Author Topic: Battlefield 3  (Read 50855 times)

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Battlefield 3
« Reply #375 on: November 08, 2011, 01:44:52 pm »
Yay i can prolly say that i've become a quite capable Heli Pilot :D

Still getting raped by dem heat seeking shitz but now i got IR Flares and Stealth atleast. Plus Heat Seeking Missiles to trolololol enemy helis/jets.

Hm avoiding heat seeker spam is actually not that hard in a heli, just fly to a good position where you can hide behind when you're locked like a high building or a hill/mountain and wait for flare refill then come out and kill shit again.

Works really well in maps like Damavand Peak, since the whole place is filled with ledges you can hide behind.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: November 08, 2011, 01:47:14 pm »
Hm avoiding heat seeker spam is actually not that hard in a heli, just fly to a good position where you can hide behind when you're locked like a high building or a hill/mountain and wait for flare refill then come out and kill shit again.

Works really well in maps like Damavand Peak, since the whole place is filled with ledges you can hide behind.

Ugh Damavand Peak? Can only use shitty Scout Heli there. Hate it lol.

Even though i like the Attack Heli well my most favorite one is the one with 2 Miniguns and 1 Pilot seat and 2 passenger.

Get 2 Good Minigun users at those seats who'll rape enemy heli and inf, get 2 engineers with Repair Tools, Get 1 Pilot (Me) who can maneuver good and drive good :D = PROFIT!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: November 08, 2011, 01:50:11 pm »
Ugh Damavand Peak? Can only use shitty Scout Heli there. Hate it lol.

Even though i like the Attack Heli well my most favorite one is the one with 2 Miniguns and 1 Pilot seat and 2 passenger.

Get 2 Good Minigun users at those seats who'll rape enemy heli and inf, get 2 engineers with Repair Tools, Get 1 Pilot (Me) who can maneuver good and drive good :D = PROFIT!

True, but driver bonuses for kills made by passengers are quite bad D:

Scout heli is a great helicopter btw... those two miniguns it has infront destroy infantry in no time, when you get rocket pods it even becomes effective versus armor. On the other hand the attack chopper is quite shit versus infantry (unless you're the gunner).

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • Renown: 377
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saracen_Berserkaziz_Amir
« Reply #378 on: November 08, 2011, 01:51:36 pm »
Operation firestorm ftw.All other maps are shit anyways.
Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.
"I don´t believe in anything, I´m just here for the violence."

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: November 08, 2011, 01:54:41 pm »
Caspian border and Kharg Island are quite cool too for vehicle/jet combat, imo.
Bazaar and Seine are great for infantry combat, if there's not too much mortar spam.
Canals is gay because flight ceiling is only 250m and one side has the advantage (US).
Operation Metro on Conquest is just lol.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: November 08, 2011, 01:56:57 pm »
Operation firestorm ftw.All other maps are shit anyways.

Only ones i like ingame are Operation Firestorm, Caspian Border, Seine River (yes :D) & Teheran Highway and Noshair Canals. Rest are shit. These ones are good :D Also Teheran Highway + being in USA Team and hearing epic american talk while being inside a IFV and activating my Thermal Optics and firing Anti Tank Missile and other cool shit is soooo sweet.

True, but driver bonuses for kills made by passengers are quite bad D:

Scout heli is a great helicopter btw... those two miniguns it has infront destroy infantry in no time, when you get rocket pods it even becomes effective versus armor. On the other hand the attack chopper is quite shit versus infantry (unless you're the gunner).

Meh i know but i drive that heli because it's fun all in all raping enemy team and doing ''drive by's'' lol.

And scout heli...well meh. Gets raped easily by Stinger/FIM and eh..and WTF is the 2nd Pilot seat for? In that seat you can't do shit? Atleast the passengers back can repair the heli but he can't do shit in that seat lol. Useless.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: November 08, 2011, 02:00:40 pm »
And scout heli...well meh. Gets raped easily by Stinger/FIM and eh..and WTF is the 2nd Pilot seat for? In that seat you can't do shit? Atleast the passengers back can repair the heli but he can't do shit in that seat lol. Useless.

Second seat is for jumping out and capping flags/mcoms or giving the pilot a blowjob.

Offline Kazak

• Knight
  • Renown: 42
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
  • Сiла и Чѣсть!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Honeybadgers
  • Game nicks: Kazak
« Reply #382 on: November 08, 2011, 02:27:08 pm »
MW3 came out. Another rusophobia game.
Не веровать и верить свободно - Вот в чём вера моя... И только в одно
Я верую слепо, как сердцу угодно: В веселье и радость, и в смех и в вино!

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: November 08, 2011, 02:27:37 pm »
Second seat is for jumping out and capping flags/mcoms or giving the pilot a blowjob.
Lol. Well you could just hover around the flag area :D

Can't wait for Back to Karkand though :P Wake Island...Imagine the Jet Fights there! And sniping and helis lol.

Was fkin epic back in 1942. (Bf2 sucked so cba mentioning it), and sweet in 2142 as well :P And 1943 did it well with Frostbite Engine 1.0.

Can't wait to see how it's gonna be in 2.0.

Sun...and big ocean...small islands...i hope there will be atleast 3 Jets per team imo :D Should be kickass dogfights up there imo. Though if i know Dice well they'll make it 2 Jets per team on the hangars lol.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: November 08, 2011, 02:32:16 pm »
Sun...and big ocean...small islands...i hope there will be atleast 3 Jets per team imo :D Should be kickass dogfights up there imo. Though if i know Dice well they'll make it 2 Jets per team on the hangars lol.

This would be great - 2 fighter jets, 1 bomber jet. Or atleast 1 fighter, 1 bomber jet. Or maybe even a new two-seater jet? :O

Offline Mtemtko

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Merc_Mtemtko
  • IRC nick: Mtemtko
« Reply #385 on: November 08, 2011, 05:02:35 pm »
2 seater planes, waste of man-power, fighter bomber and fighter together, fighter-bomber is screwed since the fighter jet goes twice faster than A-10 and Su-25..
To be honest, scout helis are OP now, you can easily gun down people from half map range on that cliff map as defenders and it takes two hits (about a sec of continous burst) to kill someone.
Also currently in jets im playing with air radar+ extinguisher since its really easy to avoid missiles, and if I do get hit, theres the extinguisher which will also protect from from surprise buttsecks from enemy pilots.
For those guys sticking with flares, if you get hit by a missile and your plane is disabled, just land the thing and repair it, its pretty easy to do, If I managed landed on the kharg island in middle of a battle and managed to get out of it  :lol: im pretty sure landing on clear land won't be a problem for any of you. MFW enemy pilots are so easy to down that I attack them with rocket pods   :|

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: November 08, 2011, 05:23:00 pm »
Is the infantry combat any good? Is there proper hit detection? Does it feel good?

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
« Reply #387 on: November 08, 2011, 05:34:10 pm »
Teeth, buy BF3 NAOW so I can play with you!
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: November 08, 2011, 06:38:13 pm »
Is the infantry combat any good? Is there proper hit detection? Does it feel good?

Infantry combat is wonderful as well, I've had no problem with hit detection. Feels the best :)

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
« Reply #389 on: November 08, 2011, 07:31:17 pm »
Most servers are just a bit laggy sometimes, but Dice said they're already looking into it, so soon BF3 will be awesome²
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.