Author Topic: I hate thee  (Read 1366 times)

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
I hate thee
« on: September 24, 2011, 02:06:27 pm »
I hate you team mates! if your not team hitting me you crowd around me when im trying to fight! Seriously :D if you see a guy with a polearm fighting another guy its not a great idea to grab a shield and run up and stand next to him :D

What do you guys hate  :lol:
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
Re: I hate thee
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2011, 02:08:06 pm »
I hate you team mates! if your not team hitting me you crowd around me when im trying to fight! Seriously :D if you see a guy with a polearm fighting another guy its not a great idea to grab a shield and run up and stand next to him :D

The exact same situation, but on top of being team-hit by said shield toting team mate, I then proceed to accidentally kill the said team mate and then die to the enemy player I initially targeted!
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • I play now! but I suck =(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RandomDude
  • IRC nick: RandomDude
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2011, 02:13:50 pm »
+1
and ppl wonder why i tk so much

just clear a path around yourself, friend or foe, and

DIE THEM ALL!

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2011, 02:17:29 pm »
I hate the xp/gold system because i always crash or internet dies when in on 2x or more, geez!
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2011, 03:26:24 pm »
This whole new earlier active attacks is just another buff to armour essentially. I'm wearing my bum gear and I die all the time due to my sword getting stuck in my teammates shield and to all the teamhitting.

Offline Mizuk

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: GK
  • Game nicks: GK_Mizuk
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2011, 04:20:10 pm »
I hate when my teammates complaint when I bump them, I love bumping people  :cry:

Offline Brrrak

• Earl
  • Renown: 442
  • Infamy: 63
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brrrak
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2011, 09:22:38 pm »
I hate when my teammates complaint when I bump them, I love bumping people  :cry:

Off-topic, I know, but I love killing horsies.

Offline Sylar

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2011, 09:23:19 pm »
I hate it when women sit on me while I take glory in the field. Multiple glory is mind numbing.

Offline Vingnir the Wanderer

• Knight
  • Renown: 50
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Snowhawk
  • Game nicks: Ving
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2011, 10:27:42 pm »

So if the 'shield guy' is standing to your left, you cant learn to overhead, or thrust, or swing right to left, and appreciate that shield coming in to block your head from getting smashed in, when you miss? (I dont see a ton of other shielders doing this, but i run in and block for 2-handers and polearms mistakes quite often)

lol
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 10:35:14 pm by Vingnir the Wanderer »

Offline Vingnir the Wanderer

• Knight
  • Renown: 50
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Snowhawk
  • Game nicks: Ving
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2011, 10:32:46 pm »
Off-topic, I know, but I love killing horsies.

I hate teamates that just kill horses for no-reason, especially when i dont have one at the moment, and if said 'horse killer' was actually paying attention to his teamates he would notice that i'm 5-10 feet away sprinting towards the horse, trying to jump on, and trying to secure our multiplier.

Offline Nehvar

• Duke
  • Renown: 550
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2011, 11:39:31 pm »
Speaking of hate and horses... I am so close to just attacking the horse of any cav that comes near me, enemy or no.  Half the lances I take are from teammates and the number of times I've been trampled by "friendly" cav while in melee is simply too high to count.  Fuck 'em all.  If they come within range of my sword, they can walk from then on out.
WSE2 gives us the key to a wonderful world of butthurt...

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2011, 11:47:05 pm »
So if the 'shield guy' is standing to your left, you cant learn to overhead, or thrust, or swing right to left, and appreciate that shield coming in to block your head from getting smashed in, when you miss? (I dont see a ton of other shielders doing this, but i run in and block for 2-handers and polearms mistakes quite often)
Not when you dont know they are there no :D
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Brrrak

• Earl
  • Renown: 442
  • Infamy: 63
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brrrak
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2011, 12:00:55 am »

lol

Sorry that the tilde key is the last thing on my mind when I'm fighting someone.

I hate teamates that just kill horses for no-reason, especially when i dont have one at the moment, and if said 'horse killer' was actually paying attention to his teamates he would notice that i'm 5-10 feet away sprinting towards the horse, trying to jump on, and trying to secure our multiplier.

If someone on our team is rushing for the horse, they can take it (just don't expect to keep it if you continue to teambump me during fights), but otherwise I'd rather no one  on the other team have a spare horse, than the one guy on our team who got dehorsed securing one.