Author Topic: New Horse Riding Req??  (Read 579 times)

Offline Royans

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
New Horse Riding Req??
« on: October 01, 2011, 02:20:53 pm »
Hi,

Can any Dev tell me, if u gonna change again the Cav skill req to mount it, or do u think its ok as it is, and u wont change it ?

I know that most of ppl like to retire & retire again and wont care about that post, but theres another minority who dont wish to retire and keep trying to get higher lvl.
The problem is, that u do major change in the mod when some ppl already near to end their build, and u simply destroy it, by changing some little things like that.

For example, Im near from my lvl 33, my only loom item was my horse, that i wont be able to mount ( with my 6 req ). lol.
I know theres the respec option, but i dont wish to lose 15M xp simply because u decided a morning to put the arabian to 7 req skill. ( Would have prefere u nerf it  a bit in speed and put it 6 riding like the courser... )

So, if u could tell what do u think about that, if it will stay like that or u gonna make some change... that would be cool, as its just killing my fun in that game actually :/

( Maybe some ppl will say me : " there's the market" , but with that arabian warhorse which is now useless, good luck to find a good deal on that. )

I took my case as example with the horse, but theres maybe some similar case.

Thanks to think about u'r old player

( Maybe its not the good section ;D and sorry for my """ english """ )

« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 09:12:42 pm by Kalam »

Offline ToxicKilla

• Knight
  • Renown: 79
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • For England, and Saint George!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Killmoar_the_Lone_Knight
  • IRC nick: ToxicKilla
Re: New Horse Riding Req??
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 04:22:57 pm »
Somebody will want it. Might just take a little time.