Author Topic: Autoblocker discussion thread  (Read 20452 times)

Offline Ronrinesu

• Knight
  • Renown: 30
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
  • Insanity is as one percieves.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CPCP
  • Game nicks: Juliet
Re: Autoblocker discussion thread
« Reply #225 on: September 20, 2011, 06:08:57 pm »
+2
Now this is unusual, as Ronrinesu uses the same speech patterns and choice of words that I do in real life, perhaps a long lost brother, separated at birth? Is this why you grieve, for you are trying to fill the hole torn into your heart, after your parents informed you that you were separated at birth?

Or perhaps you are just very well read... But such simple explanations are rarely the correct ones in life.

Being your long lost brother would be quite.. Impossible dear. Sister perhaps. However you'd definitely need Japanese pedigree for that to be possible. Mentally, certainly a possibility, though. Why I grieve however, holds roots far deeper than perception allows at first glance, unless ones perception reaches the heavens, glancing all around with unclouded vision.
Blood is that which gives life, and that which takes it away. Treasure it as nothing more, nothing less.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #226 on: September 20, 2011, 06:11:34 pm »
+6
oh no Tears has a second account so he can have conversations with himself on the forum.. pretty sure that is one of the signs of the apocalypse
Leader of BS

Offline Ronrinesu

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 20, 2011, 06:13:01 pm »
+1
I am not sure I understand? Am I a second account. In which case.. No wait. That is just paranoid. Go see a doctor. Mental.
Blood is that which gives life, and that which takes it away. Treasure it as nothing more, nothing less.

Offline Lordark

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player
  • Please respect all admins and thier decisions.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Solo
  • Game nicks: Lordark
« Reply #228 on: September 20, 2011, 06:13:51 pm »
Free Espoooouuuuuuuoooooohhhhh whatever  :lol: Im not banned , yey!  :mrgreen:
Never forget the day Dragons came to Calradia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfLxHJY0lQI&feature=related
My personal theme song, We will never surrender!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg1xqAjQ5e4

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #229 on: September 20, 2011, 06:14:18 pm »
+1
Crazy thing is I've already seen it on a forum. Some guy got outed as having a second account that he basically used to set up ridiculous strawmen to knock over with the other account. Some people really are nuts.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ronrinesu

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: September 20, 2011, 06:19:16 pm »
+1
Sad part, and also the really strange part is.. This ain't one of those shows. Sorry to dissapoint. I am quite myself, and I believe tears is that persons self aswell. Furthermore isn't dual-Forum-Accounting bannable? IP Log much. -Shrug-

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #231 on: September 20, 2011, 06:40:30 pm »
Sad part, and also the really strange part is.. This ain't one of those shows. Sorry to dissapoint. I am quite myself, and I believe tears is that persons self aswell. Furthermore isn't dual-Forum-Accounting bannable? IP Log much. -Shrug-

Indeed, this is certainly not one of those shows. You do believe rightfully so that I am my own self, as this account is I and I alone. Furthermore it would be rather pointless (not to mention silly) to create another account and invent another persona to talk to on the forums when I already converse with myself quicker in my head and aloud (not that I could dream up one persona as charming and unique as yourself while maintaining it properly).
Being your long lost brother would be quite.. Impossible dear. Sister perhaps. However you'd definitely need Japanese pedigree for that to be possible. Mentally, certainly a possibility, though. Why I grieve however, holds roots far deeper than perception allows at first glance, unless ones perception reaches the heavens, glancing all around with unclouded vision.

This is certainly intriguing. What would one such as myself have to do to unveil such a delightful and enticing mystery of why you grieve? My perception is great, but alas it is not beyond that of mortal men and can only guess at this enigma without further clues.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #232 on: September 20, 2011, 06:43:38 pm »
Indeed, this is certainly not one of those shows. You do believe rightfully so that I am my own self, as this account is I and I alone. Furthermore it would be rather pointless (not to mention silly) to create another account and invent another persona to talk to on the forums when I already converse with myself quicker in my head and aloud (not that I could dream up one persona as charming and unique as yourself while maintaining it properly).
This is certainly intriguing. What would one such as myself have to do to unveil such a delightful and enticing mystery of why you grieve? My perception is great, but alas it is not beyond that of mortal men and can only guess at this enigma without further clues.

Nah, just commenting that it's possible in general. I've already seen Juliet on the servers anyways, I know you're not the same people. You don't have nearly the same synthax anyways.

Offline Ronrinesu

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 20, 2011, 06:45:16 pm »
+1

By telling them that we are us, and us are we, we are per chance feeding them. I am sure there is some way to see that we have existed on these forums for a while, without ever making contact. As that is in fact, the case. Even so. The connection is there.. Without a doubt, it is there.

I blush at your claims of me being charming and unique. Albeit the unique part is probably true, but not in that tense.
Truly, I blush.

As to the enigma of what twirls and curls around in my world.. Perhaps.. Just, perhaps.. Time will tell.

OBERYN - WAT ES MAI SYNTAX?!?! DARM-INT!

Offline Jinxits

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • Screw off
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BG
  • Game nicks: Jinx, Twistedsickle
Re: Autoblocker unban thread
« Reply #234 on: September 21, 2011, 01:15:55 am »
Espo isn't a cheater. He just has a shitty IRL friend. Thanks for speaking up without knowing the story.

Sounds to me like someone blaming his friend to try and get back into crpg servers... The game was abused on that account. And for that reason THAT ACCOUNT WAS BANNED. If in fact it was his friend then his friend owes him a game. and Espo better come back with a new name and if he decides to play with his old friends tell them to tell no one his new game name...
Jinx

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #235 on: September 21, 2011, 01:23:21 am »
Espo used to LAN at his friends house. and his friend is not some imaginary guy... its mercerex who is pretty well known for being a dick. anyways, Espo spent a ton of time in the duel server with a lot of good duelists... when he first applied to BRD he was an above average player who i could beat without too much trouble using my shield, but he was getting progressively better over the weeks, and 6 or so weeks after joining BRD when I spent more time dueling him, he had improved greatly, and not just in terms of blocking, his footwork and offensive skills are great and his blocking is solid. I do not believe that he was cheating and is scapegoating mercerex... mercerex is just that fucked up of a guy that he would try to screw over others.

anyways, chadz and co will sort out the cases of all those who have contacted them eventually, and we will just have to wait until then to go judging people.

Offline Snoozer

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 58
  • Faction:Knights Hospitaller
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 21, 2011, 11:32:34 am »
wow wtf i stoped reading like 3 pages ago.

I WAS BEING SEROUS

i dont look at this thread for a couple days and this is wtf happens????

back to subject
-how is it there is NO FALSE POSITIVES?
MY beef was with the fact that how is something 100% accurate.

-how do they get caught
you dont have to tell me the detail just give them proof Y u banned them dont just ban them and tell them there autoblockers and they need to fess up or die

u dont even have to post it just message them or something man if your worried about it leaking out

-when did they get caught
maybe they could find something that would give up a false positive that they were suing at theat time

-could ANYTHING put up a false positive
if there is something that COULD do that (viruses programs,etc idk how it works u havent told me) admit it so they can list the programs they have on there computer
-how do they prove it was a mistake
if u TELL THEM NOTHING how can they prove otherwise?

someone in my clan told me i looked douche cus i related this with a witch hunt so i came back AND LOOK WHAT I SEE IM FUCKING RAGING

^THOSE REASONS Y THIS IS A WITCH HUNT

if she floats shes a witch if she sinks shes fine......so if u r not a autoblocker u r doomed to be banned and if u r an autoblocker u r doomed to be banned

am i biased??
yes because when ravenfrey was playing other things like pw and shit she comes back and shes found out shes banned. whenever i played with ravenfray she cant block <thats what i know everything else is not shown to me and im called a troll and thrown in discussians

thats what i see because thats all thats shown to me all i care about is ravenfrey being falsely accused if at the end of it if she was proven to be a autoblocker without a reasonable doubt i will make an apology for wasting everyone's time

SO GTFO with this spam shit i do not want this geting thrown in the spam section

ever thought theres hardly even anyone posting because just maybe they dont have a forumn account??? and/or that if there innocent the see no chance of proving their innocence and they have to much pride to swallow to get on here and just admit to what they havent done just so they can play?????

i havent even heard from her sence her last post on the ACTUAL thread.does this means shes guilty???maybe or she just doesnt give a fuck n playing other mods

(too all NOT trolling u know who are im not raging at u fyi)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 11:35:00 am by Snoozer »
Good Bye Lost Legion R.I.P Q_Q

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 320
  • Infamy: 2648
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: September 21, 2011, 11:26:01 pm »
They did it not me, I swear to god!

(click to show/hide)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: September 21, 2011, 11:47:11 pm »
You don't know how the system works Snoozer, the devs do. Therefore them saying there are no false positives is a "bit" more credible than you saying "OMG BUT ALL SYSTEM HAZ THEM"
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.