Author Topic: New strategus map, EU/NA Split  (Read 31120 times)

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • Renown: 176
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
  • Simmer down and pucker up
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Waylander_VVar
  • IRC nick: Boldkorn
Re: New strategus map, EU/NA Split
« Reply #120 on: September 20, 2011, 09:31:10 pm »
You do realize you are not calculating tiem slots very well right now??  Its only 2:20 pm CST now, 12:20 west coast time.  No one who works is on now and most college students either.  This is one of the slowest tiems of the daya dnw e still have 100 on, while it is hitting primetime right now for you.  Looking at the servers there is not 300+ people on the EU servers right now (are you also adding up China and AUS servers to boost your numbers a little bit??)

At the posting of this message there are 436 people on the EU servers. FACT. If you would like the screenshots i will post them for you.

Its 8:30 on a week night so better results would be on the weekend.

Offline Kingtrisp

• Baron
  • Renown: 89
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
  • Conan What is best in life?
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Waylander_KingConan
« Reply #121 on: September 20, 2011, 09:53:52 pm »
You do realize you are not calculating time slots very well right now??  Its only 2:20 pm CST now, 12:20 west coast time.  No one who works is on now and most college students either.  This is one of the slowest times of the day and we still have 100 on, while it is hitting primetime right now for you.  Looking at the servers there is not 300+ people on the EU servers right now (are you also adding up China and AUS servers to boost your numbers a little bit??)

I am suprised you would post that after i expressly pointed out that the results were not taken at peek times and that i had, had to use your own results!! and when i looked there were more then 300 players an according to my other member there are now 436 players on a weekday!! nearly twice that of Na!! thats not taking into account china or aus (but i bet you are for na lololol)

You are quite clearly retarded and you are correcting your own stats and making up new ones!!

o and kophka any increase in mount and blade warband games bought would increase on a whole not just for na so that doesnt impact on this at all
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Governor

• Knight
  • Renown: 25
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Companies of Calradia
  • Game nicks: Governor_Unicorns
« Reply #122 on: September 20, 2011, 09:59:02 pm »
That map looks like it is going to encourage people (especially in NA) to fight.  Looks good to me.  When can we start killing each other?

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 20, 2011, 10:04:55 pm »
That map looks like it is going to encourage people (especially in NA) to fight.  Looks good to me.  When can we start killing each other?

Second friday after next monday the 19th

Offline Dehitay

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #124 on: September 20, 2011, 10:37:17 pm »
+1
Ha, if you remember the last version of Strategus, NA doesn't need that much encouragement to fight. We have the FCC. They pretty much keep things interesting on a full time basis. To answer your question, it wouldn't surprise me if it took as long as it did last time for Strategus to come back out.

Offline Darkula

• Knight
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Darkula_the_Grey
« Reply #125 on: September 20, 2011, 10:52:27 pm »
Well, split is really important thing to discuss. Border between NA and Eu territory is going to be like the Berlin Wall, Americans won't be able to get any EU villages and vice versa.
So maybe it would be better to change this new server system to the old one.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 10:53:57 pm by Darkula »

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 20, 2011, 10:55:04 pm »
Well, split is really important thing to discuss. Border between NA and Eu territory is going to be like the Berlin Wall, Americans won't be able to get any EU villages and vice versa.
So maybe it would be better to change this new server system.

Hmm well if a strong EU clan is across the border from a weak NA clan don't be surprised if there's some raids going on, also vica versa.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #127 on: September 20, 2011, 10:57:03 pm »
Having to fight on high ping servers for a war never stopped people before, we will still have full blownwars across the line in the sand.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline The_Angle

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • Qaddaffi 4 eva
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 20, 2011, 11:09:04 pm »
I don't think there is anybody stupid enough to leak over into their opposite sides of the borderline. Its a stupid idea, though I do believe that the Zergling clans or the troll clans will do it.

In the land of rape and honey, you prey.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #129 on: September 20, 2011, 11:10:21 pm »
Hmm well if a strong EU clan is across the border from a weak NA clan don't be surprised if there's some raids going on, also vica versa.
:D
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #130 on: September 20, 2011, 11:17:52 pm »
I don't think there is anybody stupid enough to leak over into their opposite sides of the borderline. Its a stupid idea, though I do believe that the Zergling clans or the troll clans will do it.

Why not? DRZ for example attacked the FCC on NA ping, and all the fights involving LLJK did not have perfect servers either.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline The_Angle

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • Qaddaffi 4 eva
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 20, 2011, 11:22:28 pm »
Then again, you can compensate ping for massive ticket numbers and a industrial mass production of said tickets.

In the land of rape and honey, you prey.

Offline Darkula

• Knight
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Darkula_the_Grey
« Reply #132 on: September 20, 2011, 11:23:29 pm »
Why not? DRZ for example attacked the FCC on NA ping, and all the fights involving LLJK did not have perfect servers either.
But they were able to conquer and hold their lands. Now if EU fraction will take NA village, they will have to defend it on NA server with pind 200.

Offline Sultan Eren

• Count
  • Renown: 217
  • Infamy: 113
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercs
  • Game nicks: Sultan Eren
« Reply #133 on: September 20, 2011, 11:56:28 pm »
Why not full map for both continents?

Offline Governor

• Knight
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Companies of Calradia
  • Game nicks: Governor_Unicorns
« Reply #134 on: September 21, 2011, 12:08:00 am »
+1
Ha, if you remember the last version of Strategus, NA doesn't need that much encouragement to fight. We have the FCC. They pretty much keep things interesting on a full time basis.

Oh yes.  With this I am quite familiar.

<-------------------- :)