Author Topic: Marc_Duc_Du_Creusot, Kaede_Nagawara and Hitomi_Yumi  (Read 401 times)

Offline Marc Duc Du Creusot

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Marc_Duc_Du_Creusot, Kaede_Nagawara and Hitomi_Yumi
« on: September 29, 2011, 06:25:44 pm »
Hi everybody ! Me and my 2 friends were ban by Boulder from the EU servers because we have TK a man call Risen_Meh. The round before, he TK me and Kaede a lot and say "ahahahah" because he found this really funny to kick us from the remparts etc. We have took the decision to kill him for punish him and we were ban.

This is nonsonse that we are banned.

Offline Izual

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
  • Roaming Shogun
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kaede_Nagawara, Lord_Comstock_de_Sussex
Re: Marc_Duc_Du_Creusot, Kaede_Nagawara and Hitomi_Yumi
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 06:29:14 pm »
Yeah, he (Risen_Meh) actually started by kicking me to throw me down the wall and I died, after which he laughed and tried to kill Marc. What Boulder did witness was only fair revenge, also his (Meh's) behavior in the game chat was very questionable. About Risen_Meh case, I wish to believe the Risen team is not a team that likes to kick people to kill them when all they do is playing fairly.
Anyway, this is a bit unfair and I think I wouldn't have posted a long suggestion about siege servers if I was a TKer :P
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 06:33:14 pm by Izual »

Offline IG_Saint

• Count
  • Renown: 196
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: IG
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 06:41:34 pm »
TKing is against the rules regardless of reason or supposed justification. Next time you get TKed, take screens or use I to warn the admins and the other guy will get banned. In this case all I saw was the three of you start beating on Meh.

Offline Izual

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • Roaming Shogun
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2011, 06:44:20 pm »
Thanks for fast answer.
We weren't aware an admin was here. We had started a ban poll to kick him out, and it failed (polls often do), and him TKing us didn't happen on this map. I think you were not there yet. What we do in these cases is usually press I and warn admin, but when admin isn't here, it's a bit harder to stop the TKers. I understand it's bad to TK back though.

Offline IG_Saint

• Count
  • Renown: 196
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: IG
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2011, 06:49:36 pm »
No, I wasn't there when the kick thing happened, I joined at the very end of that map. It's only a 1 day ban, go do something else for the evening. I will be keeping an eye on Meh whenever we're on the same server.

Offline Izual

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • Roaming Shogun
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2011, 07:15:30 pm »
Sure, it's only for 1d and it's not really a horrible thing, yet I think we don't deserve it, even if it is only for 1d... I think we've quite proven we were not mindless lamers and that we were only striking back, not knowing it was forbidden. Next time we'll be sure not to TK-back and to use only polls and the admin-chat. :wink:

Offline Marc Duc Du Creusot

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2011, 07:38:52 pm »
I understand, thanks for your answer.