Author Topic: Unban Request  (Read 564 times)

Offline Orijin

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Orijin, Orijen
Unban Request
« on: September 22, 2011, 03:43:49 am »
I don't tk intentionally. Ever. Exceptions are for when someone is team wounding 2 or more teammates on purpose or me. Then I defend myself which leads to, I guess it would be called, an intentional tk. Exceptionally justified I might add. I was just banned immediately after tk'ing my own teammate by, and I'm 99% positive, by LLJK Smoothrich or however you spell it. The teammate I killed was team wounding me and a couple others so I killed him, end of story. I even said he was team wounding, but I couldn't even take an ss of it quick enough to prove it because I was kicked almost a split second after the fact, so here I am, thinking I got abused with some poor admin-ship, and using up precious time to play trying to justify an immature way to get rid of someone from a server without just cause.

I would suggest watching who you guys select as admins. Professionally, this isn't how a gaming community should be run.

- Orijin_ATS

Offline kukufarikki

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lots and Lots of Jolly Knights
  • Game nicks: LLJK_EAZIO_CROSSBOTORE
  • IRC nick: papikkikikki
Re: Unban Request
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 03:54:21 am »
it was by rangerbob_of_chaos and for an hour
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 03:55:24 am by kukufarikki »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Quote from: Gildiss
I saw Tears and Shik put a bag over Goatee's kind innocent head and put him into the back of a FEMA truck! WAKE UP CRPG!

Offline Orijin

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Orijin, Orijen
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2011, 03:56:57 am »
Alright well since when are admins able to kick and ban whoever they want whenever they want without proper justification or judgment...

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2011, 04:02:29 am »
Alright well since when are admins able to kick and ban whoever they want whenever they want without proper justification or judgment...
His justification is that Revenge Teamwounding and Revenge Teamkilling is against the Official Rules.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Rangerbob

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rangerbob
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2011, 04:21:53 am »
You chased the guy down and killed him with like 6 hits right in front of me.  Its only an hour suck it up.  I tried to ban the guy who was polled to buy he quit the server asap.