Author Topic: Another use of the X button for archers.  (Read 324 times)

Offline Rogue_Eagle

• Knight
  • Renown: 28
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Another use of the X button for archers.
« on: September 21, 2011, 10:02:43 am »
Saw a thread for archers where pressing x could volley the arrows. I liked that idea. but if we can't have that how about pressing 'x' changes the ammo type if you're carrying 2 different loads of arrows.

It would allow players to switch their arrows for the occassion rather than the current awkward system of using one slot of arrows, then the next with less control over what they're firing at any given time.

Offline Snoozer

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Faction:Knights Hospitaller
    • View Profile
Re: Another use of the X button for archers.
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 10:20:09 am »
Saw a thread for archers where pressing x could volley the arrows. I liked that idea. but if we can't have that how about pressing 'x' changes the ammo type if you're carrying 2 different loads of arrows.

It would allow players to switch their arrows for the occassion rather than the current awkward system of using one slot of arrows, then the next with less control over what they're firing at any given time.

^it seems very logical to me.also fix how if u accidentally pick up a different type of ammo it  erase your ammo

(there were times when i wwas xbow i was picking up ammo if i accidenttily picked up  the wrong type i would loose the bolts i had so ii would have no ammmo)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Good Bye Lost Legion R.I.P Q_Q

Offline MrShovelFace

• Baron
  • Renown: 119
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • Nobody cares about who I am or what I think
    • View Profile
Re: Another use of the X button for archers.
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2011, 12:16:50 am »
I like this idea for obvious reasons  :mrgreen:

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 12:21:40 am by MrShovelFace »
Nobody cares about who I am or what I think