Author Topic: Ban Request: Smellmyfinger  (Read 1419 times)

Offline robownz7

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban Request: Smellmyfinger
« on: September 22, 2011, 06:42:27 am »
I was playing tonight on the crpg_NA1 server, and at the beginning of every round I would get team attacked by Smellmyfinger. I asked him to stop and he continued to do it anyway. After the 4th time, someone from chat said to record it and post it here so I did. I recorded it for the 3 rounds following it because he said "I have no proof". Anyway, dude is a piece of garbage and brings nothing redeeming to the game at all, I think he should be banned.

The video is here:
http://youtu.be/3k3pSZj_r9g?hd=1

Thanks

Offline sylentknyte

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Request: Smellmyfinger
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 06:47:08 am »
What can I say! Ban me!

Love how you cut it off before you shoot, spear and horse bump me every time XD. I didnt care to get proof, so fucking ban me!

PS: Hate to break it to you but I was just banned. I think it was only a short ban but does that constitute as punishment for this? Will I be banned twice?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 06:49:21 am by sylentknyte »

Offline robownz7

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2011, 06:51:08 am »
I'll admit, after the 4th time of you attacking me and bringing me down to half health, I got frustrated and horse bumped you once. I'm human after all, but I didn't even provoke you in the first place, so why were you out for me?

Offline sylentknyte

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2011, 07:02:15 am »
I'll admit, after the 4th time of you attacking me and bringing me down to half health, I got frustrated and horse bumped you once. I'm human after all, but I didn't even provoke you in the first place, so why were you out for me?

If "horse bump" = horse bumping me while fighting enemies to get me killed, spearing me in the back, shooting me etc. then I will agree with you. I'm not trying to get you banned, I have no proof. I just find it amusing, you trying to be the "just" one and all. You are just as guilty as me, you know it, I know it.

Offline robownz7

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2011, 07:04:47 am »
I don't have to make up lies on a forum to cover my ass. There were other people complaining about you as well. I'm sure if the admin really had nothing better to do he could find it and prove me right. I'm not asking for this. I'm asking for you to stop being an annoyance ingame.

But if you are already banned, then this thread should be closed anyway. Idle banter back and forth gets us nowhere.

Offline sylentknyte

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2011, 07:09:28 am »
I don't have to make up lies on a forum to cover my ass. There were other people complaining about you as well. I'm sure if the admin really had nothing better to do he could find it and prove me right. I'm not asking for this. I'm asking for you to stop being an annoyance ingame.

But if you are already banned, then this thread should be closed anyway. Idle banter back and forth gets us nowhere.

Not trying to cover my ass. I 100% deserve to be banned. I just find your hypocrisy amusing XD

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2011, 07:13:37 am »
5 day ban, knock it out Smellmyfinger you are known troll, keep it up and you will be banned for weeks at a time
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 07:14:59 am by Smoothrich »
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login