Poll

should there be a better valor system?

yes
no

Author Topic: better valor system?  (Read 614 times)

Offline Snoozer

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Faction:Knights Hospitaller
    • View Profile
better valor system?
« on: October 01, 2011, 11:51:53 am »
hey i have been wondering about the experience system for a while.i want it to be different but every idea i had to fix it seems null and void seeing how the current system was most of the time made to counter it or was discussed early but never was used,did not get enough steam or was just proven to be noneffective if it was instilled into the game

so maybe we should change the valor system or atleast add to it or have a better way to keep your multiplier?

its seems like a borderline mystery as to how to even attain valor,so far all i can see is that so long as you live the longest/kill a bunch of people you will get it other then that its a mystery
(sadly alot of leechers or people who didnt even contribute to the round have cried out in triumph or confusion to have gotten it simply by living the longest which is rather sad imo)

but valor is hardly effective maybe a couple people will get it (1-3 of the loosing team of there lucky)and if they do it has no real effect on them seeing how they had an x1 in the first place.

so maybe lighten up the requirements of getting valor to keep your multi?:

-if you get valor you keep your multi(of course) but if you had an x1 you get an x2 just for your efforts
(god forbid if you get a wasted valor Q_Q)

-a little bit more easy to get valor
instead of maybe the usual count of people geting valour it would be raised higher about maybe 1/4 to 1/3 of losers who contributed to the fight and listed who got valor the round maybe BETTER YET BASED MORE ON THE PLAYER not just some valor quota/limit

-MORE clear reasons behind the valor system so we can fully understand what the requirements of geting it other then you survive to be last and have to kill a bunch of people<-that seems rather vague and if im not mistaken are some of the main reasons why the new xp system was put in to stop kill whoring and people leeching by the fight
(so i have been told i was around then  :|)

-1st round you do not loose your multi.the teams are kind of free for all and if i EVER lost my multi it was in the first round of a new map due to the fact the teams r strange because if im not mistaken balance is done after 1st round?

im just tired of grinding on a x1 man i hope i am not the only one.it take like damn near 9 million xp(i do not know the exact number i know its around 8.7 mil) to retire and i would rather do that 5 times faster with an x5 then do it with an x1 where worst case scenario i will have to take 9000 minutes to do it (150 hours to get to 9 million)am i truly always on x1?no but a lot of the time i am so instead of TOTALLY reworking the xp system just make it easy to get valor so your not totally fucked on the loosing team and its more of YOUR EFFORTS AS A PLAYER IN THE ROUND

if anyone has any criticism or other idea to add feel free to post im just tired of being damned on the loosing team with an x1,id rather JUST MAYBE if i try my hardest i can get bare minimum valor if not victory before i get killed

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Good Bye Lost Legion R.I.P Q_Q

Offline Snoozer

• Baron
    • View Profile
Re: better valor system?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2011, 11:55:25 am »
OH NOES I PUT THIS IN BUG REPORTS(fail -__-) can anyone tell me how to move it to suggestion corner idk what i was thinking it was the last area i was reading Q_Q  :oops:

Offline Snoozer

• Baron
    • View Profile
Re: better valor system?
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2011, 01:48:55 am »
ok ima try to lock this thread and put it in the right area then so if i do it wrong my bad lol