice job setting example for kids without manners.

@Warlord
OK, this is all true and Panos being Panos. I was just hoping someone else saw this righteous prick teamattacking the person he is asking to be banned. Thankfully, that much he confesses himself.

Liars and whiners? I did not post a single lie (unless you consider lying the fact that I defended myself for 5 seconds out of 5+ minutes - which I'm not denying anyway - although I understand you don't like the idea of victims defending themselves). Whining? You mean demanding a ban for a valid reason? Oh I'm sorry, I'm supposed to smile, be politically correct, and tolerate trolls and their fans? Guess what - everyone here knows I'm not politically correct, I don't smile, and I don't tolerate idiots.

That's all for me on this topic. You can continue defending trolls and trying to find superficial flaws in people who don't like trolls. Sayonara.

(Apologies to others for this lengthy soap opera.)

Edit: Well apparently he didn't even get temp ban although even admin saw he is griefing others as well. I have no intention to play in such an environment. I see that reinstalling the game was a mistake. You can rejoice now. Bye.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 07:47:37 pm by Tai Feng »

Offline Corwin

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2011, 08:23:40 pm »
Panos did behave like an idiot. But the thing is you did try to solve this problem first by answering him, and then by team killing him. It was only after you failed even at that, you came to forum to whine to admins about this shit. And btw, if your mother didn't teach you this, let me: omitting important part of the story is also lying.

Good bye, and good riddance.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 08:24:48 pm by Corwin »

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2011, 09:05:17 pm »
Liars and whiners? I did not post a single lie (unless you consider lying the fact that I defended myself for 5 seconds out of 5+ minutes - which I'm not denying anyway - although I understand you don't like the idea of victims defending themselves). Whining? You mean demanding a ban for a valid reason? Oh I'm sorry, I'm supposed to smile, be politically correct, and tolerate trolls and their fans? Guess what - everyone here knows I'm not politically correct, I don't smile, and I don't tolerate idiots.

That's all for me on this topic. You can continue defending trolls and trying to find superficial flaws in people who don't like trolls. Sayonara.

(Apologies to others for this lengthy soap opera.)

Edit: Well apparently he didn't even get temp ban although even admin saw he is griefing others as well. I have no intention to play in such an environment. I see that reinstalling the game was a mistake. You can rejoice now. Bye.

1st bold: noone cares, we know, you should cuz thats your flock right there

2nd bold: yes it was a mistake you werent missed and that will continue

tata :waves like a gay:
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2011, 10:06:37 pm »
Panos can consider this his last warning.
If he continues to grief people in what ever way he can expect to be removed from the official servers as he won't be able to deliver his essay...
This might at some point end in a global ban if his sole purpose is to disturb the gameplay for others.

After i read this i logged in and it only took about 3 minutes before i saw him kicking another crossbow user in his own team after failing 5+ kicks against other teammates.

So i hope we are on the same page now on how this is gonna work.
It's either you stop or you are gone.

Edit: Spamming this thread with unrelated stuff is not helping your warning level btw...

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,5083.msg89138.html#msg89138

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2011, 02:42:23 am »
What's with you being a self-righteous prick lately, Corwin? Why don't you leave it to the admins to decide who is lying and who isn't.

And Tai Feng you can rest assured that the player base is not even close to consisting of trolls and their lovers. Don't try and be a martyr as it will most likely do no difference. You're just letting people smear your name uninhibited when you do. Looking at Corwin, that's exactly what he's done.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Corwin

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2011, 08:20:08 am »
What's with you being a self-righteous prick lately, Corwin? Why don't you leave it to the admins to decide who is lying and who isn't.
It just happens I was there and saw what happened, and no admins were present, to my knowledge.
What would you do, say nothing?

Offline Tomas_of_Miles

• Count
  • Renown: 263
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rusty mercenary siege engineer
  • Game nicks: Something with Tomas in it
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2011, 09:13:51 am »
I would be sad to see a player like Tai Feng leave cRPG after such a long break.
Professional poop cleaner