Author Topic: Fake and gay  (Read 759 times)

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 203
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Abdul_Rashid_PanBaba,Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
Fake and gay
« on: September 22, 2011, 08:29:47 pm »
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,16418.0.html

Let me explain some things first.

Mj is my STF alt char with 3 str and 36 ag who has 13 ath and i use a hammer with him.

What happened yesterday?
Playing on eu1 and watching this Carter guy putting some eq sites,i go near them without doing absolutely nothing,ok i lied i used HIS sites and in all of a sudden he TEAMKILLS me (which by his saying is a revenge tk and he wasnt banned for that) Prpavi and me have the habit of sticking together when we meet on the battlefield and when he saw that he tked him,when carter died i wrote to him "Carter im gonna join with my main and im gonna fuck u" and guess what happened,i joined with my main but i didnt do absolutely nothing..

What i want to say is,I get used getting banned for stupid reasons by retard admins/devs (see SerfonZZzZzZzZzZ banning me for 4 days for griefing and joining server with my alts,also see Paul banning me for destroying ladders who were meant for glitching and exploiting..My dear Admins and Devs i know that you are fucking stupid and retards but there is no need on proving that to us everyday) .

Now go ahead,lock this topic and mute me like little nerds that you are :)

W0L0L0~
In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 203
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Abdul_Rashid_PanBaba,Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
Re: Fake and gay
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 08:31:55 pm »
And one small update on my shitlist..

All Risen
Vibe
Bjord
and Carter.
Well done Carter,cu in game with many many banner bugs  :wink:
In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2011, 08:43:59 pm »
Now this is a classic and it deserves to be in this mod's Trolls Halls of Fame as well as all cRPG guides ever written.  :wink:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DKriza

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Bandits
  • Game nicks: Kriza_the_Prankster
  • IRC nick: Kriza
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2011, 09:23:57 pm »

Quote from: cmpxchg8b
Re: Ban Pennywise, Prpavi and MJ
« Reply #6 on: Today at 18:06:48 »
Carter banned 2 days for teamkilling.
MJ (Panos) banned 2 days for being a retard.
Prpavi banned 4 days for teamkilling and being a retard

only real retard here is cmpx, because he was insulted in forums, and was only waiting for a chance to ban prpavi in game
things like that are happening every day in game, but people get through unpunished or with minor penalties, except when they get on admins hit list

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2011, 09:30:21 pm »
Nice job calling people retards and showing people that they shouldn't insult people on forum. I can't wait to see next time someone getting muted for calling admin a dickhead.

PS
Why this Pennywise dude didn't get banned? Whose alt is that?

PPS
The only reason why Panos is banned is because he is a retard? He didn't tk anyone? If you were to start banning people for being retards, you would have to ban half of players base.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 09:32:09 pm by Corwinus »
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2011, 02:09:30 am »
You can't deny Panos is head and shoulders above most of the community when it comes to being a retard.