Author Topic: I am so tired of these hackers  (Read 1277 times)

Offline killjoy317795

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I am so tired of these hackers
« on: September 22, 2011, 04:05:38 am »
 :twisted: I have posted on the topic of the Na server 1 kicking me for calling out his buddy hackers and me asking wy he didnt remove them,,. when hes been on top like 10 times with 36-4 and the other clan members Chaos were all obviously hacking with their 7-0 . We need to get rid of these guys especialy if you whant people to play this game. It has to happen. Nord clan and the Chaos clan the whole dang thing is hacking along with alot of others, including some bad apple {admins} that got me so upset i was cussing him i shouldnt have to bring it up to him he should be aware as an admin that they are obviousely hacking. Is wy im upset! Well plus they got rid of a good player me< lol and let hackers who obviously stay for some perpose hmm that they are friends and the admin seems to be hacking also.<<<<Please do somthing about this is a seriouse matter <<<<

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: I am so tired of these hackers
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 04:07:54 am »
:twisted: I have posted on the topic of the Na server 1 kicking me for calling out his buddy hackers and me asking wy he didnt remove them,,. when hes been on top like 10 times with 36-4 and the other clan members Chaos were all obviously hacking with their 7-0 . We need to get rid of these guys especialy if you whant people to play this game. It has to happen. Nord clan and the Chaos clan the whole dang thing is hacking along with alot of others, including some bad apple {admins} that got me so upset i was cussing him i shouldnt have to bring it up to him he should be aware as an admin that they are obviousely hacking. Is wy im upset! Well plus they got rid of a good player me< lol and let hackers who obviously stay for some perpose hmm that they are friends and the admin seems to be hacking also.<<<<Please do somthing about this is a seriouse matter <<<<
Please provide the exact reasons why you think the aforementioned members are hacking. Be as detailed as humanly possible.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Inequity

• Knight
  • Renown: 37
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: kampgrounds of america
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2011, 07:48:34 pm »
being good at the game != hacking

hth

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2011, 07:49:21 pm »
Lol, this is pure gold.

Offline killjoy317795

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2011, 12:52:43 am »
No being good is different then the guys who think nothings going to happen to them so they hack and stay on top 14 times with 30+ kills and 4 deaths per round . it dosent take a fricken genius to fig out their hacking just watch them play from the iname and see if their botting by their instant turns and killing quickness that no one else has. theirs alot more to figuring out if their hacking you should do some homework then come here to run your mouth at me. How about that? The only reason you dont careand talk as if nothing is going on is becouse your prob one yourself deffending them isnt the way so go back and tellem i said their all worthless for me will ya :)

Offline killjoy317795

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2011, 01:00:23 am »
The detail is that lets see they walk into a group and kill 10 men or the 30-40 + ontop 14 times in a row and their clan members always 10 and 0 its bs this isnt packman theirs alot of good players playing no one is that good and 1 of them admitted to it also. KevinD_of_Chaos admitted to me they all hack  and laughed about it like its funny or somthing theirs alot of hacking going on not just them.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2011, 01:01:00 am »
post some names so we can tell you how the people in question have 2000 hours in crpg... and a lot of it in the duel server.

Offline killjoy317795

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2011, 01:09:37 am »
Dosent matter how manny hours if you hack you should be bann from all games all servers. dont cheat and then you wont get bann is how i see it. I have allot of experience dealing with hackers and banning the rite ones i have used programs in the past as an example and learnd wy not to, and now i remove hackers for me and the other players. I know about bots/ engine hacks/ trainers/ injectors /scripting/bypasses you name it and i use what i know about them to figure out what to look for and use it against them. The sad thing about this game is its a great game man love it but its full of hackers thinking their invincable and not even trying to hide it so their you have it ty guys.

Offline Kophka

• Baron
  • Renown: 92
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
  • for the final ride
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Kophka/Koschei
  • IRC nick: Kophka
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2011, 01:10:07 am »
You have to understand, Killjoy. They aren't hacking my friend!

They are wearing heavy armor and using 2 handers. You can do the same thing man, adopt the mantra of "no-block-only-hit", get some heavy armor and a long 2 hander and start swinging.

Also, some of them are cav. That's completely OP.

The others are archers/xbow men, more OP classes.

The rest of them are shielders or polespammers (or both!). Very very OP classes.

The ones that aren't in heavy armor are OP agi characters, which everyone knows are OP.

Then get loooong hours in of practice and having fun while you play, and you got yourself a seven course dinner of OP'ness.

That, and they hack.

TL;DR : Get yourself a 2 hander, 1 hand/shield, Polearm, Bow, or Crossbow. Get a horse, or play on foot. Get your self some heavy armor, or some light armor. Stack your strength, or your Agi. Practice a lot, and have fun with friends while you do this. Then you can hax too!  :mrgreen:

Offline Warcat

• Earl
  • Renown: 396
  • Infamy: 40
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Warcat_ Village_Elder Merchant_of_Tulga Tavern_Keeper Guild_Master Ramun_The_Slave_Trader
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2011, 01:17:30 am »
Those people you are talking about are just really good, not hackers. Real hackers kill with stones or have unbreakable shields.
In memory of Fallen_Warcat_, member of Fallen Brigade, ruler of Zagush
Tavern_Keeper #1 NA shielder
Strategus City Improvement Project

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2011, 01:18:29 am »
I'm also gonna point out there was just a mass-ban of hackers lately. Those people you see aren't hacking, they are just very good. If you really think they are, do us ALL a favour. Run fraps and get a recording. I would love to see any ACTUAL hackers banned.

But you do understand that we can't just ban random people because someone is saying they are hacking? That would be obviously unfair. So please have the courtesy of bringing some sort of evidence. Or at the very least NAMES. All you have said now is "Ban all these hackers! There are people with good scores! They must be hacking!" It doesn't really make you sound like you actually saw/found hackers, just that you are complaining about people beating you.

Anyways, I'm tired now. Gonna go to bed. Can't wait to see if you've uploaded any videos tomorrow. BECAUSE THEN THE SWEET BANNING AND LYNCHING OF THE HACKERS CAN BEGIN! MUHAHAHAHAH!
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline killjoy317795

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2011, 01:24:10 am »
How can you say their not hacking if you havent done the same thing vid dont tell me you know their not hacking if you havent thats calling what i see and said a lie, i dont whant to hear bable about how their good im not an idiot. you can tell these little kids that dont know what to look for i prommis you their all hacking as i say. And they need bann so does anyone comming here deffending hackers in my opinion.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2011, 01:31:37 am »
How can you say their not hacking if you havent done the same thing vid dont tell me you know their not hacking if you havent thats calling what i see and said a lie, i dont whant to hear bable about how their good im not an idiot. you can tell these little kids that dont know what to look for i prommis you their all hacking as i say. And they need bann so does anyone comming here deffending hackers in my opinion.
You don't name anyone, you don't mention HOW they hack (apart from that they manage to kill people) and you keep offending everyone who asks you if you can bring more than angry letters to this ban request.

Also why the fuck is my spelling so much better than this guy who I assume is American (since he posted this in the NA Official)? Don't you guys teach grammar and shit in your schools?
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2011, 01:40:50 am »
The blocks are not perfect, they are not hacking. I personally just killed Cyranule because he made two rare mistakes twice in a row against my shielder.

If you post another "Hacking thread, post evidence. This is not negotiable.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.